most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2006, 10:27 PM         #61
lenear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is fat and a wack player. Getting a "Vanessa" tat, bi*ch a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #62
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
yall dudes need to stop hatin on kobe he lead his team to the playoffs and people said the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs so stop hating
 11 years ago '06        #63
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
I CAN'T SEE IT FAMS, HE LOOK THE SAME TO ME.....ARMS MIGHT BE A LITTLE MEATIER, BUT THAT COULD JUST BE FROM DOING CURLS EVERY OTHER DAY.....

i DOUBT HIGHLY HE BEEN HITTIN THE GYM ON SOME ANIMAL TYPE sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #64
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 P DEDOS 954 said:

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.........who do YOU have better than no. 24?
 11 years ago '06        #65
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
He's gonna need it!
 11 years ago '05        #66
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
He's going to need it? The dude put up 35PPG last season. Some of you on here are down right ignant.

Seriously.. Kobe's commerical (Love me or Hate me) never really hit me for what it means until you read some of the dipsh*ts posts on here. Just a bunch of jealous fools around here. You wish your favorite player had half the talent of Kobe. sh*tttttt.
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
He's going to need it? The dude put up 35PPG last season. Some of you on here are down right ignant.

Seriously.. Kobe's commerical (Love me or Hate me) never really hit me for what it means until you read some of the dipsh*ts posts on here. Just a bunch of jealous fools around here. You wish your favorite player had half the talent of Kobe. sh*tttttt.
i know, it's a damn shame. but that's what make the sig so special...
 11 years ago '05        #68
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
Whats makes a player the best player in the league?????????

please i wanna here why yall say kobe is the best and I hope its not because he scored 80 something points
 11 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 mega_soulstar said:
Whats makes a player the best player in the league?????????

please i wanna here why yall say kobe is the best and I hope its not because he scored 80 something points
wow, you probably never watched the nba before. and for the record, it was 81 points and nobody gives a fu*k about that game, even tho it was modern day history. kobe had four conseccutive 50 point games two years ago, and the most 60 point games this past season. his game is more complete than your favorite player.....name him, plz
 11 years ago '05        #70
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Young Professa said:
wow, you probably never watched the nba before. and for the record, it was 81 points and nobody gives a fu*k about that game, even tho it was modern day history. kobe had four conseccutive 50 point games two years ago, and the most 60 point games this past season. his game is more complete than your favorite player.....name him, plz
that would be michael jordan
 11 years ago '04        #71
space
space
lol....well you're witnessing the greatest player of our era since michael
 11 years ago '05        #72
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 Young Professa said:
Ive watched basketball all my life by the way but anyways....so your saying scoring alot of points make you the greatest player in the league...well thats something... My opinion on great player would be the steve nash type not I wanna shoot 95% of the time kobe...by the way thats the only way he score so much
 09-10-2006, 03:41 AM         #73
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mega_soulstar said:
Ive watched basketball all my life by the way but anyways....so your saying scoring alot of points make you the greatest player in the league...well thats something... My opinion on great player would be the steve nash type not I wanna shoot 95% of the time kobe...by the way thats the only way he score so much
Kobe isn't my favorite player. In fact I JUST started liking him last season when all of his hating reached epic proportions. But he is without a doubt the most talented scorer in the league. He's also one of the best defenders in the league. Probably the best defensive guard in the league.

What other player in the league today can score at will like him and still k!ll you on defense?
 11 years ago '05        #74
mega_soulstar 
space
space
 MY_name said:
Kobe isn't my favorite player. In fact I JUST started liking him last season when all of his hating reached epic proportions. But he is without a doubt the most talented scorer in the league. He's also one of the best defenders in the league. Probably the best defensive guard in the league.

What other player in the league today can score at will like him and still k!ll you on defense?
so he has 2 good aspects to his game but alot other players do too

Kevin garnett 20point 10 boards 5 a.ssists
 11 years ago '05        #75
mega_soulstar 
space
space
I forgot league to mention he's also a top shot blocker
 11 years ago '05        #76
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
For someone who claims to have watched basketball all of his life, you know very little about the game.

In all honesty, there isn't one thing Kobe cannot do. That's why he is the best in the league. You say "Well he can score and defend...," in all honesty, that's what the game comes down to.

The sad part about it is you guys probably don't even watch Kobe and the Lakers play. You go by what ESPN and articles say. Kobe averaged four/five a.ssists last season and he should have averaged more if his team could have made the wideopen shots they were getting. However, the Lakers are a team and blame should not be put on a single player for missing a shot.

Your example is KG. KG is probably the best statistical player in the league. He'll put up HUGE numbers, but won't have much impact on the game when his team needs him. He's similar to a player like Andre Kirelinko. Dude will put up stats in every category, but doesn't seem to get it done. Then you have players like Bruce Bowen, who is a periennal first team defender, who doesn't have much impact stat wise; eventhough, he's regarded as one of the best man defenders in the league.

Kobe will take and make the big shots. He can score from anywhere on the court. He defends man as good as any guard in the league and plays team defense at the same level. He's a leader, no matter what people say about him on here, and gets the job done.

Just wait until this season; you'll see what I am talking about.
 09-10-2006, 06:16 AM         #77
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
For someone who claims to have watched basketball all of his life, you know very little about the game.

In all honesty, there isn't one thing Kobe cannot do. That's why he is the best in the league. You say "Well he can score and defend...," in all honesty, that's what the game comes down to.

The sad part about it is you guys probably don't even watch Kobe and the Lakers play. You go by what ESPN and articles say. Kobe averaged four/five a.ssists last season and he should have averaged more if his team could have made the wideopen shots they were getting. However, the Lakers are a team and blame should not be put on a single player for missing a shot.

Your example is KG. KG is probably the best statistical player in the league. He'll put up HUGE numbers, but won't have much impact on the game when his team needs him. He's similar to a player like Andre Kirelinko. Dude will put up stats in every category, but doesn't seem to get it done. Then you have players like Bruce Bowen, who is a periennal first team defender, who doesn't have much impact stat wise; eventhough, he's regarded as one of the best man defenders in the league.

Kobe will take and make the big shots. He can score from anywhere on the court. He defends man as good as any guard in the league and plays team defense at the same level. He's a leader, no matter what people say about him on here, and gets the job done.

real talk. kobe=most efficient guard in the nba
 09-10-2006, 06:46 AM         #78
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

realest sh*t i read in this thread-props:applause:

fu*k all you haters:finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #79
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
 sebastian said:
Kobe bulked up a few years back remember & it hampered him the entire season & he ended up having to lose the weight.

^ exactly what i was about to say.
 09-10-2006, 10:14 AM         #80
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
lol....well you're witnessing the greatest player of our era since michael
^^^^^^cosign.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago