The Differences between a rapper and a Lyricist

most viewed right now
+29  71
147 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
8 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
54 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-13-2006, 01:53 PM         #26
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
So when a lyricist spits his rhymes, is he lyrising? No, hes rapping. Its like trying to say hip hop and rap are different music.

pimp you just made yourself look like a pure idiot with that rap and hip hop statement. if they are the same then why do they have diffrent tiltle. thats like sayin god and jesus are the same because their powerful.you obviously dont know snot about about the culture and you got to be under 21 to even be entertaining the though. thats the the main reason RAP has took over and hip hop isnt marketaBLE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF IGNORANCE.the whiteman says they are all the same and puts out young joc as hip hop and a.sswipes like you believe it because of a lack of any true education.stay away from my culture because your mindset its whats destroying it.

09-13-2006, 02:02 PM         #27
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to put it in simple terms for u DUMB fuks.........Young Joc, Fabolous, etccccc the list goes on, are rappers

^^^(actually, i like to consider them Pop/Hip-Hop or music for the teeny boppers).

Lyricists are rappers who actually can rap without adding a nursery rhyme to their lines, and actually speak on REAL life topics or different issues in a Complex way.

rappers such as Common, Talib Kweli, Nas, Joe Budden, Eminem, Papoose, Jay-z, Kanye, Lupe Fiasco etccccc......those type of rappers are Lyrical

Last edited by Possyy; 09-13-2006 at 02:03 PM..

09-13-2006, 02:04 PM         #28
INJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dirty south - rappers
underground - lyricst

lol

edit-

nas - rapper , lyricst

spider loc - hm. I think he's not a rapper . he's talkin over the beats lol

Last edited by INJ; 09-13-2006 at 02:06 PM..

09-13-2006, 05:36 PM         #29
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said
pimp you just made yourself look like a pure idiot with that rap and hip hop statement. if they are the same then why do they have diffrent tiltle. thats like sayin god and jesus are the same because their powerful.you obviously dont know snot about about the culture and you got to be under 21 to even be entertaining the though. thats the the main reason RAP has took over and hip hop isnt marketaBLE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF IGNORANCE.the whiteman says they are all the same and puts out young joc as hip hop and a.sswipes like you believe it because of a lack of any true education.stay away from my culture because your mindset its whats destroying it.
You idiot.

Hip Hop is a culture, its not music. Rap is the music which is apart of the culture. How do you market a culture? WTF? Seems its people like you who are destroying it.

09-13-2006, 05:39 PM         #30
UPT0WNHUSTLA212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said
to put it in simple terms for u DUMB fuks.........Young Joc, Fabolous, etccccc the list goes on, are rappers

^^^(actually, i like to consider them Pop/Hip-Hop or music for the teeny boppers).

Lyricists are rappers who actually can rap without adding a nursery rhyme to their lines, and actually speak on REAL life topics or different issues in a Complex way.

rappers such as Common, Talib Kweli, Nas, Joe Budden, Eminem, Papoose, Jay-z, Kanye, Lupe Fiasco etccccc......those type of rappers are Lyrical
putting young joc in the same class as fabolous??

man gtfou... dumbass

12 years ago '06        #31
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 2509 2509
a Rapper -Jay-Z

A lyricist-Nas

A rapper Biggie

Both- Tupac

Both eminem

Lyricist- Rakim

Rapper-snoop dogg

Rapper- Nelly

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  20
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
264 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  19
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  12
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+118online now  9
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  5
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  4
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+49online now  3
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy