"The East Coast Killed Hip-Hop" - Pimp C

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 tweedle- said:
Son, you change your job for people on here every week First you run a model company, then your a journalist earning x amount then some space guy earning another amount You confused with your life.

and like I said, Ive seen pictures of them with grills in there mouth and Jersey aint NYC.
So now you made at me cause i got a good job and i work with industry heads, and i make x amount of money. Sound like you not confused just hating. You been to jersey? Exactly. you 've never left Weezy or wherever your UK Village or bush is called. But RIP to ya boy but the n*ggas should of stabbed you and Boxden would be a better place.

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-11-2006 at 03:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 Thug-Life said:
the problem in hiphop
South-You guyz think the south is hiphop and everythin else sucks and rappers from the south usually drop one banger and then hide, i havent hear sh*t from paul wall, mike jonez, young jizzy
no, the thing is, YALL think that the albums that DFB and DFL and others are dropping is considered hiphop. they make music for a specific audience. the club, and the cars. no one EVER heard these cats say they were the best, they hip hop etc. they aint tryin to appeal to yall n*ggas battlin on the corners n sh*t. they make music for the club and they good at doin at from what the numbers show. i keep sayin, the problem with hiphop is yall n*ggas stuck in the eighties and nineties, and yall want yall favorite rappers to be stuck with you. Nas isnt 18 anymore, method man isnt broke anymore, 50's not gettin shot up anymore. they not gon rap about the same sh*t as they did back in the day. and even if they did, yall wouldnt go buy the sh*t anyway. i propose a "stop bi*chin" movement. as far as i know, there's a volume button on every radio, turn it off if you dont like it.
 09-11-2006, 03:24 PM         #43
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
So now you made at me cause i got a good job and i work with industry heads, and i make x amount of money. Sound like you not confused just hating. You been to jersey? Exactly. you 've never left Weezy or wherever your UK Village or bush is called. But RIP to ya boy but the n*ggas should of stabbed you and Boxden would be a better palce.

Im not mad at anything. You just seem to change your story every month to impress people on the net

Little Uk Village? I didnt realise London was some little village Ive probably been more places in this world then you son, dont be mad cause I can leave my country

The world would be a better place without fakes like you but thats just how it gos
 09-11-2006, 03:25 PM         #44
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol NY stated gold fronts aka "grills" back in the day

nas,jay z wu-tang all had them so pimp c can stfu

plus cooperations and the lack of creativity k!lled hip hop
 09-11-2006, 03:25 PM         #45
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thug-Life said:
the problem in hiphop

East-Everytime a new rapper comes out they claim to be runnin NY or claim to be king of ny

West-West has been quiet, but every rapper there claims they can resurrect the westcoast, when the make songs like 50 cent

South-You guyz think the south is hiphop and everythin else sucks and rappers from the south usually drop one banger and then hide, i havent hear sh*t from paul wall, mike jonez, young jizzy
lol wat southern rapper has ever said that? yall are paranoid and just plain ignorant.
 11 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 tweedle- said:
Im not mad at anything. You just seem to change your story every month to impress people on the net

Little Uk Village? I didnt realise London was some little village Ive probably been more places in this world then you son, dont be mad cause I can leave my country

The world would be a better place without fakes like you but thats just how it gos

My story been verified, so again your just hating. Also London? Where? How? What? Big Ben the only thing in London n*ggaz checking for.

at pasty Euro wigs

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-11-2006 at 03:32 PM..
 09-11-2006, 03:35 PM         #47
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Fronts and grills are the samething loc
in a way yes and in a way no i mean honestly its all gold teeth just called by different names but its pretty much different styles of gold teeth none the less
 11 years ago '04        #48
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 tweedle- said:
@ him saying NY copied grills when NY started the whole grill thing.
no they didnt aint u from UK anyway how would u knoe.....nobody knows who started it but its BEEN pop in tha south a LONG LONG time sh*t my grandma had a gold when she was young and she's 70 something thats how long they been round
 09-11-2006, 03:36 PM         #49
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
My story been verified, so again your just hating. Also London? Where? How? What? Big Ben the only thing in London n*ggaz checking for.

at pasty Euro wigs
No it hasnt. You a fake son

Yeah, you Americans can keep thinking London aint sh*t, thats why when you come here, you get jacked.
 09-11-2006, 03:37 PM         #50
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.N.I.C. said:
no they didnt aint u from UK anyway how would u knoe.....nobody knows who started it but its BEEN pop in tha south a LONG LONG time sh*t my grandma had a gold when she was young and she's 70 something thats how long they been round
I know, I said in a later post nobody knows who started it. NY just got seen wearing them long before South did.
 11 years ago '04        #51
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
I agree with all that was said in the article stop bi*chin and whinin and worry bout whut the next rapper is sellin ...........perfect ya craft
 09-11-2006, 03:45 PM         #52
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
LOL U THINK YALL WAS THE ONLY ONES RUNNING AROUNG WITH PERMANENTS. BUT TO BE HONEST WE HAVE FRONTS YALL GOT GRILLS THERES A DIFFERENCE. (ITS SLIGHT) OUR JOINTS ARE CONNECTED AND SMOOTH SO IT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG TOOTH. THE GRILLS ARE SINGLE TOOTH (THERE CONNECTED BUT U CAN TELL EACH TOOTH) BUT NONE THE LESS WE BEEN ON THE GOLD TEETH SHYT AND WE HAD THE FIRST RAPPERS IN THE GAME WITH GOLD TEETH....NEXT THEY GONNA BE SAYING WE SLICK RICK STOLE HIS STYLE FROM THEM, OR BETTER YET THEY THE REASON JAY WAS POPPING CRIS...I BEEN SAYING I RESPECT THE SOUTH IN ALL THESE THREADS BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS THATS SOME HATER SHYT HE WAS ON n*gga fu*k UGK
u trippn hard
 11 years ago '04        #53
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I know, I said in a later post nobody knows who started it. NY just got seen wearing them long before South did.
feel dat ...no mtv/bet cameras was in tha south til 92-93
 09-11-2006, 03:50 PM         #54
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
u trippn hard
my man i'm a saigon fan and i was tight with him when he tried to play the south. honestly i'm not with n*ggaz dissina or trynna call out a whole region. if u notice first off he said eastcoast (who on the eastcoast u heard say hip-hop is dead-a selective few) the new cats aint talking that shyt its the older heads in ny cuz they wanna continue to run shyt (maino got a song blasting these n*ggaz) if u think about it the new heads is fu*king with the south-miano at cham album release, jae mills and pap got on his single too. i mean we complained back in the day about segragation and we sgregating ourselves now
 09-11-2006, 03:51 PM         #55
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just wondering did any of you listen to hip hop before the year 2000? roxanne shante, jam master jay, slick rick, ll and others were wearing grills while paul wall and nelly were still in diapers

and slick rick is credited with popularizing grills around 1985 (after the others i mentioned) only cause he rarely went without fronts

and the east, south and west havent k!lled rap its the white teenagers that buy the majority of music... hip hop is a lifestyle not music... hip hop cant die

Last edited by Crank; 09-11-2006 at 03:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,472 | Props total: 1874 1874
u can't be serious... used to be a fan of pimp c... but whateva... n*ggaz iz entitled to they opinion... free to say whateva u want... AND we was wearing gold in our mouth before ya'll... we played it out,ya'll picked it up and now we followin ya'll??.... funny sh*t... there ain't nuthin else to talk about in hip hop no more huh?... i guess dat would constitute as being dead,cuz alll we talk about now is da same sh*t... no ideas original... nuthin new under the sun... it's never what u do... but how's it's done... -nas-
 09-11-2006, 03:55 PM         #57
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
im just wondering did any of you listen to hip hop before the year 2000? roxanne shante, jam master jay, slick rick, ll and others were wearing grills while paul wall and nelly were still in diapers

and slick rick is credited with popularizing grills around 1985 (after the others i mentioned) only cause he rarely went without fronts

and the east, south and west havent k!lled rap its the white teenagers that buy the majority of music... hip hop is a lifestyle not music... hip hop cant die
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #58
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lol at hip hop being dead.... lol at New York right now
 09-11-2006, 03:58 PM         #59
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.N.I.C. said:
feel dat ...no mtv/bet cameras was in tha south til 92-93
dats real talk i aint saying we started it but we was seen first with it. He make it seem like we never wore grillz till that song came out and thats crazy wild
 11 years ago '06        #60
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Pimp C, I respect dude ALOT

UGK legends man they've done a lot

But all this region sh*t needs to stfu

Who k!lled hip hop? The industry, the dudes in suits, thats who k!lled hip hop

Its up to dudes to stfu with bickering and drop hot sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago