Can you buy Legit Jordans right form the Jordan Brand Wearhouse?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
13173 pageviews
11 comments

jroc810 
space
space
$442 | Props total: 0 0
Can you buy Legit Jordans right form the Jordan Brand Wearhouse?

ok so me and my friends were having a discussion at school (I go to Purdue University) and one of them from Texas was trying to convince me that you can buy real Jordans from a warehouse for cheap all you need is some kind of business license. He told me that his barber goes to the warehouse with his business license and buys real product, more specifically Jordans and sells it for like $80.

I think that is Bullsh*t there is no way that a regular business owner can go buy legit Jordans and on top of that undercut the price. Dont you have to have a big business like Finish line or something? My questionis, is it true that you can go to a Jordan Brand warehouse and buy Jordans with a business license?

It seems like it cant be true but I was the only one out of like 10 other people who believe that you cant do that.

Any info would be helpful and propped.

11 comments for "Can you buy Legit Jordans right form the Jordan Brand Wearhouse?"

11 years ago '05        #2
jroc810  OP
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
^^^ but dont nike make jordans?

I think you can buy Jordans cheap at a nike wherehouse
well yeah but Jordan is so big now they have warehouses specifically for Jordan.
 11 years ago '04        #3
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
You have to have a business license, tax id and retail location to be verified for a Nike account.. Then yea.... I don't know about this Jordan brand warehouse you speak of..
 11 years ago '05        #4
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,152 | Props total: 1406 1406
 CTre said:
You have to have a business license, tax id and retail location to be verified for a Nike account.. Then yea.... I don't know about this Jordan brand warehouse you speak of..

You cant buy sh*t DIRECTLY from Nike Warehouse....Thats Bootleg warehouse your friend is goin' too...Thats like muthafu*kas sayin' they can get OFFICIAL AF1's for under $60....Thats Bullsh*t cuz the WHOLESALE PRICE ON EM' is Like $60 +
 11 years ago '05        #5
jroc810  OP
space
space
thanks for the comments cuz im trying to prove a point to these dumb people
 11 years ago '05        #6
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
haha Nike will not let some random dude with a business license buy a couple pairs of Jordans to sell to his friends. You would have to be a proven retailer with a storefront to get a Jordan account. Not everybody that request an account gets one either. And you dont get to pick and choose which models and sizes you want. You receive everything in a full size run and the owner has to pay for it. Your friend is talking about some fake sh*ts. He probably got some Spongebob Jordans from there.
 09-13-2006, 02:13 PM         #7
bayhogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I havent heard of a Jordan warehouse, but this is what I know about Nike. You have to have an account with them to get shoes, and there are several levels and you usually wont start with a high one depending on your store. Example a skateshop will get a SB account. If you do get an account you have to show nike your sales records how you conduct business basically, so you have to have an already established storefront. Once you get an account you dont really have a choice of shoes you have too buy anything Nike throws at you. So to answer your question (my opinion anyone correct me if im wrong) your friend is wrong there is no such thing as a warehouse where anyone with a business license can get jordans.
 11 years ago '05        #8
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 CartelFamill said:
You cant buy sh*t DIRECTLY from Nike Warehouse....Thats Bootleg warehouse your friend is goin' too...Thats like muthafu*kas sayin' they can get OFFICIAL AF1's for under $60....Thats Bullsh*t cuz the WHOLESALE PRICE ON EM' is Like $60 +
nike sells its forces for $40 mostly
 09-13-2006, 03:34 PM         #9
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it was possible, a lot more poeple would sell kicks
 11 years ago '05        #10
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1225 1225
where are these wearhouses in the bay?imma rob one real talk!
 11 years ago '05        #11
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If Nike just let anyboy with a business license walk into their warehouse and buy only like 10 pairs to resell then Jordans wouldn't be hot anymore. Nobody would want them because they would be too accessible. The high price and limited availability makes are what draws people towards Jordan. So you can walk around acting like hey I bet you can't get your hands on these kicks even if you had the money.
 11 years ago '05        #12
jroc810  OP
space
space
thanks for comments all propped
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy