NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #21
Insane Mane 
space
space
$642 | Props total: 4 4
New York n*ggas gettin' they egos bruised over ANYTHING these days.
 12 years ago '04        #22
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,346 | Props total: 5747 5747
 Mr.X said:
most of them wasa pimps and hustlers from ny
wanna bet?
 09-15-2006, 11:41 AM         #23
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
thats not "inventing" thats makin it "popular" and even then it was only popular in that region. and if you wanna be accurate the south did invent them like i explained in the post before. how did they not when they had them 200 years before anyone you claimed rocked em had them or even was born? and the sh*t aint played out n*ggas wear em more than they ever have, so how are they played out? spinning rims are played out. wearin your clothes backwards is played out. and only a few ppl actually have taken all their teeth out like that. that the point of the grills so they dont have to knock they natural teeth out.
ok if they was used to mark slaves then obviously it wasn't started down south it was started by europeans and slave masters. And i always thought it went back further then that but who knows.
 09-15-2006, 11:44 AM         #24
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
NY aint invent no fu*kin grills....them sh*ts been around since before my grandfather was born...i would a little after slavery...

its alot, alot of old heads down here that got gold teeth/tooth somewhere in they mouth on some tooth...im talkin 50/60/70 years old
i mean its vice versa u gotta remember the south has a lot of northern people in it and the same way i grew up in bk with a lady from alabama on my block and she had gold teeth and i had people from the islands as well as from ny that had gold teeth so its really hard to pinpoint where they started ny exposed them the south made them bigger thats just what it is.
 12 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,346 | Props total: 5747 5747
 MOSESCANOVA said:
i mean its vice versa u gotta remember the south has a lot of northern people in it and the same way i grew up in bk with a lady from alabama on my block and she had gold teeth and i had people from the islands as well as from ny that had gold teeth so its really hard to pinpoint where they started ny exposed them the south made them bigger thats just what it is.
thats true but you also have to remember that grills have been around in some form since around slavery...and im sure you know like everybody else knows that alot of new york folk ancestors came from the south...everybody fled up north to escape the slavery.

but i understand what youre saying about the pin-pointing thing...cuz from what i can guess they were started overseas somewhere and then got exposed to the slaves and etc..etc.
 12 years ago '05        #26
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,183 | Props total: 9677 9677
why n*ggas love hatin on the south the east aint start dat sh*t i bet it aint no old heads with permanen golds in they mouth all they got is some timbs and a fitted yall started timbalands but not grills
 12 years ago '05        #27
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 ec18us said:
it doenst matter who invented them they still look ugly and dumb as fu*k
yep........
 09-15-2006, 02:01 PM         #28
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
thats true but you also have to remember that grills have been around in some form since around slavery...and im sure you know like everybody else knows that alot of new york folk ancestors came from the south...everybody fled up north to escape the slavery.

but i understand what youre saying about the pin-pointing thing...cuz from what i can guess they were started overseas somewhere and then got exposed to the slaves and etc..etc.
EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING
 09-15-2006, 02:04 PM         #29
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilWeezy954 said:
why n*ggas love hatin on the south the east aint start dat sh*t i bet it aint no old heads with permanen golds in they mouth all they got is some timbs and a fitted yall started timbalands but not grills
NOT TRUE WE GOT OLD HEADS WITH GOLD TEETH AND I AINT SAYING WE STARTED IT I'M NOT SAYING WE NOT ( I LIKE ACTUALLY GIVING CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE) I'M JUST SAYING WE EXPOSED THEM FIRST AND CAN'T ANYBODY ARGUE WITH THAT MTV AND BET WAS IN THE EAST BEFORE THE SOUTH
 09-15-2006, 02:05 PM         #30
Uncle Sam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdeye said:
LMAO what the fu*k are you talkin about?everybody in NY was wearin fronts back in the day,they just didn't tell everyone on every track they made ^^

exactly the south made it hot
 09-15-2006, 02:26 PM         #31
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk...if u still think the south started this (grillz song) ur wrong
 09-15-2006, 02:46 PM         #32
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After 12 or 15 years of hearing "We can't sell a record to save our lives, but hip hop started in the east," I guess now I gotta hear "The east coast was the first ones rocking gold grills." But really who gives a fukk but a bunch of internet geeks watching too much BET.
 12 years ago '04        #33
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1506 1506
:D didnt george foreman invent the grill
 09-15-2006, 03:44 PM         #34
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S
O

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
H
A
T
 09-15-2006, 03:54 PM         #35
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^The History Of The Grill! Read it and then Shut The F*ck Up!
 12 years ago '04        #36
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1506 1506
what do you get if you cross paul wall and some monteray jack?

A GRILLED CHEESE
 09-15-2006, 06:12 PM         #37
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^BOOOO This Man ^^^^^^^^^^
 09-15-2006, 07:12 PM         #38
theJediknight06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slaves rocked grills?
 09-15-2006, 07:22 PM         #39
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the most ignorant thread on BX ever. NY aint invent grills, grills or fronts was invented before your mamas was even born.
 09-15-2006, 07:41 PM         #40
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO fu*kIN WHAT??? HAVE THE GRILLZ CUZ THE SOUTH GOT HIPHOP....CALL US RAP'S BACKPACKERS CUZ WE GOT RAP ON OUR BACK!!!

i love pissing the NY guys off....i mean seeing their angry little comments on the hate gives me something to look forward to when coming to bx...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy