Why is Biggie one of the greatest

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
record sales dont make u a better rapper............i think that makes 4398659836659735973509783549876588929104298765 times i've said that..........people need to stop citing that as a valid reason for someone being a better rapper......
 11 years ago '05        #82
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
This is why he considered one of the greats, if you go back and listen to Life After death all the way through, you will hear all different types of lines that rappers borrowed from him off that album, from Fab, Mase, Cube, Hov, Fat Joe, 50, Banks, Cam'Ron, and the list goes on of rappers that bit that album, his two albums is basically tha blueprint to rap, LOL!! dude was just incredible, you know you great when n*ggas make a remix of yo sh*t(Spit Yo Game) damn near 8-9 years later and Biggie still had tha hardest verse, dude was hot, he had a major impact off just 2 albums thats just special homie
 09-14-2006, 10:26 PM         #83
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
record sales dont make u a better rapper............i think that makes 4398659836659735973509783549876588929104298765 times i've said that..........people need to stop citing that as a valid reason for someone being a better rapper......

i feel u exactly cuzz.......we just tryna debate who was the more-liked rapper in their prime, BIG or Pac...........who u think????
 11 years ago '05        #84
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Biggie is definitely the greatest rapper 2 grip a mic
he was so ahead of his time...nobody was rappin with the same kind of smoothness 2 his flow an wordplay at that time...an he didnt even have 2 write most of it...he jus painted brooklyn an life at the time so well...everybody was feelin him...an his was miles ahead of 2pac...pac had so many albums...big only needed 2 to solidify his position
 11 years ago '05        #85
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Basicgz said:
This is why he considered one of the greats, if you go back and listen to Life After death all the way through, you will hear all different types of lines that rappers borrowed from him off that album, from Fab, Mase, Cube, Hov, Fat Joe, 50, Banks, Cam'Ron, and the list goes on of rappers that bit that album, his two albums is basically tha blueprint to rap, LOL!! dude was just incredible, you know you great when n*ggas make a remix of yo sh*t(Spit Yo Game) damn near 8-9 years later and Biggie still had tha hardest verse, dude was hot, he had a major impact off just 2 albums thats just special homie
^^^^Damn....couldnt have said it better...school these fools...props
 09-14-2006, 10:28 PM         #86
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
record sales dont make u a better rapper............i think that makes 4398659836659735973509783549876588929104298765 times i've said that..........people need to stop citing that as a valid reason for someone being a better rapper......
see i knew ur understandin was bad. we brought up record sales to talk about audience.
 09-14-2006, 10:29 PM         #87
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who HAS NOT borrowed a line from BIG?? haha

the dudes bars are SO fukin INCREDIBLE that he k!lled every rapper spittin 2day "featured" on his DUETS cd.........i think Jay-Z had the hottest verse, other than Biggie of course

sometimes i get fukin tired of EVERY rapper 2day stealin the SAME exact Biggie lines OVER and OVERRRRRRR


Last edited by Possyy; 09-14-2006 at 10:33 PM..
 09-14-2006, 10:31 PM         #88
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Biggie is definitely the greatest rapper 2 grip a mic
he was so ahead of his time...nobody was rappin with the same kind of smoothness 2 his flow an wordplay at that time...an he didnt even have 2 write most of it...he jus painted brooklyn an life at the time so well...everybody was feelin him...an his was miles ahead of 2pac...pac had so many albums...big only needed 2 to solidify his position
man u dead wrong
 11 years ago '05        #89
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Possyy said:
i feel u exactly cuzz.......we just tryna debate who was the more-liked rapper in their prime, BIG or Pac...........who u think????
i can't say who was liked better in their prime because all i know is around here.........and around here people were bumpin Biggie.......me personally i liked Biggie better and i think he was technically the better rapper like someone, maybe u, stated above..........more complicated rhyme scheme, more metas, more wordplay, etc...........but as far as INFLUENCE goes..........Biggie influenced a hell of alot of rappers....but Pac influenced a hell of alot of rappers and a hell of alot of non-rappers........

in my opinion Pac was a more important person but Biggie was the better rapper.........
 11 years ago '04        #90
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 waytoomuch said:
snip
Thanks for letting me know what I want. I wasn't sure.

Anyway... Say what you will about Pac dumbing sh*t down and whatever... the point is that whether he did it on purpose or not, the MC skills he exhibited weren't that great. That's my pont, and that's all I'm gonna say on that. Never said a word about punchlines, whatever...

Also, again with the Big quote on Pac... Jordan drafted Kwame Brown. That's all that needs to be said...
 09-14-2006, 10:35 PM         #91
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


i can't say who was liked better in their prime because all i know is around here.........and around here people were bumpin Biggie.......me personally i liked Biggie better and i think he was technically the better rapper like someone, maybe u, stated above..........more complicated rhyme scheme, more metas, more wordplay, etc...........but as far as INFLUENCE goes..........Biggie influenced a hell of alot of rappers....but Pac influenced a hell of alot of rappers and a hell of alot of non-rappers........

in my opinion Pac was a more important person but Biggie was the better rapper.........
what exactly do u mean by technically
 11 years ago '05        #92
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Its all opinion...but all im saying is if Pac only released 1 album and died making his second....he'll be long forgotten...but Biggie did that an he'll be remembered 4ever.
 09-14-2006, 10:38 PM         #93
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
He Was A Great Rapper But Hes Far From The Greatest...........a 2 Album Catalog And 1 Arguably Classic Album Dont Make You The Greatest.........big Got Overrated The Same Way Pac Did After He Died
yea thas tru... but i still liek both em so idc
 11 years ago '05        #94
Pegcityplaya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Piggie was wack
 11 years ago '05        #95
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Hotboy504 said:
what exactly do u mean by technically
Jesus.............will u read the sh*t u quote??? i stated that in the post u took from me........he had a more complicated rhyme scheme, more metaphores, and more wordplay than Pac did
 11 years ago '06        #96
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Nyse03 said:
Its all opinion...but all im saying is if Pac only released 1 album and died making his second....he'll be long forgotten...but Biggie did that an he'll be remembered 4ever.
u could say the same thing 4 DMX.
 09-14-2006, 10:48 PM         #97
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u quoted poseyy
 11 years ago '06        #98
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 TizOnly1 said:
Thanks for letting me know what I want. I wasn't sure.

Anyway... Say what you will about Pac dumbing sh*t down and whatever... the point is that whether he did it on purpose or not, the MC skills he exhibited weren't that great. That's my pont, and that's all I'm gonna say on that. Never said a word about punchlines, whatever...

Also, again with the Big quote on Pac... Jordan drafted Kwame Brown. That's all that needs to be said...

and all I'm sayin is that he had his own style and approach to the mic. I'm not saying he's not great like u r because he doesn't sound a certain way. I appreciate all styles and what every1 brings. u may not appreciate his style, but don't say he lacks or doesn't have sumthing. that's all I'm pointing out 2 u. lol at u interpreting his sh*t as dumbing down. that's not dumbing. it's called knowing who u r targetting and creating a universal language.
 11 years ago '05        #99
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Hotboy504 said:
u quoted poseyy

what are u talking about????

if ur saying that im just agreeing with what that other dude said ur wrong...........i've said it before and ill say it again to anybody that asks.........Pac is a great rapper, but i feel that Biggie is the better lyricist.........end of story.......
 11 years ago '05        #100
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
who cares if tupac motivated biggie? either way biggie still put out rhymes better than almost every rapper today. I forgot who said it but in the wu tang interviews someone said that everyone had to keep with each other to get a spot on a track. Thats what rappers do they push each other to be better so whats the big deal who gives the person motivation?

biggie >>> any current rapper out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy