Sep 13 - The East Coast Killed Hip-Hop" - Pimp C

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2006, 12:49 PM         #101
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF is a Shoulder Lean???
 09-14-2006, 01:02 PM         #102
GraVy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo pimp C is talking reckless. What happened to mutal respect in hiphop?
 09-14-2006, 01:05 PM         #103
youngdon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't blame the south, I blame MTV!
 09-14-2006, 01:20 PM         #104
ez-money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's right, MTV sucks but why the fu*k do i have to bring my mp3 player to the fu*kin club so i can hear some new tracks? dj s ain't cool ova here, so music ppl listen to ain't cool either
 11 years ago '04        #105
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
dro can spit.
 11 years ago '04        #106
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
hip hop is dead , to pimp c rather , because he made a mockery with that sh*tty lame a.ss excuse for an album ...
 11 years ago '04        #107
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
fu*k pimp c nobody bought ur album
nobody knew the sh*t was out
nobody cares that ur outta prison
ur a fatass who complains all the time u should stick to be bun b's fu*kin hypeman
 11 years ago '06        #108
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
only hip-hop can k!ll hip-hop.
 11 years ago '04        #109
dawgedogg 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
This is so stupid to me. Can anyone please tell what is hip-hop? I don't care whether its coming from the north or the south, if the song sounds good, I'm going to listen to it. I'm one of the ones that bumped Laffy Taffy, because it made the girls down here dance, and shake they a.ss. To hell with "hip-hop!" People always judging whats hip-hop and what ain't. F*** it, rap is rap, rhyming is rhyming. Its all music.
 09-14-2006, 03:01 PM         #110
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
east coast-its not the south fault cause yall fall off come on man stop blaming go back to the formula that made yall hot storytelling and tales of street life and bring in some old school east with the new school east

west coast-keep it gangsta the only way yall know how

south coast-we got lyricist's too but yall need us cause we get the strippers moving we make yall get up off the wall we make yall bouce come on its about our time the east and west was king kongin the game for a while

if u love hip hop lets not let it die once in a while cop a cd i know why cop a cd when i can download it well i leave that in the air
 09-14-2006, 03:13 PM         #111
phreeknomenal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dawgedogg said:
This is so stupid to me. Can anyone please tell what is hip-hop? I don't care whether its coming from the north or the south, if the song sounds good, I'm going to listen to it. I'm one of the ones that bumped Laffy Taffy, because it made the girls down here dance, and shake they a.ss. To hell with "hip-hop!" People always judging whats hip-hop and what ain't. F*** it, rap is rap, rhyming is rhyming. Its all music.

Some people dont seem to understand that. Maybe the people who didnt like the song couldnt appreciate the way it made bi*ches bend over.
 11 years ago '05        #112
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
Pimp C is right, if it is dead the east coast k!lled it, the south keeps it alive. and i see a bunch of ya'll weak n*gga talking down on pimp for speaking the truth, i'm from the east coast myself even though i am below the mason dixon the consider dc up north. his album was good stop hatin on that man he allin ya'll feelings. @ n*ggaz crying like hoes on the net

Last edited by mistadontplay; 09-14-2006 at 03:17 PM..
 09-14-2006, 03:25 PM         #113
hotboyjmg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz
 11 years ago '05        #114
leroybronson 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
hip hop ain't dead...it just sucks now thats all
 09-14-2006, 03:27 PM         #115
geemoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like people.

yall opinions are like a**holes, u all have them and they all stink.

my gripe is the youths that are effected by this bullsh*t wishwash anger rap.

prime example - rick ross
 09-14-2006, 06:32 PM         #116
ez-money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
fu*k pimp c nobody bought ur album
nobody knew the sh*t was out
nobody cares that ur outta prison
ur a fatass who complains all the time u should stick to be bun b's fu*kin hypeman

mayne ya'll don't know sh*t bout rap
 09-14-2006, 07:47 PM         #117
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^and what do you kno?
 09-14-2006, 07:57 PM         #118
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look man lets be honest here most of the music comng out of the south is trash "ITS JUST A F*CKING FACT OF LIFE FACE IT. ADMIT IT". the business world plays a big part in the absolute trash that people think is representing our culture. no major record label gives a f*ck about hip hop and thats the face of our music (The Mainstream Music Is What Touches The Most People). the major record labels have always wanted 2 make hip hop more acceptable 2 the mainstream and now the have what the want "THE SOUTH". most of the music thats coming from the south is so horrible (meaning has no content and showcases no skill on the mic period) that its actually fitting the stereotypes that people outside of the south have always thought were true "south n*ggas is slow" "southern n*ggas is dumb" and on and on and thats sad. hip hop has no balance anywhere in hip hop right now not just the south (if i hear another member of dipset talk about crack ) and thats the f*cking problem and thats why people are saying that hip hop is dead. POINT BLANK PERIOD

P.S. Who Is Pimp C 2 Talk About Who k!lled Hip Hop

Last edited by Tha Juggernaut6; 09-14-2006 at 08:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #119
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 768 768
yea i feel Pimp C on this 1 he aint lying yall east coats n*gga's need 2 stop hating and naw hip-hop aint dead East Coast and West Coast rap is dead lol and the South on Top so n*gga's and cracker's deal with it haha and im not that dude that listen 2 D4L or franchise boyz i dont even like either 1 of them but 50 cent and gay unit or wack and skillz wack a.ss and papoose,chicken noodle soup sh*t is gay and wack a.ss hell so chill with that home boy and the whole damn west is wack accept 4 pac and game but pac dead so r.i.p 2 him and some other stuff so big up's 2 Pimp C 4 holding it down 4 the South feel me and yes with started the grills rapper's and n*gga's wasn't really doing it like that into we started it so get yall fact's straight and that song pressure with lupe,an jay-z is hot so im feeling that and my boy nas and fabolous and cop my boy Curren$y album when it drop music 2 fly 2 where tha cash at ft.lil wayne carter 3 coming soon so yall really gone be mad at the south cuz them 2 album gone k!ll it Curren$y and lil wayne and im out south>>>east and west coast put together
 09-14-2006, 10:14 PM         #120
markmcfc1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RNB k!llED HIP HOP
ITS ALL THE COLLABO sh*t THAT GETS THE AIR PLAY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy