NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
he saying pac is way better than him
 11 years ago '05        #62
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
where does he say that???

he says that Pac 'gets busy' he says he 'has lyrics' but he never says 'hes better than me'
 11 years ago '06        #63
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said:
where does he say that???

he says that Pac 'gets busy' he says he 'has lyrics' but he never says 'hes better than me'
ok
 09-14-2006, 09:58 PM         #64
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
ok
 11 years ago '06        #65
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 daliff89 said:

im not gonna argue with yall about who the better rapper was......because like the guy said its all opinion.......but all that quote does is say that Biggie respected Pac........it doesnt say that he thought Pac was better than him or n e thing..............
that wasn't the point and that wasn't my point 2 prove that anybody was better than anybody. It's to show that one of 2pac's fellow peer mc's thinks he's a nice lyricists. This is a lyricists giving out judgement. I'm saying to all the peeps on boxden that keep saying 2pac doesn't have lyrics should go back and recheck. because one of the nicest mc's of all time said the man has lyrics. in a way he solidified him.
 09-14-2006, 10:01 PM         #66
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
that wasn't the point and that wasn't my point 2 prove that anybody was better than anybody. It's to show that one of 2pac's fellow peer mc's thinks he's a nice lyricists. This is a lyricists giving out judgement. I'm saying to all the peeps on boxden that keep saying 2pac doesn't have lyrics should go back and recheck. because one of the nicest mc's of all time said the man has lyrics. in a way he solidified him.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #67
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yes......thats what i took it to mean as well......i thought u were trying to give it a different meaning........but IMO Pac's strength weren't his lyrical skills........it was his ability to inspire as many people as he has and influence as many people as he has.............thats his strength to me and the reason he's in my top 5......
 09-14-2006, 10:05 PM         #68
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIG was ahead of Pac in their prime by farrr.....Pac started gettin "Real" respect after he got k!lled, if u DON'T realize that than u on 2pac's d*ck hardddddddd as fuk,
because although he was nice and people respected his music, he wasn't labeled the BEST til he died

anyway this is a stupid fukin thread......if u listen to Big then u obviously will realize why he is the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!!!

when he was alive, people in general, athletes, thugs, etccccccc were ALL bumpin his sh*t

Last edited by Possyy; 09-14-2006 at 10:11 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #69
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Lemmeknow said:
the answer is because of a man named 2pac whose Biggie whole career was based on. and don't tell me pac didn't make him who he is.
:applause: :applause:
I love biggies two albums, but it is pretty obvious he followed in 2pacs foot-steps and was trying to be like pac. Not a diss or a bad thing, cuz Biggie was dope, but without 2pac, there wouldnt have been a biggie

Biggie is in my top 10 rappers ever 4sho.. but Pac > ___
 09-14-2006, 10:09 PM         #70
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:
BIG was ahead of Pac in their prime by farrr.....Pac started gettin "Real" respect after he got k!lled

anyway this is a stupid fukin thread......if u listen to Big then u obviously will realize why he is the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!!!
WRONG. read through this thread
 09-14-2006, 10:14 PM         #71
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
WRONG. read through this thread

let's be REAL for a minute cuzz.....wen BIG was alive, he had a HUGE audience, EVERYBODY from white, black, asian, mexican, spanish.......athletes, thugs.........

who DIDN'T listen to Biggie??? haha

NOT only did he have a big audience, BUT his music spoke for itself.

wen 2pac was alive he was respected, but he had nowhereee near the audience that BIG had..........most people couldn't relate to PAC...........til "AFTER" he died EVERYBODY wanna act hard and say yea i loved thatt dude

Last edited by Possyy; 09-14-2006 at 10:16 PM..
 09-14-2006, 10:15 PM         #72
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:
let's be REAL for a minute cuzz.....wen BIG was alive, he had a HUGE audience, EVERYBODY from white, black, asian, mexican, spanish.......athletes, thugs.........

man. pac had a way bigger audience then big could imagine.
 09-14-2006, 10:15 PM         #73
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:

and where u from?
 09-14-2006, 10:18 PM         #74
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:

wen 2pac was alive he was respected, but he had nowhereee near the audience that BIG had..........most people couldn't relate to PAC...........til "AFTER" he died EVERYBODY wanna act hard and say yea i loved thatt dude
man ur way wrong.
 09-14-2006, 10:18 PM         #75
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regaurdless where im from, its REAL TALK.........Pac had ALOT of good songs, but i feel BIGGIE was the better rapper

BIG = GOAT
 09-14-2006, 10:19 PM         #76
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also put like this. when big dropped ready to die. he sold 36,000 first week. back then that was like 500,000. when pac dropped me against the world a year later it hit 240,000.
 09-14-2006, 10:20 PM         #77
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:
regaurdless where im from, its REAL TALK.........Pac had ALOT of good songs, but i feel BIGGIE was the better rapper

BIG = GOAT
where r u from. and dont lie cause then u basically be lyin to urself
 11 years ago '04        #78
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
^^^^^^^pac Was Also A Heartthrob Because Of His Earlier Work.....so You Dont Think A Female Audience Played Any Part In All Of That?
 09-14-2006, 10:23 PM         #79
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
^^^^^^^pac Was Also A Heartthrob Because Of His Earlier Work.....so You Dont Think A Female Audience Played Any Part In All Of That?
see that shows that his audience was crazy big
 09-14-2006, 10:23 PM         #80
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ u do got a point with the whole sales thing, IF that is accurate.........but still i think Biggie was the more-liked rapper in their prime

the whole Bad Boy vs. death Row.........i think Bad Boy was definitley more worldwide

Last edited by Possyy; 09-14-2006 at 10:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy