Sep 13 - The East Coast Killed Hip-Hop" - Pimp C

most viewed right now
41 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+49  122
58 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #126
jamdanny1 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
 pmann said
n*ggas from the N.O. was rocking Girbauds in the early 90's to n*gga w/ the animal ballys, so you aint saying sh*t...... UGK = Underground Kings, jay-s came to they so he knew who the fu*k they were, you didnt need to know. you n*ggas treat jay-z like he is your king out there so let your daddy tell you whats good from the south so if he came to them you daddy told you these boys from the south is the sh*t and he wanted them.... N.O. party music is the way we roll, N.O. is the #1 party city, them east coast dykes cant drop that azz like the southern dymes so of course you cant roll our sh*t, those stiff bi*ches posted up on walls in the club next to you mean muggin. so we understand why yall east coast n*ggas cant get with the party style >>>
Did everyone forget that Wu Tang was rocking gold fangs in 93. Flavor Flav had a grill in 1988. The Jewlery shops in NY have been making Grillz since Pall Wall was in preschool, thats back when we used to call them "FRONTS". Yall thought we forgot? Back when I was in 7th grade (1987) if you had a MCM suit and some fronts you were the isht.

12 years ago '05        #127
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
 jamdanny1 said
Did everyone forget that Wu Tang was rocking gold fangs in 93. Flavor Flav had a grill in 1988. The Jewlery shops in NY have been making Grillz since Pall Wall was in preschool, thats back when we used to call them "FRONTS". Yall thought we forgot? Back when I was in 7th grade (1987) if you had a MCM suit and some fronts you were the isht.

We had them too down here in the late 80's even before that, we called them slugs back then. I admit the south gets clothes late because we dont make the stuff, but as far as golds we been on that sh*t just like every one else.

12 years ago '04        #128
knowtheledge718 2 heat pts
space
space
$926 | Props total: 114 114
well actually i dont know but from what i remember wu-tang clan was the first ones iv seen with gold in there mouth and thats from the protect your neck era. I dont know if they was doing that in texas at the time. but thats what i remember.the midwest started the whole grills thing but jewlery in your mouth started way back in new york, even rakim days and slick rick...............but who gives a sh*t about grills anyway thats not hip hop, only the material side of it

12 years ago '05        #129
CaShMoNeYDfG 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 840 840
 Djkommish6 said
and as for Pimp C, he a underground King so he entitled to his opinion, but I think Hip Hop Is dead,

If thats the case then why can an artist like Common's album BE go gold and Young Jeezy goes double platinum, (AND I LIKE JEEZY) but come on Hip Hop is dead, if you cant dance in the club or if you have to rewind someone lyrics, or if You actually talking about something postive and uplifting to the people, LIKE HIP HOP WAS INTENDED FOR STARTING IN THE BRONX, n*ggas dont want to hear it or buy it!
aye man....i dont like this post, i love this this post, this is real fu*kin talk here, pay attention

12 years ago '05        #130
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
REAL HIPHOP there are some hiphop songs on there real hiphop just aint mainstream no more n*ggas would rather hear catchy kid songs ie. I bet you can do it like me. Check out the songs on it some hot joints hiphop joints on there

09-15-2006, 11:07 AM         #131
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
Hip-Hop is Dead, Its black people's fault as a whole, even though middle to upper class whites buy hip-hop more than blacks, black people still gave all this "D4L MINDLESS CRUNK/SNAP MUSIK" .....the okay, like its kool....if the 106 n park audience said "Laffy Taffy" was a weak song and they could of done better..then we wouldn't of heard anymore from D4L and the snap movement would of ended...same goes with Hyphy movement...tell E-40 to go back to the sick-wit-it records style back in the day..

the hyphy movment didnt start with E-40, thats been bay area slang for a long time.

12 years ago '05        #132
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
and why are ya'll girls typing essays in here? and stop sucking Jay-Z meat, ya'll acting like he is Jesus Christ or Allah or something. Just another guy with a job.

12 years ago '06        #133
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 963 963
MAN fu*k HIP HOP ITS ALL ABOUT CRUNK MUSIC

12 years ago '06        #134
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
MAN fu*k HIP HOP. CRUNK IS WHATS UP

12 years ago '06        #135
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 DreWilliams said
REAL HIPHOP there are some hiphop songs on there real hiphop just aint mainstream no more n*ggas would rather hear catchy kid songs ie. I bet you can do it like me. Check out the songs on it some hot joints hiphop joints on there

YEAH THAT TYPE OF MUSIC WAS COOL IN THE 80'S AND 90'S, BUT THIS IS THE 21 CENTURY, n*ggaS AINT TRYNA HEAR THAT NOMORE.

09-15-2006, 11:26 AM         #136
Naizen King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SokeSleezy said
wtf@the stupid grillz statement.... Ny'kers been rockin grillz since back in the day,wtf this wack n*gga been at?!
another ny n*gga with a wack statement fu*k outta here bi*ch

go suck rza's d*ck n*gga

you might find yourself ODing on the ground like ODB...fag

12 years ago '04        #137
dtek1x 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
This is what's dead:

1 crying a.ss East Coast rappers

2 crying a.ss West Coast rappers

3 crying a.ss bi*ch rappers from anywhere that ain't gettin no play

Quit hatin on the south or anyone else who's doin it (mostly the south these days)

When I was comin up only thing u would here on BET is east coast bull sh*t, nas, gay z, etc. Now that people are into something new everyone is hatin. I'm from Clarksdale, MS. Nate Dogg and Rick Ross are from here (yes right here in this lil town!), but you'll never here those cowards say it. fu*k anywhere else. It's all about the south. 3-6Mafia rules!!! And all you wimps hatin it!

12 years ago '04        #138
dawgedogg 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
Again, if you don't like the music, don't listen to it. To hell with hip-hop. (Can anyone please give a definition of hip-hop?) Everyone says that hip-hop tells a story. When I'm in the club, I don't wanna hear a story, I wanna see gurls "get loose."

I love "snap music." It has a purpose, to make people dance. I'm so tired of all these wanna be gangsta's out here. Every song gotta be about k!lling, shooting (how many times they been shot), and selling drugs. When I go to the club, I'm not trying to k!ll or be k!lled. I'm not trying to buy or sell drugs. I wanna dance. I wanna see gurls dancing.

I say no more "hip-hop" as a genre. It think that it should be called rap. That way we can k!ll all discussions like this. That way rappers and others will stop saying a region k!lled "music"

09-24-2006, 02:33 AM         #139
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard in my life.

The reason hip hop is dead? The listeners are fu*king retarded. How can anyone with intelligence listen to 95% of the sh*t out? (Yeah you slow thinking bastard, im calling you an idiot.)

Im tired of hearing about fu*king dancing, fu*k dancing.
Im tired of hearing about k!lling people, fu*k k!lling.
Im tired of hearing about Crack and drugs, fu*k the dealers (aka society k!llers)
Im tired of hearing about money, fu*k MONEY.

I want to hear some real issues...

Last edited by Kali_Kingz90; 09-24-2006 at 02:40 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+54online now  36
Would you let Superhead give you top?
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+176online now  32
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  21
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+120online now  12
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-27online now  12
Video inside Door Dash Employee Almost Peed Himself When These Kids Wanted Their Mon..
121 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+21online now  10
Image(s) inside Looks Like Nicki Minaj Found Her Kevin Federline
129 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy