Sep 12 - DMX Blames Beyonce for Jay-Z's Flip-Flop Fetish

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2006, 07:39 PM         #81
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matthew7 said:
Thank you X. Hov did change. He did X dirty by not showing him love on def jam, get ya sh*t together Jay!
i agree. hov isnt the same kat he used to be. he changin his whole entire self, its like he going white. def jam is going down hill
 09-12-2006, 07:40 PM         #82
hiphopsKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
who cares bout some ****ing sandals,tha n*gga is wit beyonce

chicks make u do dumn sh*t
yea and the b*tch changin the man into a punk

Last edited by hiphopsKey; 09-12-2006 at 07:41 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #83
hypeman9535 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU bi*ch MADE, SOFT a.ss, CUPCAKE n*ggaS how is the SOMEWHAT KING OF NEW YORK!!! going to be rocking OPEN TOE THONG SANDALS !!! come on man any real new york n*gga know that sh*t wont roll them folks man damn and it do not have anything to do with him being a thug or not :finger: :finger: :banghead: :thumbsdow
P.S if yall said open toe thong sandals is str8 damn i feel sorry for yall
and no lie dmx is an str8 up real n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #84
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
ON the real....I love me some flip flops...fu*k all that bullsh*t.....most comfortable sh*t! I guess he should wear tims on the beach...wtf?? lol@ DMX...period...doing fake arrests in parking lots...
 11 years ago '04        #85
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
while i wouldnt where no thong sandal...im not gonna hate cuz a n*gga do...let that man do his thang...DMX is an washed up bitter dude right about now...seem like every week he dissn some sh*t.
 09-12-2006, 07:53 PM         #86
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about who wares what type of footwear. its always been a stereotype of gay men to be concerned about footwear in teh way that people are concerned with jay-z. really... why does it matter.
and if dmx isnt comfortable enough in his masculinity (he said it, i filled it in) to wear flip flops, he should be ashamed to admit it.
 09-12-2006, 07:53 PM         #87
Klatham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matthew7 said:
Thank you X. Hov did change. He did X dirty by not showing him love on def jam, get ya sh*t together Jay!

Fu*k a crack head. Who's chick look better Jay's or X's... shidddtt I wear sandals for beyonce. All that a.ss she got.. Choose 1) impress *iggaz by trying to prove you a thug.. or 2.) impress a fine a.ss chick, one that can sing dance and can bring some bread to the table... Yep you guessed it; seanchettlas, bring me a size 10...cause no matter how many LP's you sale n*ggaz alwayz gonna fine somthing to bi*ch about. see Mobb Deep sign's with G Unit !!

Last edited by Klatham; 09-12-2006 at 07:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #88
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3506 3506
i would wear flip flops if beyonce let me beat
 11 years ago '05        #89
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 gibnshyt said:
no where in that article does it say dmx said aything like that.........you guys are fools.....matter of fact dmx says nothn in the post

yea he does u stupid fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #90
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Flip flops is all I wear in summer...
 11 years ago '06        #91
mahallic 
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 120 120
thats word real n*ggas dont wear flip flops
 11 years ago '05        #92
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 matthew7 said:
Jay-Z Did change but DMX is wrong. They Give U Flip Flops In Lock-up:D
Hes Mad His Last Albums Didn't Sell. Beoynce Changed jigga like crack changed x
 09-12-2006, 10:04 PM         #93
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real gangstas wear whatever the fu*k they wanna wear
 11 years ago '04        #94
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Kode_Red said:
X doin dat first class hatin, nobody cares, Let dat man wear what he want to, its a damn shame a rapper gotta fit a particular sterotype to stay out the line of fire.
Exactly man. If thats Hov style, then let it be. Plus Jay is gettin kinda old to be tryna fit the "thugged out" image. Dat n*gga almost 40 c'mon now.
 11 years ago '06        #95
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Okay Hova is a sucker for love right? This n*gga is MARRIED!!! Doing gospel songs talkin about being a preacha! And is old as dirt and he came back because his damn contract wasn't up so he got dropped by Def Jam and not Jay-Z himself and in fact he left the label. Dude looks bad anyway for leavin Def Jam he wanted out!!
 11 years ago '06        #96
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
And besides Jay-Z is a grown man he can do wat the fuk he wants! If he wants to get married and never rap again he can! If he wants to have children he can. If he wants to live on the bahamas and fuk Beyonce for the rest of his life he can. Stop the hatin! Fake a.ss thug.. Crackhead!!!
 11 years ago '06        #97
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
 gibnshyt said:
no where in that article does it say dmx said aything like that.........you guys are fools.....matter of fact dmx says nothn in the post

SISSY SOLES

DMX - the oft-arrested hip-hop star - says real men don't wear sandals. And he blames Beyoncé for Jay-Z's flip-flop fetish. "The flip-flops - he's just not the same," DMX complains in Vibe magazine. "It's Beyoncé. He's a sucker for love. Thugs don't do flip-flops. Yo, no matter how much vacation I'm on - we been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, all the little islands - I don't wear no flip-flops. I'm never that comfortable, not even in my own house."

Fu*king idiot. Do you know how to read? Stupid a.ss bi*ch trying sound smart.
 11 years ago '06        #98
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
My thing is this....what defines a "real n*gga" exactly? If a real n*gga is a some video thug n*gga who im supposed to model after, then fu*k that. Yall n*ggas wanna follow that model and end up lookin like "real monkeys". We not animals, c'mon. We need to step our game up.

If you a real man, then thats what you are. If i saw a Mike Tyson a.ss n*gga in a dress on Sunset Blvd i wouldnt think, oh hes gay. I'll prolly be like, damn, he mustve had a wild a.ss night.

And i used to think the thong sandals were suspect too. Then i was out in the Dom. Repub. and all them Dominicans and Haitians had em on walkin around with machetes and sh*t.

But i admit, they do look a lil supsect sometimes. especially with them tight jeans. but i really dont care what another man wear.

11 years ago '04        #99
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
yall n*ggas is KRAZY LMAO im laughing but lets see, YEAH THONG SANDALS Ain't straight!!! But the sandals that let your feet breathe thats cool maybe cover up your toes, n*gga You can't wear gym shoes and tims ALL your life, you gotta grow up sometime...
 09-13-2006, 01:30 AM         #100
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who doesn't wear sandals in hot a.ss sunny weather cuz of his fu*kin street cred is a fu*kin douchbag wit a complex about himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy