Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
8324 pageviews
218 comments


McLaren 
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle
 

 
he must have been bulking up during his rehab session

Asian Tour


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





05-06 Season


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


218 comments for "Looks Like Kobe Gained Some Muscle"

 09-08-2006, 05:33 PM         #2
lemi5448 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is the man along with the lakers theres noboby stopping them.
 11 years ago '05        #3
Pegcityplaya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe's a bi*ch.
 11 years ago '06        #4
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lmao....uhoh...here come the stans to salivate over the new kobe
 09-08-2006, 05:38 PM         #5
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe bulked up a few years back remember & it hampered him the entire season & he ended up having to lose the weight.
 11 years ago '05        #6
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Instead of gaining some muscle he needs to gain some confidance in his teammates
 09-08-2006, 05:40 PM         #7
Aiko0o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it might affect his quickness..lol
 11 years ago '04        #8
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
fu*k kobe!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #9
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 lakersboy03 said:
Instead of gaining some muscle he needs to gain some confidance in his teammates

He had confidence in his team during the second half of game 7 vs the Suns. That worked well for the Lakers. ive said it 100 times on these boards and ill say it again, Kobe is the sh*t, fu*k you kobe haters. im not even a Laker fan, but i know a good player when i see one.
 09-08-2006, 05:44 PM         #10
daniel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is a d*ckhead
 09-08-2006, 05:50 PM         #11
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kobe nutt huggers out due themselves again :sick: :sick: :sick:



disgustya !!! :sick:
 11 years ago '05        #12
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Gd_UP said:
He had confidence in his team during the second half of game 7 vs the Suns. That worked well for the Lakers. ive said it 100 times on these boards and ill say it again, Kobe is the sh*t, fu*k you kobe haters. im not even a Laker fan, but i know a good player when i see one.

Coming at me like I'm not a laker fan, like I didnt watch the game last year, like I dont like Kobe.......you made my point for me......when he finally passed the ball, he stopped playing in the half.........Kobe is great but he has to learn that no player can win a championship by hmself......NO PLAYER.....Jordan didnt do it and Shaq couldnt do it and better believe there no way Kobe can do it.......
 11 years ago '04        #13
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 lakersboy03 said:
Instead of gaining some muscle he needs to gain some confidance in his teammates
Let's see what they do with a year of experience.


Last edited by rashad0715; 09-08-2006 at 05:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #14
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
all the kobe haters are on at the same time................

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuntz.......where rrrrrr you???????????
 09-08-2006, 05:57 PM         #15
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe needs to join State Property.
 11 years ago '04        #16
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #17
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5469 5469
 lakersboy03 said:
Coming at me like I'm not a laker fan, like I didnt watch the game last year, like I dont like Kobe.......you made my point for me......when he finally passed the ball, he stopped playing in the half.........Kobe is great but he has to learn that no player can win a championship by hmself......NO PLAYER.....Jordan didnt do it and Shaq couldnt do it and better believe there no way Kobe can do it.......
i know you're a lakers fan, but you contradicted yourself all thru your post. kobe did have faith in his team and that's why he distributed the ball more during the suns series, and end up getting bashed by the critics saying that he quit. that dude just can't catch a break
 11 years ago '05        #18
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Young Professa said:
i know you're a lakers fan, but you contradicted yourself all thru your post. kobe did have faith in his team and that's why he distributed the ball more during the suns series, and end up getting bashed by the critics saying that he quit. that dude just can't catch a break

No theres a difference between sharing the ball and not playing hard.......I dont think that he really tried his hardest at the end.....If I remember right he only shot 2 times in the second half and if he really was trying he would have took somewhere between eight to ten shots........In the Suns series he went thru too many extremes and took what the critics were saying to heart........Games 1, 2 and 3 were games that imo Kobe played perfectly.....he passed the ball and got his teammates the ball.....I feel that after we got up 3-1 he tried to advance to the next round by himself......after he hit the shot......he almost did if it wasnt for Tim Thomas....but thats irrelevant........bottom line is the more Kobe involves his teammates the better they will be as a team....Kobe wont win anything by himself......
 11 years ago '04        #19
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5469 5469
 lakersboy03 said:
No theres a difference between sharing the ball and not playing hard.......I dont think that he really tried his hardest at the end.....If I remember right he only shot 2 times in the second half and if he really was trying he would have took somewhere between eight to ten shots........In the Suns series he went thru too many extremes and took what the critics were saying to heart........Games 1, 2 and 3 were games that imo Kobe played perfectly.....he passed the ball and got his teammates the ball.....I feel that after we got up 3-1 he tried to advance to the next round by himself......after he hit the shot......he almost did if it wasnt for Tim Thomas....but thats irrelevant........bottom line is the more Kobe involves his teammates the better they will be as a team....Kobe wont win anything by himself......
well we'll see how it carries over into the 06-07 season
 11 years ago '04        #20
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
i aint the biggest kobe fan but....

Kobe>>> anyone in the league
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
101 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy