Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 mega_soulstar said:
Ive watched basketball all my life by the way but anyways....so your saying scoring alot of points make you the greatest player in the league...well thats something... My opinion on great player would be the steve nash type not I wanna shoot 95% of the time kobe...by the way thats the only way he score so much

11 years ago '05        #82
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
. However, the Lakers are a team and blame should not be put on a single player for missing a shot.

why not if he takes all the shots face it he's a ball hog and this season he and the lakers will do nothing
 11 years ago '05        #83
mega_soulstar 
space
space
well i sorry kobe fans we all have our opinions and to me kobes a great player but it doesnt make him greatest
 11 years ago '04        #84
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,361 | Props total: 8456 8456
kobe the last 2 years
no playoffs
didn't make it past the 1st round
hes on tmac's level now

exits thread
 11 years ago '05        #85
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Javon23 said:
kobe the last 2 years
no playoffs
hes on tmac's level now

exits thread
exactly
 11 years ago '05        #86
mega_soulstar 
space
space
here's something for you kobe lovers

11 years ago '05        #87
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
. However, the Lakers are a team and blame should not be put on a single player for missing a shot.

why not if he takes all the shots face it he's a ball hog and this season he and the lakers will do nothing
Ok, you missed the WHOLE point of what I said. He PASSES the ball, he's not shooting. They just don't make the shot the majority of the time. It's a team game, though, so putting the blame on one person is stupid.

kobe the last 2 years
no playoffs
hes on tmac's level now

exits thread
tmac played in the weaker eastern conference. The Lakers had to play the second seed in the first round and should have won that series. I am not a person of "what-if's," but anyone who doesn't at least admit to the Lakers being dominant in that series and showing they could hang with the second/third best team in the west is disillusional.

It is all a mute point now because the new season is getting ready to start. Kobe is the greatest player in the game today and by far. He makes players around him better and doesn't get the credit for that like the LeBron's, Wade's and Nash's.

Anyway, you'll never change a Kobe-Haters opinion and vice-versa. So, might as well just leave it at that.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Ok, you missed the WHOLE point of what I said. He PASSES the ball, he's not shooting. They just don't make the shot the majority of the time. It's a team game, though, so putting the blame on one person is stupid.

tmac played in the weaker eastern conference. The Lakers had to play the second seed in the first round and should have won that series. I am not a person of "what-if's," but anyone who doesn't at least admit to the Lakers being dominant in that series and showing they could hang with the second/third best team in the west is disillusional.

It is all a mute point now because the new season is getting ready to start. Kobe is the greatest player in the game today and by far. He makes players around him better and doesn't get the credit for that like the LeBron's, Wade's and Nash's.

Anyway, you'll never change a Kobe-Haters opinion and vice-versa. So, might as well just leave it at that.

you reaching dog
they played the 2nd seed in the playoffs because they suck
last time i checked thats what playoff teams with bad recods do
play the top teams
kobe is a dynasty k!ller
his c*ckyness k!lled that organization
so he can blame himself for having no squad

Last edited by Javon23; 09-10-2006 at 02:34 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #89
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Javon23 said:
you reaching dog
play the top teams
kobe is a dynasty k!ller
damn what more can i say
 11 years ago '04        #90
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Well I don't know He already did this b4 (his shooting percentage went down but he did posterize a couples players 2 years ago...he can always drop the weight
 11 years ago '05        #91
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
you reaching dog
play the top teams
kobe is a dynasty k!ller
Nobody said the Lakers were championship contenders at this point. I think most Kobe fans would agree that the Lakers aren't on the level they should be. My point is they showed they can hang with the Suns. The Lakers will be fine. You'll see this year.
 11 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Nobody said the Lakers were championship contenders at this point. I think most Kobe fans would agree that the Lakers aren't on the level they should be. My point is they showed they can hang with the Suns. The Lakers will be fine. You'll see this year.
your franchise player
your bread and butter
you player the lakers spent $$$
to fly im on private jets back and fourth from
colorado to LA during his court case
the face of the franchise
your player the lakers chose to keep
and kicked everybody else to the curb
Quit and gave up on his team
in game 7
 11 years ago '05        #93
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
It goes both ways. I didn't watch the rest of that game, so I don't know if he quit or decided to show everyone how bad his team was. Everyone keeps saying "pass the ball", "use your teammates", ect. So when he does, he quits on them.

As I said, it goes both ways. Even if he did quit on his team after being down by 30 in the second half; for the other 80+ games he played in, he gave his all and was the MVP of the league (no matter what the press thought).

For every negative thing you can bring up about Kobe, I can pull out two positives.
 11 years ago '04        #94
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
It goes both ways. I didn't watch the rest of that game, so I don't know if he quit or decided to show everyone how bad his team was. Everyone keeps saying "pass the ball", "use your teammates", ect. So when he does, he quits on them.

As I said, it goes both ways. Even if he did quit on his team after being down by 30 in the second half; for the other 80+ games he played in, he gave his all and was the MVP of the league (no matter what the press thought).

For every negative thing you can bring up about Kobe, I can pull out two positives.
jordan, brakley, tmac, ray allen i can go on for days
non of them would never only take only 3 shots in the 2nd half of game 7 and you the franchise player. cracks me up when people try to defend that bullsh*t.
do you dog. if you wanna support a selfish bi*ch like that then go head
im done with it.
 11 years ago '05        #95
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Kobe is great. Yall need to stop hatin on the man and give him his props on how good he is. It makes me sick how people hate on somebody cause they are good.
 09-10-2006, 08:54 PM         #96
panz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog get off kobe's jock. him and the lakers can eat a d*ck.
 11 years ago '05        #97
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
panz, you don't even have a reason to hate Kobe and the Lakers do you? You just see people on here hating so you decide to. You probably don't even watch basketball. At least Javon23 seems to know what he's talking about.

jordan, brakley, tmac, ray allen i can go on for days
non of them would never only take only 3 shots in the 2nd half of game 7 and you the franchise player. cracks me up when people try to defend that bullsh*t.
do you dog. if you wanna support a selfish bi*ch like that then go head
im done with it.
Ok, three is too few shots. What is the right number? THAT is what cracks me up. Had he taken eight shots - would that have been ok? If he would have taken 10 shots? Kobe can do no right by Kobe haters. Had he taken 20 shots in the second half and the Lakers lost - instead of saying he quit on his team, you would say some sh*t like "well, if he had passed to his teammates like he did in games 1-3, they would have won."

Just stop hating for a second and realize that even the players you probably think are best in the game right now admit that he's the best.
 11 years ago '04        #98
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
panz, you don't even have a reason to hate Kobe and the Lakers do you? You just see people on here hating so you decide to. You probably don't even watch basketball. At least Javon23 seems to know what he's talking about.

Ok, three is too few shots. What is the right number? THAT is what cracks me up. Had he taken eight shots - would that have been ok? If he would have taken 10 shots? Kobe can do no right by Kobe haters. Had he taken 20 shots in the second half and the Lakers lost - instead of saying he quit on his team, you would say some sh*t like "well, if he had passed to his teammates like he did in games 1-3, they would have won."

Just stop hating for a second and realize that even the players you probably think are best in the game right now admit that he's the best.

its game 7!!!!!!!!!
2nd half and your team is playing like sh*t
you are the so called leader
you play to the death
take 10000 shots if you half to
thats the mentality jordan played with
hes the leader, hes the man its his team
game 7 or any playoff game you always saw MJ take control
and the team lived off him.
this is exactly why kopbe will never be anything close to MJ
and he will not win another title.
shaq is the only reason kobe won every single ring he has
 11 years ago '04        #99
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
kobes not my favorite player, by far... but hes the best in the game. everybody thats saying he isnt, is either basing it on him and shaq, or his lack of shots in game 7... i wont say he was right in either case, but u gotta look at it in a unbiased way

for the shaq situation... if he played alongside shaq untill he retired, he woulda got a few more rings obviously, but thered always be ppl saying he won them cause of shaq... when shaq leaves, they gotta rebuild the team and start from scratch and who knows if there woulda been time for him to go after a title by himself to try and put himself up with jordan? thats the way i look at that whole thing... not to say that the way it went down with shaq is how u do that... shoulda just went somewhere else

game 7... its a lose lose.. did seem like he was trying to prove a point that his team was garbage, but game 7 is the worst possible time to show the world how bad ur team mates are, if thats actually what he was trying to do... maybe he saw how bad things were going in the first half and tried to go at it a different way, who the fu*k knows... either way i dont see how thats big enough to say, kobe is not the top player in the league right now... all the other names ppl are throwing out there either have obvious weaknesses or just have the potential to be up there.. but IMO nobody is on kobes level right now
 11 years ago '05        #100
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
@ this whole thread getting :jacked:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy