Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #121
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
who the hell cares what jay-z wearin...money get more respect than anything so fu*k waht everyone else think...flip flops are designed for beach settings u dumb a.sses why u gon fu*k up sum jordans trynna look like a G n sh*t in sum sand n ocean water...common sense 2 wear flip flops buh jeans n flip flops is a lil gay i admit buh dis n*gga makin millions and he wit beyonce' so...really what can u say? u think dat n*gga giv a fuq? hell nawww das why he rockin dem sh*tz
 09-13-2006, 06:45 PM         #122
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He blames Beyonce' i blame his down fall on crack/cocaine whatever his preference is or was

SLIPPIN'

one
 11 years ago '04        #123
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
WTF? didn't know it was against the rules of the hood to wear flip-flops and that it ain't "gangsta" ... people need to grow up and find something actually worth bi*ching about.
 11 years ago '05        #124
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 cofrog1 said:
:finger: dmcrack is wack and he is getting wacker each album.

Ohh so true damn i don't play none of his albums past "and then there was X"
but Jigga is wack anyway!(The fu*king best my a.ss!!)
 11 years ago '05        #125
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
I couldn't give a fu*k about 'real n*ggas'.... real dudes dont got to walk around worrieing what the next dude thinks of how they dress

and i aint in the mood to talk about clothing sense with an american, you probably sat at your screen in a white t-shirt that's 29,99535,90405 x to big for you.

I'd love for you to go to a real country in the middle east and see how dudes is living, your definition of real aint real bro. There's little girls in countrys walking around strapped with ak's.

You = Fake and ignorant.

And for your information i am white, so i apolagize for dressing like i'm 'white'... i'd love for you to come round my ends and tell people(black, white, middle eastern, spanish) that they aint real for wearing sandals... they'd throw a firebomb in your house, f*g**t

WTF, maybe they will blow you your fu*king neighborhood tomorrow. I dont really give a fu*k bout sh*t out there unless they snatchin oil out yall a.ss to lower our gas prices. I guess in that 3rd world country yall do wear sandels, over here you look gay as hell walking the streets with them on. They are rolling around the streets in tanks carrying M-16's so you dont have a choice but to carry ak's. just keep rocking yo sandels and k!lling each other out there, if you and your people so real yall would have taken old boy out your selves and we wouldnt have had to go out there to get his foot off yall freaking necks and getting our people k!lled out there cause yall couldnt handle your own business. now go put on you f*g**t sandels and go blow up your neighbor's car...
 11 years ago '05        #126
pmann 
space
space
 billyloc said:
Jesus wore sandels!

Yea, but shawn carter aint jesus and he aint in jerusalem..:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #127
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
X, do not bark up that tree that tree will fall on you.
 11 years ago '04        #128
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
dunno if he said it or not i hope not....but if he did X is goin outta his way to hate why didnt he say anything months ago when cam dropped and this aint no fu*kin queer eye for tha str8 guy this is hip hop n*gga why u sayin whut n*ggas can and cant wear
 09-14-2006, 01:09 AM         #129
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pmann said:
WTF, maybe they will blow you your fu*king neighborhood tomorrow. I dont really give a fu*k bout sh*t out there unless they snatchin oil out yall a.ss to lower our gas prices. I guess in that 3rd world country yall do wear sandels, over here you look gay as hell walking the streets with them on. They are rolling around the streets in tanks carrying M-16's so you dont have a choice but to carry ak's. just keep rocking yo sandels and k!lling each other out there, if you and your people so real yall would have taken old boy out your selves and we wouldnt have had to go out there to get his foot off yall freaking necks and getting our people k!lled out there cause yall couldnt handle your own business. now go put on you f*g**t sandels and go blow up your neighbor's car...
I'm from England when have i ever had your people k!lled?
 09-14-2006, 01:21 AM         #130
nightcrawler_m 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is x looking at j's feet anyway???
 11 years ago '04        #131
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
you guys are fu*kin dumb where the fu*k is the article
 09-14-2006, 02:21 AM         #132
RookieTraxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is bogus... even if it were true... who gives a fuk
 09-14-2006, 04:09 AM         #133
reckRR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahha real spit
 11 years ago '06        #134
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Staight up... who gives a fu*k bout what another man wears on his feet. I thought x was tryin to find inner peace.. thats impossible when you start givin a fu*k bout somebody's shoes.
 11 years ago '05        #135
pmann 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I'm from England when have i ever had your people k!lled?

Speaking in general, forget about it. Yall wear sandals, shawn carter wears sandals, according to most of the cats in this thread does as well. i rather throw on some daniel green slippers to walk around my crib and swim shoes at a beach. We wore shower shoes (a.k.a. flip-flops) in college when we took showers in the dorm to keep our feet off the public bathroom dorm floors and past that i dont know nobody that rocks them in and around the streets for comfort.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy