Sep 12 - DMX Blames Beyonce for Jay-Z's Flip-Flop Fetish

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '98        #41
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,194 | Props total: 3594 3594
LOL @ DMX wearing army boots on the beach. Someone get a pic.

This aint Normandy X
 11 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 stfukthnx said:
Who still cares about being a 'thug'. This is 2006.

^^^^

Match Album To Album

@ THE END OF THE DAY

Jay-Z >>> DMX
 09-12-2006, 03:06 PM         #43
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip flops are only for the beach.....but walking around NY in flip flops, baggy jeans, and sh*t is just gay.
 11 years ago '05        #44
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 6564 6564
i've long supported the theory that sandals are for not for men

"that's minimum and feminine like sandals"--GZA
 11 years ago '06        #45
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
wtf does jay-z have 2 be thuggish for ?? He's worth $340 million. sh*t I'd wear flip-flops everyday if I was him fu*k all that. Besides who the fu*k cares about being a thug. u gotta grow up some day
 11 years ago '04        #46
lildesdes32 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
 siccness said:
X prolly wears army boots wherever he goes.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
whats wrong wit flip flops n socks? we used to rock them nike slide-ins with socks and shorts all the time in the summer down here. only time we wear no socks is with 1's. *goes and bumps "Flip Flop Rock-big boi"*
 11 years ago '05        #48
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 167 167
funny thing is most of yall youngstas still where tight whiteys.. stop worryin about what the next man wears on his feet...
 11 years ago '05        #49
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
I wear those sandal things if it's nice enough weather, guess i aint much of a thug now...

lmao get the fu*k out of here, if u aint wearin those sh*ts in hot weather then u aint very hygenic... they made for hot weather for a reason, dudes out where you live must be walkin around with some fu*king stank feet, athelets feet havin motherfu*kers

WTF, n*gga walking around the streetz in sandals aint hygenic... I see bi*ches walking round in flip-flops down here all day and dirt gets trapped under thier feet and accumulates til thier feet start looking dirty. Any time you got to wipe the inside down after you wear them, that sh*t aint hygenic. If your f*g-ass want to walk around with your toes out, do so but dont talk about hygenic. Futhermore, your feet gonna sweat regardless of how hot it is outside when you walk around with socks and boots or tennis. Sandels are for white folks, you might as well throw on some canvas shoes no socks and shoes polo shirt and walk around your neighborhood and see what your real n*ggas tell you, you f*g....
 11 years ago '04        #50
smack50 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 1 1
X should stick 2 smoking crack:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
i blame dmx's coke habbit for messin up his career
 11 years ago '04        #52
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i agree with x , hes flip floppin ... you retire then retire , dont come back ... its over ... especially with the hype you made yourself from black album ...
 11 years ago '06        #53
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
I've been sadly mistaken all this time....it's sandals :thumbsdow .....crack :D ....damn, how could I had made that mistake? .....fu*k was I thinking, instead of trying to be a relevant, hip-hop icon who has one of the most incredible women in his arm, who wears slippers, I should b a smoked out on crack, has been emcee,who drops a cd noone acknowledges......I got it all wrong.
 09-12-2006, 03:50 PM         #54
g-mix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many units did dmx do on year of the dog again
 11 years ago '04        #55
Tygaboy 
space
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 0 0
 matthew7 said:
Thank you X. Hov did change. He did X dirty by not showing him love on def jam, get ya sh*t together Jay!
MANNN SOME1 SAID WHAT I THOUGHT AS SOON AS I HEARD DAT CAM DISS TO JI99A
 09-12-2006, 03:59 PM         #56
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunz said:
whats wrong wit flip flops n socks? we used to rock them nike slide-ins with socks and shorts all the time in the summer down here. only time we wear no socks is with 1's. *goes and bumps "Flip Flop Rock-big boi"*
trif'lin
 11 years ago '06        #57
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
Jesus wore sandels!

Last edited by B Ray; 09-12-2006 at 04:02 PM..
 09-12-2006, 04:06 PM         #58
BangEmSmurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungjay said:
let em kno X...the king of NY does not wear sandals! lol

^^
 09-12-2006, 04:07 PM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pmann said:
WTF, n*gga walking around the streetz in sandals aint hygenic... I see bi*ches walking round in flip-flops down here all day and dirt gets trapped under thier feet and accumulates til thier feet start looking dirty. Any time you got to wipe the inside down after you wear them, that sh*t aint hygenic. If your f*g-ass want to walk around with your toes out, do so but dont talk about hygenic. Futhermore, your feet gonna sweat regardless of how hot it is outside when you walk around with socks and boots or tennis. Sandels are for white folks, you might as well throw on some canvas shoes no socks and shoes polo shirt and walk around your neighborhood and see what your real n*ggas tell you, you f*g....
I couldn't give a fu*k about 'real n*ggas'.... real dudes dont got to walk around worrieing what the next dude thinks of how they dress

and i aint in the mood to talk about clothing sense with an american, you probably sat at your screen in a white t-shirt that's 29,99535,90405 x to big for you.

I'd love for you to go to a real country in the middle east and see how dudes is living, your definition of real aint real bro. There's little girls in countrys walking around strapped with ak's.

You = Fake and ignorant.

And for your information i am white, so i apolagize for dressing like i'm 'white'... i'd love for you to come round my ends and tell people(black, white, middle eastern, spanish) that they aint real for wearing sandals... they'd throw a firebomb in your house, f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #60
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
i dont understand whats so big about the sandles...there just sandles!! dude wants to be comfortable. i used to hate em too then when it got hot as hell i started wearin em and they nice
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago