how to grow facial hair?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #61
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Really man, theres nothing you can really do. Facial hair is due to testosterone, genetics, etc.... You can rub potatoes, piss, eat pu**y, do whatever you want, that aint gonna make it grow. Shaving DOESNT make your hair courser or thicker, thats a myth. Shaving cuts off the tapered end of the hair so when it FIRST grows back it feels course/flat ended. But let it grow for a few months and it tapers off again becoming softer. Trust me. Ive had facial hair since I was 14, now Im 26, and I let my sh*t grow out a lot. Full grown beards are tight, but sometimes I shave that sh*t to just a goatee, but I let the goatee grow to be about 4-7 inches in length... Yeah, I look like a hippie but at least I can grow it, LOL... There isnt really anything you can do to speed up the process. Just enjoy what you got, thats all you can really do.. ANd whoever said it before was right.. Teenagers with facial hair DO look retarded and its not gonna get you any more ladies. Women can tell when youre growing your sh*t and youre 15 and they can also tell when you are a REAL man even without facial hair. Its not the hair that makes you who you are, its you..
 12-02-2006, 07:29 PM         #62
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im only 14 and I got facial hair :wow:
 12-03-2006, 12:05 AM         #63
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boxden said:
Really man, theres nothing you can really do. Facial hair is due to testosterone, genetics, etc.... You can rub potatoes, piss, eat pu**y, do whatever you want, that aint gonna make it grow. Shaving DOESNT make your hair courser or thicker, thats a myth. Shaving cuts off the tapered end of the hair so when it FIRST grows back it feels course/flat ended. But let it grow for a few months and it tapers off again becoming softer. Trust me. Ive had facial hair since I was 14, now Im 26, and I let my sh*t grow out a lot. Full grown beards are tight, but sometimes I shave that sh*t to just a goatee, but I let the goatee grow to be about 4-7 inches in length... Yeah, I look like a hippie but at least I can grow it, LOL... There isnt really anything you can do to speed up the process. Just enjoy what you got, thats all you can really do.. ANd whoever said it before was right.. Teenagers with facial hair DO look retarded and its not gonna get you any more ladies. Women can tell when youre growing your sh*t and youre 15 and they can also tell when you are a REAL man even without facial hair. Its not the hair that makes you who you are, its you..
real talk
 11 years ago '06        #64
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
Lmao...
 11 years ago '06        #65
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,582 | Props total: 5373 5373
YA'LL ARE STUPID

I fu*kIN HATE FACIAL HAIR YO...IM 18 AND MY sh*t GROWS BACK ALL THE TIME fu*k FACIAL HAIR YO lol
 12-05-2006, 02:29 PM         #66
GeneralAce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eat pu**y
 12-05-2006, 03:24 PM         #67
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeneralAce said:
eat pu**y
aren't you indian, you dont even have to eat pu**y lol.... indians genitically mature faster in terms of facial hair and sh*t

i know bare middle eastern(mainly pakistanie) heads who are rocking full on beards at 16's
 12-06-2006, 03:25 AM         #68
Abstract  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rub sh*t on your face, you'll wake up in the morning with dangleberries hanging from your lovely new beard
 12-06-2006, 12:30 PM         #69
Call-ET  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaa
 12-06-2006, 12:32 PM         #70
Call-ET  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 11 years ago '04        #71
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
umm take a fresh potatoe cut a small piece off the top

rub it on ur face..... it may sound silly but the starch in potatoes is excellent for hair growth..... do this every night b4 u go to bed and leave the residue on ur face and wash it off in the morning when u wake up..... after a couple weeks u should notice think hair growing in....when that happens... shave immediately with a one blade razor.. light foam, apply warm towel to face and let sit for ten minutes

then after a few days the hair should grow back thicker and contibnue to let it grow after that and brush it or comb till it the length u want
what he said......
 11 years ago '05        #72
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
cut it, and it will grow back thicker
 02-13-2007, 02:43 PM         #73
ace121pk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO.. funny sh*t in here, fu*ks it doin in recipes.
 02-15-2007, 08:49 PM         #74
BeenStackinB's  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the funniest thread i've ever read lol , n*ggas prolly walkin around smellin like french fries

but on the real... tell "your friend" to jus shave whatever fuzz he's got and it'll grow back thicker and darker
 03-04-2007, 12:09 PM         #75
kokaine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this being in recipes... and sh*t i wanna remove all my facial hair .... fu*king hate having to shave.
 11 years ago '04        #76
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
wow i only had to read 1 page this is jokes
 11 years ago '04        #77
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
and no french fries do not count as potatoes
 03-24-2007, 12:13 PM         #78
Dome625  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this for real, ya'll youngins must not have hit puberty yet.
 03-24-2007, 10:01 PM         #79
LI's Finest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
i got some burns, but they real thin
imma try the potatos just got back from the supermarket
n*gga is u retarded ?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy