Why is Biggie one of the greatest

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Hotboy504 said:
its good to know u look for what i type. do u do that all the time? r u an internet stalker?:wow:
............see now ur making this an argument instead of a discussion......i saw the thread on the frontpage.......i clicked it.......urs was the last post......

if ur gonna continue to try to make it look like im doing sh*t that im not doing im done with this conversation........because i dont feel like getting into a childish argument @ 1:38 AM.......
 09-15-2006, 12:39 AM         #182
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

and i respect ur opinion and im glad ur not being a child like alot of people on this site would be.........i really am.........

but i've listened to the artists in my top 5......comprehensively........wether it was last week or last year.....like i said im in the procees of getting more of the 'great MCs' albums and my views might change.........but as of right now they stand where they stand.......
WEAK! y dont u throw out some names. its not like " a lot of other people on this site" could kick ur a.ss.
 09-15-2006, 12:40 AM         #183
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

............see now ur making this an argument instead of a discussion......i saw the thread on the frontpage.......i clicked it.......urs was the last post......

if ur gonna continue to try to make it look like im doing sh*t that im not doing im done with this conversation........because i dont feel like getting into a childish argument @ 1:38 AM.......
i just asked u a couple of question. im not makin an agrument.
 09-15-2006, 12:41 AM         #184
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

u live up north?
 11 years ago '05        #185
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
because i dont write down the screennames of people i see acting childish.......and no i live in West Virginia.......the state of West Virginia.......not western Virginia.........
 11 years ago '05        #186
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 aRs0NisT said:
ya n*ggas are tryin to act madd open-minded but all ya n*ggas are frontin..and you're showing it through your comments..i read all of them..
im from paterson,nj which is right next to NY..so every1 around me loved biggie.. but i gotta say biggie was a good freestyler but pac was a better writer..IF YOU NOTICED (TO WHOEVER SAID EVERY1 SAMPLES BIGS sh*t), its only New York/East Coast rappers that sampled his sh*t..all the rappers you named was from New York so your opinion is one sided. And the reason Big wasn't long forgotten after releasing only 2 albums is BECAUSE of HOT 97. HOT 97 is the biggest and most influencial hip-hop station in the east coast and them n*ggas d*ckRIDE big hard as hell. They kept him alive. If ya disagree, you're just ignorant.
 11 years ago '05        #187
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and by u saying 'are you an internet stalker???' turns it into an argument........its a childish remark.......one that is rediculous and unnecessary.......
 09-15-2006, 12:44 AM         #188
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
because i dont write down the screennames of people i see acting childish.......and no i live in West Virginia.......the state of West Virginia.......not western Virginia.........
i didnt say that.
 09-15-2006, 12:45 AM         #189
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
and by u saying 'are you an internet stalker???' turns it into an argument........its a childish remark.......one that is rediculous and unnecessary.......
so uh how old r u
 09-15-2006, 12:46 AM         #190
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know u've never answered that question
 11 years ago '05        #191
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
u asked y i didnt name names.........so i said i didnt name names because i dont write down screen names........

and im 19 years old.........i dont see what my age or location has to do with my taste in music tho...........

would u also like to know my height, shoe size and skin color???
 09-15-2006, 12:49 AM         #192
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
u asked y i didnt name names.........so i said i didnt name names because i dont write down screen names........

and im 19 years old.........i dont see what my age or location has to do with my taste in music tho...........

would u also like to know my height, shoe size and skin color???
maybe. i just wanted to know because most people like u and around ur age arent n w.virgina.
 09-15-2006, 12:52 AM         #193
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so uh wheres the bacon???
 11 years ago '05        #194
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and u would know about WV because u've lived here??? its alot different than u would expect young sir..........my location has nothing to do with my knowledge or opinions on this artform........

i think it actually helps me......because theres no rappers here..........so i dont automatically have an influence.......like u said.........most people from NY will say Big was better.......most from the west will say Pac was better........but me on the other hand i have nothing to influence my decision except the music........
 09-15-2006, 01:00 AM         #195
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
and u would know about WV because u've lived here??? its alot different than u would expect young sir..........my location has nothing to do with my knowledge or opinions on this artform........

i think it actually helps me......because theres no rappers here..........so i dont automatically have an influence.......like u said.........most people from NY will say Big was better.......most from the west will say Pac was better........but me on the other hand i have nothing to influence my decision except the music........
well big pop i have been to west virgina many times. i not like every other person from new orleans(not sayin u said that). i think, about everything. im 17. graduated. drive and still manage to have time for hoes so my life is good. i travel a lot. a whole lot. I just wana make it to france and germany b4 lifes over but thats not the point. i know hoe peeps act w.va; its a great place to get away.
 09-15-2006, 01:01 AM         #196
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im out. pieces.
 11 years ago '06        #197
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 4REAL said:
Daliff, you've got to becareful here. Because it looks like you are juding on talent/skills a little too much. It's like you're answering who is the "BEST" MC. The "best" is the sole person with the technicalities or hands on in a profession, field, genre, etc. Like hands down, most people if not all people see Jordan as the greatest on the court. The same goes for Tiger Woods. We know Tiger is the "BEST" at playing golf. What I'm asking you is who is the "GREATEST" MC of all time? I MEAN GREATEST at what they do. Like all around we know Ali is the greatest in boxing. What about in hip hop. Do you honestly believe that Pun is the "GREATEST" to ever do it?

And it's even debatable if Big Pun was an MC or a rapper? In fact, I think it's hard to say that Pun was even a true MC.
I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING
 11 years ago '06        #198
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
I've seen Big Pun's name plenty of times in this thread by only skimming and all I'll say about that is that Big Pun was great, but he's not the fu*kin greatest to ever touch the fu*king microphone. This is just Real Talk on My Behalf!
 11 years ago '06        #199
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 aRs0NisT said:
ya n*ggas are tryin to act madd open-minded but all ya n*ggas are frontin..and you're showing it through your comments..i read all of them..
im from paterson,nj which is right next to NY..so every1 around me loved biggie.. but i gotta say biggie was a good freestyler but pac was a better writer..IF YOU NOTICED (TO WHOEVER SAID EVERY1 SAMPLES BIGS sh*t), its only New York/East Coast rappers that sampled his sh*t..all the rappers you named was from New York so your opinion is one sided. And the reason Big wasn't long forgotten after releasing only 2 albums is BECAUSE of HOT 97. HOT 97 is the biggest and most influencial hip-hop station in the east coast and them n*ggas d*ckRIDE big hard as hell. They kept him alive. If ya disagree, you're just ignorant
Applause for that.

Last edited by Unitson; 09-17-2006 at 09:34 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #200
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
me too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy