Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2006, 12:56 PM         #141
fortheglory 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya hes gotten a fair amount bigger
 09-11-2006, 01:27 PM         #142
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint kno wat was gon happen, but when i seen the airball, u shoulda heard the laugh......
 09-11-2006, 03:17 PM         #143
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Kobe = 3 Titles as by far by the best player on his team..

Shaq = The Second fiddle on 4 championship teams, aka the fat Robert Horry minus the importance

u have to realize half of these cats on here are flat out ignorant to system basketball and the affect media has on ones perception of a person. first off kobe WAS INJURED YOU fu*kING IDIOTS A YEAR AGO THATS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! he mossed a quarter of the season. secondly the heat? gtfoh we along with america saw the finals no need to comment.
third shaq didnt even make the playoffs before penny came and they showed the finals against indiana the other day on espn claSSICS shaq fouled out one gaME guess who won it in overtime? kobe missed a game lakers got romped by reggie and crew. shaq has had the two best all around players in the leaugue on his team in penny and bean bryant . and if you know anything ABOUT BASKETBALL you would know that even michael jordan at this age wouldnt be able to get that laker roster to the playoffs in the east let alone in the fu*king west. its funny how every player in the nba when asked about whos the best even the media CHILDREN WADE AND JAMES quikly reply number 8 without hesitation. as dirk, mike dantonio, stoudamire,david stern, carmelo,and everybody else keeps constantly reiterating hes the best and its not even close. the sh*ts not even up for debate if you played basketball at least one day out of your life.if you think otherwise your ignorant or a fu*kin 90s or 2000 baby.LMFAO!
 11 years ago '05        #144
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is over rated...aka the man who will never see another ring
 11 years ago '05        #145
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
u have to realize half of these cats on here are flat out ignorant to system basketball and the affect media has on ones perception of a person. first off kobe WAS INJURED YOU fu*kING IDIOTS A YEAR AGO THATS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! he mossed a quarter of the season. secondly the heat? gtfoh we along with america saw the finals no need to comment.
third shaq didnt even make the playoffs before penny came and they showed the finals against indiana the other day on espn claSSICS shaq fouled out one gaME guess who won it in overtime? kobe missed a game lakers got romped by reggie and crew. shaq has had the two best all around players in the leaugue on his team in penny and bean bryant . and if you know anything ABOUT BASKETBALL you would know that even michael jordan at this age wouldnt be able to get that laker roster to the playoffs in the east let alone in the fu*king west. its funny how every player in the nba when asked about whos the best even the media CHILDREN WADE AND JAMES quikly reply number 8 without hesitation. as dirk, mike dantonio, stoudamire,david stern, carmelo,and everybody else keeps constantly reiterating hes the best and its not even close. the sh*ts not even up for debate if you played basketball at least one day out of your life.if you think otherwise your ignorant or a fu*kin 90s or 2000 baby.LMFAO!
fu*k KOBE...AND fu*k YOU...STOP SUCKING KOBE'S BALLS
 11 years ago '04        #146
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
Wow @ this thread not the topic but the fact that so many haters had to take time to come in here and hate on kobe i just dont understand the reason yall hate on him so much ?
 09-11-2006, 03:53 PM         #147
Lazdog45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what if u gained some muscle
 09-11-2006, 03:53 PM         #148
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
Wow @ this thread not the topic but the fact that so many haters had to take time to come in here and hate on kobe i just dont understand the reason yall hate on him so much ?
cuz they all know (deep down) he's the best - but they on his nuts so much they can't admit it
 11 years ago '06        #149
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
steriods!
 11 years ago '04        #150
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Twelveinchez said:
cuz they all know (deep down) he's the best - but they on his nuts so much they can't admit it
that almost has to be the reason cause why else would you even come into a thread about somebody you dont like anyway
 11 years ago '04        #151
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
sweet!

maybe those new guns will help his passing skills

09-11-2006, 05:07 PM         #152
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probable just finished working out. if he looks the same during the
regular season we will see.
 09-11-2006, 05:18 PM         #153
GQ45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe just needs to stay out of Colorado.....
 09-11-2006, 05:52 PM         #154
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At everyone who comes in here to hate on a man that they never met or whom they will never meet..Damn is kobe on yall minds thqt much that yall have to say such negative sh*t..I wouldn't even eatse my time bashing someone that I don't know especially as sports firgure that I claimed not to like or that I hated so much..The ones who hate seem like there the ones who's doing the most d*ck riding..Stupid fu*ks............
 09-11-2006, 05:59 PM         #155
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The f*gs that come in here and do the most hating and do the most posting are what I like to call ( on the downlow fans)..How the fu*k can you claim not to like kobe yet you fu*ks post sh*t about him then on top of that yall know damn near everything about him..Log the fu*k off with all that bullsh*t a.ss hating...KOBE>>>>All haters that exist plus your favorite player...
 09-11-2006, 06:04 PM         #156
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
and if you know anything ABOUT BASKETBALL you would know that even michael jordan at this age wouldnt be able to get that laker roster to the playoffs in the east let alone in the fu*king west.

that would make kobe better than jordan
 09-11-2006, 09:32 PM         #157
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
fu*k KOBE...AND fu*k YOU...STOP SUCKING KOBE'S BALLS
first off lil man you gotta be a fu*kin child for one because you responded fu*k me and i dont even know or was even talkin to you. secondly cut that internet tuff sh*t out kuz if we was in the street face to face u wouldnt say that sh*t to me like a real n*gga kuz i would beat the brakes of yo muthafu*kin a.ss. dont say sh*t on a keyboard say it to a n*gga face you fu*kin mark a.ss clown n*gga. i put that on my nation you wouldnt win.
 09-11-2006, 09:45 PM         #158
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
How the fu*k can you claim not to like kobe yet you fu*ks post sh*t about him
Um gee, to express our dislking for him?:wow: lol retard.

then on top of that yall know damn near everything about him..Log the fu*k off with all that bullsh*t a.ss hating...KOBE>>>>All haters that exist plus your favorite player...
Would you rather we not know anything about Kobe and hate on him for no reason? You dumbass, it's because we know about him that we dislike his arrogant "I can do it all by myself" attitude and the fact that he thinks he can get away with anything and not get punished, which is pretty much true. That's why people get on sites like these and tell people how much of a d*ck he is and how much of a d*ck rider guys like you are.

RakimAllahNY said:
The truth is im not sure Shaq is even a top 25 center all time, the way kobe carried him was criminal
^People should've stopped replying to this fu*king idiot the second he said this crap.

Last edited by Fucker; 09-11-2006 at 09:52 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #159
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
first off lil man you gotta be a fu*kin child for one because you responded fu*k me and i dont even know or was even talkin to you. secondly cut that internet tuff sh*t out kuz if we was in the street face to face u wouldnt say that sh*t to me like a real n*gga kuz i would beat the brakes of yo muthafu*kin a.ss. dont say sh*t on a keyboard say it to a n*gga face you fu*kin mark a.ss clown n*gga. i put that on my nation you wouldnt win.
now your mr. big bad gang banger n*gga i dont give a fu*k about you or your somalian nation f*g**t ...now like i said before fu*k you and kobe f*g**t...no homo
 11 years ago '05        #160
mega_soulstar 
space
space
now yall sayin kkobe is better than jordan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy