NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #201
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 S.D.174 said:
Biggie was one of the best because the dude had lyrics, and even more importantly, had one of the best, if not, the best flows i have ever heard. The way he was able to say his crazy lyrics still fu*ks with my head to this day. The way some lyrics go over people's heads, his flow did the same thing so his work. I suggest to read his lyrics, and listen to the lyrics at the same time,its incredible to hear what he was able to do. His sh*t still sounded crazy on pop a.ss beats like "Hypnotize" and "Mo Money, Mo Problems". Another thing, he was able to drop two albums, let alone a double disc,that are considered classics, by the time the dude was 23 years old!!! He was STILL getting better.Listening to his verses on Victory,probably one of the last tracks he recorded while alive, and he just took it to another level. Its fu*ked up the fake beef with Pac is what probably got him k!lled,and its fu*ked up that people won't let him go and remember him for what the n*gga was able to do on a mic. Now, all we talk about is whether if he or Pac was a f*g, was he or Pac real as people. That's not what we can be holding onto.Love the music, and let them rest in peace.
he was just a llyod banks of the 90's or a joe buddens
 09-17-2006, 11:20 AM         #202
buddakon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u can't say big and pac didn't help out eachother's career's. one elevated the other...homie, 2 things in the music biz is tru, contraversy and s3x sells.
I am a huge fan of both, especially biggie. ready to die is my favorite hip hop album of all time. Big and pac and big L are just lyrically superior to every1, plain n simple. every freestyle they touch was gold. Any1 of 'em would tear up banks or buddens.

Last edited by buddakon; 09-17-2006 at 11:21 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #203
space
space
 buddakon said:
u can't say big and pac didn't help out eachother's career's. one elevated the other...homie, 2 things in the music biz is tru, contraversy and s3x sells.
I am a huge fan of both, especially biggie. ready to die is my favorite hip hop album of all time. Big and pac and big L are just lyrically superior to every1, plain n simple. every freestyle they touch was gold.
what big l was far better than biggie
 09-17-2006, 11:22 AM         #204
buddakon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
what big l was far better than biggie

Ur opinion, but i think big is 1, L is 2-freestylin, that is.
 11 years ago '06        #205
space
space
 buddakon said:
Ur opinion, but i think big is 1, L is 2-freestylin, that is.
big l had everything on big but he just wasnt out like big
 09-17-2006, 11:29 AM         #206
buddakon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
big l had everything on big but he just wasnt out like big
ya dude, puffy made Big blow up everywere, not jus NY. L was pure NY underground. Alot of people still dont know bout him.
 11 years ago '06        #207
space
space
 buddakon said:
ya dude, puffy made Big blow up everywere, not jus NY. L was pure NY underground. Alot of people still dont know bout him.
im str8 from cali and i heard of him before he died
 11 years ago '05        #208
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
im bring this sh*t back up lmao

ya n*ggas are tryin to act madd open-minded but all ya n*ggas are frontin..and you're showing it through your comments..i read all of them..
im from paterson,nj which is right next to NY..so every1 around me loved biggie.. but i gotta say biggie was a good freestyler but pac was a better writer..IF YOU NOTICED (TO WHOEVER SAID EVERY1 SAMPLES BIGS sh*t), its only New York/East Coast rappers that sampled his sh*t..all the rappers you named was from New York so your opinion is one sided. And the reason Big wasn't long forgotten after releasing only 2 albums is BECAUSE of HOT 97. HOT 97 is the biggest and most influencial hip-hop station in the east coast and them n*ggas d*ckRIDE big hard as hell. They kept him alive. If ya disagree, you're just ignorant.
 11 years ago '04        #209
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
What this is a tale of 2 great rappers. Each bought rap to the froefront of pop culture.
One from the west coast, one from the east.
One liked to tell stories then other was more about the flow and lyrics.
One was loved for what he was sayin, the other was loved for how he said it.

Depending on what style YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU personally like is gunna influence who u prefer.

Diff things attract diff people, some people liek the sound of a east coast beat, some like an opera singer some like an electric guitar.

Dont matter if Nas or the president gets up and says whos GOAT, its still based on their own personal OPINION, not facts!!
 11 years ago '05        #210
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 JoeyAvalanche said:
What this is a tale of 2 great rappers. Each bought rap to the froefront of pop culture.
One from the west coast, one from the east.
One liked to tell stories then other was more about the flow and lyrics.
One was loved for what he was sayin, the other was loved for how he said it.

Depending on what style YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU personally like is gunna influence who u prefer.

Diff things attract diff people, some people liek the sound of a east coast beat, some like an opera singer some like an electric guitar.

Dont matter if Nas or the president gets up and says whos GOAT, its still based on their own personal OPINION, not facts!!
couldn't have said it no better
 11-17-2006, 12:45 AM         #211
minimafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
how is he one of the greatest and he only dropped 2 albums

It's quality not quanity my friend
 11-17-2006, 12:46 AM         #212
rak2k3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people always going back and forth about who was better big or pac or who is better nas or jay..... in my opinion good hip hop is good hip hop i will listen to neone as long as it gives me a good vibe... every rapper has there own style and sumppls style just appeals more to some then it does to others...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy