NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
octane 
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 651 651
jay-z is rich and he is with beyonce and x is a crack head and is married to a hood rat looking woman. case closed
 09-12-2006, 02:15 PM         #22
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Sandals = Gay! Flip-Flops /w Socks = Gangsta!

Chancletas (Thong-Toe Sandals) = Homo!
Cosign. props.
 09-12-2006, 02:18 PM         #23
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He cant relax cuz hes off dat work all the time and parinoid. DMX=Tyrone Biggems
 11 years ago '04        #24
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1 1
got some air max sandals they tight
 11 years ago '04        #25
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Thugs don't do Crack either X
 11 years ago '04        #26
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
yall motherfu*ker up north might not wear sandals, but down here we were them sh*ts like its a fashion statement. With socks or without socks. Ive fought in flip-flops and all, they aint good to f!ght in though.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 34klub said:
apparently X hasn't been out to Cali where you see alot of thugs wearing sandals chilling on the block sh*t I wear them sh*ts too. I have to admit though certain style sandals I will stay away from but give me a fresh pair of Nike sandals in the summer and I'm good.
slide ons or sandals?
 11 years ago '04        #28
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
jay-z is rich and he is with beyonce and x is a crack head and is married to a hood rat looking woman. case closed

What! Case closed fo real. Hit the gavel cause DMX is finished.
 11 years ago '04        #29
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
slide ons or sandals?
yeah! those sandals with the one strap that goes in between your toes, I think them shyts are gay as fu*k, my surfer friend always wear them shyts. I call them thong sandals.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
the fu*k...

...i bet x wears denim jeans, a hoody, and timbaland boots when he's on the beach with his kids.

fu*k out of here. i wear flip flops all the time. most normal people do on the beaches or around the house.
 09-12-2006, 02:34 PM         #31
protectyaneck5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X is just doin this to get the gay watch away from himself. He doenst really need to tho, because privately we've all known X is gay, but publically no one will ever call him out on it because he'd probably beat the sh*t out of whoever said it, then r*pe them for spite.
 11 years ago '05        #32
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
wtf, we down wear no freaking sandals out here in the N.O. either. Sandals are some gay sh*t, we wear slippers down this way. speaking shawn carter, i am still trying to figure out how he let his woman give another n*gga a lapdance on national tv for free at that. That is a no, no so to he been turned bi*ch out there to the streets. But, because pac and biggie die and he capitalized cause to stepped to the scene and went big at the right time, a lot of you shawn carter lovers still gonna rock whatever his a.ss throw your way. he would have been another dmx/ja rule n*gga shine for a minute and fall off if pac and biggie wont have been k!lled.
 11 years ago '05        #33
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
It's so funny that just because its hov, some of ya'll on here begin to defend him for wearing sandals. Sandals are for older n*ggas man, i'm talkin bout 40's and up. Ya'll know damn well if u was on the streets and saw a young n*gga walkin around with a Yankees hat, a white tee, and some flip flops, that yall would roast him too.
 09-12-2006, 02:42 PM         #34
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wear those sandal things if it's nice enough weather, guess i aint much of a thug now...

lmao get the fu*k out of here, if u aint wearin those sh*ts in hot weather then u aint very hygenic... they made for hot weather for a reason, dudes out where you live must be walkin around with some fu*king stank feet, athelets feet havin motherfu*kers
 11 years ago '06        #35
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
386 million Hov said fu*k yall
 09-12-2006, 02:50 PM         #36
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jigga gettin his grown man on
 11 years ago '05        #37
illphil18 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 4 4
nice avy. who is it anyway?

cofrog1 said:
:finger: dmcrack is wack and he is getting wacker each album.
 11 years ago '04        #38
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 gibnshyt said:
no where in that article does it say dmx said aything like that.........you guys are fools.....matter of fact dmx says nothn in the post

actually it does...

SISSY SOLES

DMX - the oft-arrested hip-hop star - says real men don't wear sandals. And he blames Beyoncé for Jay-Z's flip-flop fetish. "The flip-flops - he's just not the same," DMX complains in Vibe magazine. "It's Beyoncé. He's a sucker for love. Thugs don't do flip-flops. Yo, no matter how much vacation I'm on - we been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, all the little islands - I don't wear no flip-flops. I'm never that comfortable, not even in my own house.
 11 years ago '05        #39
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
First off I think wearing sandels with jeans no socks is gay sh*t, and is actual a white boy style it's not what most blacks dudes do. Thats a abercrombie white boy look so on that note it is gay. As far as DMX if he really said it he's a crackhead he prolly wear timberland boots in the ocean. To wear sandels on the beach is normal you'd have to be a dumbass to wear some sneakers or socks. Also as far as this Jay is getting his grown man on that sh*ts played out and something I always thought was dumb. The n*gga is damn near 40 how you just acting yo age at 40. Thats something 18 19 year olds would say when making that transition to manhood "Im getting my grown man on". My step pops is younger than Jay and been dressing accordingly.

Last edited by DreWilliams; 09-12-2006 at 02:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #40
IllEagle 
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 0 0
 gibnshyt said:
no where in that article does it say dmx said aything like that.........you guys are fools.....matter of fact dmx says nothn in the post
"The flip-flops - he's just not the same," DMX complains in Vibe magazine. "It's Beyoncé. He's a sucker for love. Thugs don't do flip-flops. Yo, no matter how much vacation I'm on - we been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, all the little islands - I don't wear no flip-flops. I'm never that comfortable, not even in my own house."...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago