Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2006, 04:31 PM         #101
VENEY_GUNS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the east gave birth 2 hip hop.it started n ny
 09-12-2006, 04:38 PM         #102
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VENEY_GUNS said:
the east gave birth 2 hip hop.it started n ny
what does that have to do wit anything?
 11 years ago '06        #103
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
:sh*thappe :jacked:
 09-12-2006, 06:33 PM         #104
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aite b4 this thread becomes an entire bi*chfest, Im gon be real, I had a strong feelin this thread would surface to BOXDEN one day.....BEEN herd this days ago and been expressed my opinion on the matter, since I do fu*ks with Pimp C, bein that he is one half of of UGK, A pioneerin Texas duo....

I agree with some points Pimp C has made, but on the other hand I dissagree, and one of the reasons I dissagree with Pimp C is that 'Separation sh*t', theres no reason to do that n sh*t.....I mean the south IS a form of hiphop no matter if he' calls the GENRE of what he does 'country rap tunes' and this is a fact, fu*k opinion.....what I see Pimp C doin rite here is the complete opposite of what NY be sayin to the south....But I dont see him 'cryin' ove sh*t, to be honest or whateva, I just think the man gettin too ahead of himself toward the end of that sh*t....sh*t the man's obviously takin what NY be sayin bout the south as an insult deeply, and thinks its a big insult to the south, like for example, the man said 'After I heard KRS-One sayin, if you aint from we from, you aint real hiphop anyway, that offended me'.....Now I can obviously see where he's comin from.....I do respect the man for bein str8 up honest saying and admittin he did support East coast records and n sh*t back in the 80's n sh*t, the man did appreciate NY hiphop.... and da man was influenced from what NY been puttin out obviously and knows his hiphop history, etc, but felt like NY is STILL separatin the south from NY.......

East coast been separatin the south from NY for mad long time, like yrs n sh*t....I can understand the hate for NY sayin 'u aint real hiphop cuz u southern' n sh*t like that, that sh*t is like White ppl sayin Black ppl cant be human because they are ppl with no human mentality, and that they are objects....He did say some crazy sh*t with the separation and sh*t like that, but no-where was it near the lines of ignorance, I just think the man was mad because the south STILL isnt accepted.......All I really see is cultural differences here with bein mad over some sh*t NY said that really aint that major, but I still understand why he'd feel that way tho........
The man was defendin the south with knoledge, EVEN if Pimpalation was sh*t, the man does know his sh*t and is intelligent, but as I said the man did get ahead of himself after he the whole 'U aint real hiphop sh*t with some sh*t he said......Call me a mothafu*ka, but I am feelin Pimp C on most things here, while i really do dissagree with some of da sh*t he be sayin
 11 years ago '04        #105
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
If you think that NY copied grills from the South smack yourself
 11 years ago '05        #106
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
The whole grill thing started during the slave days, when they needed to take the "upper class" slaves to the dentist, it was too expensive for teeth, so they would replace it would gold trim, and gold teeth. Learn some history bi*ches.

I will say that everyone's been wearing grillz for a long a.ss time. Out in Oakland, Ca and Frisco, n*ggaz been having grillz since I was a lil kid, and i'm 24 now, so who really gives a fu*k? Not me, i ain't puttin' no sh*t in my mouth that'll make my breath stink and make me look like an imbecile.
 09-12-2006, 08:14 PM         #107
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
The whole grill thing started during the slave days, when they needed to take the "upper class" slaves to the dentist, it was too expensive for teeth, so they would replace it would gold trim, and gold teeth. Learn some history bi*ches.

I will say that everyone's been wearing grillz for a long a.ss time. Out in Oakland, Ca and Frisco, n*ggaz been having grillz since I was a lil kid, and i'm 24 now, so who really gives a fu*k? Not me, i ain't puttin' no sh*t in my mouth that'll make my breath stink and make me look like an imbecile.
:applause: :applause: :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #108
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Hyphy707 said:

exactly, but not grills just gold teeth
 11 years ago '06        #109
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 tweedle- said:
@ him saying NY copied grills when NY started the whole grill thing.
NY DIDNT START GRILLS THE SOUTH DID THAT YOU JUST SAW SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH ONE FIRST
 09-12-2006, 10:14 PM         #110
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York commercialized the "fu*k" outta Hip Hop,ask Puff,Jigga,Red,Meth,if youve been going to night clubs over the last 5-7 yrs you'll know what i mean.Most producers in NY ride the hell outta "southern" type beats,but they just cant do it the same. New York records are good for a rainy day,or maybe a sunday,but when u wanna get hyped up,slowed down,theres only 1 way to go...down souf
 09-12-2006, 10:18 PM         #111
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kids thinking grillz didn't start in ny!
 11 years ago '04        #112
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 InMyBBoyStance said:
these kids thinking grillz didn't start in ny!

Yeah all those black slaves that had fronts were from NY
 09-12-2006, 10:20 PM         #113
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fu*k is everybody so mad at the south for?/
learn how to switch ya style up and go southpaw/" - jada

listen im tired of hearing yall down south dudes acting like the whole ny is hatin on yall... ny rappers been doing collabs with yall for years before your movement even started clicking mainstream. jay-z,jadakiss,cam,fat joe,juelz,fabolous,50 cent and many more been doin features with down south artists and thats done nothing but help give yall that foot in the door. who really hatin on south artists in ny?? saigon? he a nobody, kay slay? so what he dont hold weight 50? so what he got a opinion just like pimp c, so if thats the case it sound like pimp c hatin on ny, oh so is o-zone mag, field mob, now i can say that the whole south is hatin on ny, right? fu*k outta here... we aint even thinking about yall so fall back and get money. wherever you grew up you gonna relate to what you know, real respect real thats why we fu*k with ti and jeezy for the most part, and for the record, pimp c is garbito and ny been rockin fronts while down south was gettin permanents. fu*k you very much the pleasure was all yours!
p.s. its more threads on here hatin on ny than anything. whos really mad??
 09-12-2006, 10:22 PM         #114
ROYISPEACE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ny started hip hop
 09-12-2006, 10:27 PM         #115
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C is wack...Bun B carries UGK on his back. And grillz was in NY first, I mean look at Flava Flav
 09-12-2006, 10:39 PM         #116
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who wrote that? I wish I could diarrhhea on that guy's head. Get a job.
 09-12-2006, 11:52 PM         #117
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pimp c has some truth to wut hes sayin...the east needs to stop complaining that hip hop is dead and do something about it...they just jealous cuz the souths got the number one spot and none of them mufu*kas besides 50 cent and juelz santana can sell anymore
 11 years ago '04        #118
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
wow at the hate for all coast is it that serious for you to blantantly hate another man for making his money the only way he knows how.............?

but this article had alot of truth in it....... HIP HOP IS DEAD... and we all contributed to it...... buy supporting the wrong ppl maybe,, by not requestin certain ppl on the radio...yes,, by artist dumbin down they styles and lyrics for sells ......yes......by allowing the underground mentality sink into the head of millions of hip hop listeners ..a definite yes....... but still as a whole every coast had destoryed a bit of what we call hip hop....

but going out and hatin on other ppl isnt going save it at all.. sayin fu*k the south or west or east isnt going do a damn thing but dig the grave a lil deeper... hip hop is about unity, thatn was the idea it was created on and that should be its main focus...... fu*kin all the beefin... yes beef is apart of rap, but it shouldnt be the focal point of the genre..... stop the hate, and support who you like, and don't everyone that is gettin the shine or making the money or just is plain bad.. fu*k it why should u worry about all that just like who u like and let it be......
 11 years ago '06        #119
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Whoa, how can you say that a coast k!lled hip-hop?

It's not the artist who talks about cars, jewelry, pimpin, slangin, bangin, trappin, etc. that k!lled hip-hop. No, it's the people that we let in that k!lled hip-hop all the time, and that's because we hear the same thing that what one artist has said & now another artist wants to say that but say it in a different way. Hip-hop died because of these mediocore beefs in the industry that don't die observe......

Lil Flip vs. T.I.

The Game vs. 50 Cent

D4L vs. Dem Franchize Boys - on who brought out the "Snap Music" to the mainstream

JA Rule picking beefs with anybody like the time he tried to go at Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, & Busta Rhymes at the same time. (The same goes for 50 Cent)

Chingy vs. Nelly

Chingy & The Get It Boys vs. Disturbin Tha Peace

Trina vs. Khia - I heard those dumbass disses they made to each other jackin Biggie & 2Pac's beats.

Lil Wayne & Baby vs. Mannie Fresh, Turk, Juvie, & B.Gizzle

Lil Easy E vs. The Game

The Game vs. Yukmouth

Young Jeezy vs. Gucci Mane

Young City vs. B.Gizzle

Now...
Bow Wow vs. Romeo, Nick Cannon vs. Bow Wow, & Christina Milian vs. Nick Cannon (What kind of sh*t is that?)

What ever happened to beefs that an artists doesn't have to rep a gang that resides of the bloods & the crips for a gang member to be their hype man to ruin their reputation? Jay-Z vs. Nas was one of the last greatest battles to have, and now we see & hear all of this nonsense on television, through the internet, and the radio. What's next Dilated Peoples are going to have beef with the Black Eyed Peas, Jurassic 5, & The Roots?

Last edited by StreetZ17; 09-13-2006 at 03:09 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #120
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy