Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2006, 12:48 AM         #161
kanehottracks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay daliff, you ever heard Juvenile - Solja Rags. It's a classic my n*gga
 09-09-2006, 12:52 AM         #162
hiphopsKey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DY17 said:
lol i luv the way how people hype up lil wayne like he is some rap god or somethin which he aint he is just another average artist for me
I FEEL THE SAME WAY ON THAT NOTE. HE COMES NO WHERE NEAR PAC, BIG, OR EVEN BIG L.
 09-09-2006, 03:55 AM         #163
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kanehottracks said:
ay daliff, you ever heard Juvenile - Solja Rags. It's a classic my n*gga
hell no. he aint on no sh*t like that...give him some papoose
 11 years ago '05        #164
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
seriously some of the arguements in this thread are so pointless, i just think that if people wana listen to weezy, young dro and joc then its upto them but dont fu*kin say something like lil wayne is better then tupac or tupac is just another average rapper
 11 years ago '05        #165
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 305_Movement said:
all i kno is wayne is tha motha fukin MAN...i went to tha concert last night down hea in miami and this n*gga straight up MURKED IT...dat n*gga dont get no love like how he get love down in da dade...im talkin bout every person in the buildin knew everysingle word to everysingle song he performed...style so crazy..south cant be touched please dont say sh*t...u kno its tru...well i dont give a fuk weezy is the greatest right now and aint nuttin u can say to argue that

POWERFUL POST ONLY HATERS GET MAD CUZ HE FROM THE SOUTH
 11 years ago '05        #166
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 DY17 said:
seriously some of the arguements in this thread are so pointless, i just think that if people wana listen to weezy, young dro and joc then its upto them but dont fu*kin say something like lil wayne is better then tupac or tupac is just another average rapper

dont even mention weezy in the same sentence with young dro and young joc
 09-09-2006, 08:17 AM         #167
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
foo do you understand that this n*gga wayne told the dj to stop the track...took like 5 mins talkin bout how miami was the best city in the tour he had yet...how he appreciates the love that he felt like he didnt even need to do another track cus the love made his day...his swag his attitude is unmatched...wayne is the best rapper alive...if you refuse to believe that your just ignorant...TAKE THE FACT OUT THAT HES FROM THE SOUTH...cus all u fukers know thats the main reason you fail to let him in..."aw their cant be a great from the south" get the fuk outa here man...WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RIGHT NOW...AND FOR A LONG TIME TO COME... BOTTOM LINE...and jus like he said to end the concert..."IM WEEZY FUKIN BABY.............IM OUTTTT!!!"
 11 years ago '04        #168
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
Jadakiss and Styles are both better rappers than Wayne is.......so are Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, and Joe Budden........just because they're not putting out as much music as him doesnt mean they're worse rappers......

Immortal Technique hardly puts out music, but he'd destroy half of the rappers in the game right now........

Tell me this post wasn't directed to me u piece of crap. It was my post u responded to. Why is posting how styles etc. are bettter than wayne relevant to my post. THAt is why im arguing why u saying they are better than wayne like i ever said he was. Now u understand my post. I dont give a rats a.ss about who u think is better but if u responding to my post stay on point. WHo is better is not relevant to me OK kid. ANd please dont respond sayin that u have a right to give your opinion etc..... If thats the case then i would tell u that Cassidy is a.ss, beinie sigel is a.ss, etc. BUt thats all on u cause its because of your irrelveant posts to me that u turning my opinion against these rappers.
 09-09-2006, 10:26 AM         #169
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
all i kno is wayne is tha motha fukin MAN...i went to tha concert last night down hea in miami and this n*gga straight up MURKED IT...dat n*gga dont get no love like how he get love down in da dade...im talkin bout every person in the buildin knew everysingle word to everysingle song he performed...style so crazy..south cant be touched please dont say sh*t...u kno its tru...well i dont give a fuk weezy is the greatest right now and aint nuttin u can say to argue that

all i have to say is

Date of Birth:
November 27, 1988

Kids today don't know a damn thing!
 11 years ago '05        #170
Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
Here is my input:

Yes i have to admit Lil Wayne is a great rapper....maybe one of the best out.

ALOT and i mean ALOT of people out there "HEAR" his music.. not "LISTEN" to his music. they just "HEAR" a bunch of stuff and dont understand... they just hear "Fireman" and automaticly label him as "Southern Garbage"

LIL WAYNE has punchlines and metaphors that it is impossible for slow people to understand:
ABOUT 98% OF YOU MUHFUKAAS STILLLLLL Dont know what he means when he says "They Call me Mr. Carter i KISS the daugher of the DEAD's Forehead i k!llED the father".
people just cant comprehend lyrics well enough.....

FOR EXAMPLE:
I was listening to "Money On My Mind" and when Wayne spits "Slip and 40 make a CHIP out of a POTATO HEAD wimp then like ranch i DIP"
then a dude comes in and says "Wayne is garbage cuz he talking about Food!! " WAT THA FUK
JUST LISTEN

Last edited by Mazant Soulja; 09-09-2006 at 10:45 AM..
 09-09-2006, 11:25 AM         #171
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mazant Soulja said:
Here is my input:

Yes i have to admit Lil Wayne is a great rapper....maybe one of the best out.

ALOT and i mean ALOT of people out there "HEAR" his music.. not "LISTEN" to his music. they just "HEAR" a bunch of stuff and dont understand... they just hear "Fireman" and automaticly label him as "Southern Garbage"

LIL WAYNE has punchlines and metaphors that it is impossible for slow people to understand:
ABOUT 98% OF YOU MUHFUKAAS STILLLLLL Dont know what he means when he says "They Call me Mr. Carter i KISS the daugher of the DEAD's Forehead i k!llED the father".
people just cant comprehend lyrics well enough.....

FOR EXAMPLE:
I was listening to "Money On My Mind" and when Wayne spits "Slip and 40 make a CHIP out of a POTATO HEAD wimp then like ranch i DIP"
then a dude comes in and says "Wayne is garbage cuz he talking about Food!! " WAT THA FUK
JUST LISTEN
you want punchlines and metaphors throw on MM2 or Any pap mixtape lil wayne is avg. at best
 11 years ago '05        #172
Mazant Soulja 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 33 33
 InMyBBoyStance said:
you want punchlines and metaphors throw on MM2 or Any pap mixtape lil wayne is avg. at best
u missed the whole point! read it
 09-09-2006, 12:04 PM         #173
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mazant Soulja said:
u missed the whole point! read it

no your not getting the point

lil wayne is avg. at best
 09-09-2006, 12:05 PM         #174
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
vvv 'Draped Up (H-Town All-Stars Remix)' video.....

played on MTV, MTV2, and BET alot this year.......
the song was made last year. it was on a 2005 album
 11 years ago '04        #175
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
haters need to listen to "dedication 2" then talk.
 09-09-2006, 12:14 PM         #176
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InMyBBoyStance said:
all i have to say is

Kids today don't know a damn thing!
im 17 and graduated and i know a lot about hip hop
 11 years ago '05        #177
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Hotboy504 said:
the song was made last year. it was on a 2005 album
the album was released in October or some sh*t and the single wasnt released til '06...........

and aerokid or whatever ur name is...........stop talking.......its like u dont ever read my posts.........u say 'watch this guy come and say Jada and Styles are the hottest right now' and i say they're better rappers but not as popular.........meaning Wayne is 'hotter' right now......and u say 'man i dont care what your opinion is. i didnt say they werent better than Wayne.'

so until you can learn to read, im not arguing with u n e more,.....
 11 years ago '05        #178
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
u from souf london, ur a f*got

I think ur more of a retard, cant take other people's opinion and always hypin lil wayne like he is some fuking god which he aint
 09-09-2006, 01:44 PM         #179
n2deep 2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is far from the god of rap
hes the god only in his mind
 11 years ago '06        #180
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
n*ggaz hate wayne cause he they fav rapper fav rapper
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy