Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Fatt Kidd said:
i think n*ggaz be sayin the wrong words about wayne, when people say he the best they should just say he the hottest to prevent threads like these...
when i say the hottest that means he something like the greatest for now.

and them n*ggaz u named aint hot and will never be hot no more... styles single came out last year wit akon, im pretty sure n*ggaz aint anticipation a whole year later for no ny n*gga tryin to make some south music wit a lil jon beat.
Agreed. He def the hottest. I kno dude gon come and say styles and kiss are the hottest.
 11 years ago '05        #142
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
and thats your opinion.......saying 'he's the hottest right now' is fine with me........but when u put him on ur top 10 list for all time above ALOT of the best rappers of all time then theres a problem.......Weezy isnt better than Scarface.........Weezy isnt better than Rakim.........Weezy isnt better than Big Pun.........Weezy isnt better than Black Thought........Weezy isnt better that Mos Def..........Weezy isnt better than AZ.........

THATS what im saying.......im not denying that Wayne is popular.......im saying that him being popular doesnt make him a good rapper......when somebody says 'Wayne sucks,' u saying 'hes everywhere now. he put out 13 mitapes this years.' isnt a valid response.........
 11 years ago '05        #143
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Jadakiss and Styles are both better rappers than Wayne is.......so are Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, and Joe Budden........just because they're not putting out as much music as him doesnt mean they're worse rappers......

Immortal Technique hardly puts out music, but he'd destroy half of the rappers in the game right now........
 09-08-2006, 10:34 PM         #144
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
in my opinion yes they're garbage.......listen....just because he's on alot of features and putting out new sh*t every week and all this doesnt mean he's nice......it means he's popular......Ying Yang Twins and Paul did alot of features this year....are they sick?? popularity and record sales dont mean a damn thing when it comes to skills.......
what have ying yang and paul been on this year?
 09-08-2006, 10:35 PM         #145
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why cant wayne be great?
im sure people dont diss tony the tiger for callin frosted flakes great and fruit loops tastes better to some n*ggaz
 11 years ago '04        #146
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Jadakiss and Styles are both better rappers than Wayne is.......so are Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, and Joe Budden........just because they're not putting out as much music as him doesnt mean they're worse rappers......

Immortal Technique hardly puts out music, but he'd destroy half of the rappers in the game right now........

Man are u retarded? U can go through all my posts and clearly see that i never said wayne was better than any of those rappers u stated, so i dont see why u bringing these uncalled for arguements. U made your point that u dont like wayne, so go get some p*ssy and get the f*k outta here and stop posting the same sh*t over and over.

By the way, Joe budden is that dude. Nobody f*king with him. Same thing goes for Weezy F. No hate please. Thats just me.
 09-08-2006, 10:37 PM         #147
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
and thats your opinion.......saying 'he's the hottest right now' is fine with me........but when u put him on ur top 10 list for all time above ALOT of the best rappers of all time then theres a problem.......Weezy isnt better than Scarface.........Weezy isnt better than Rakim.........Weezy isnt better than Big Pun.........Weezy isnt better than Black Thought........Weezy isnt better that Mos Def..........Weezy isnt better than AZ.........

THATS what im saying.......im not denying that Wayne is popular.......im saying that him being popular doesnt make him a good rapper......when somebody says 'Wayne sucks,' u saying 'hes everywhere now. he put out 13 mitapes this years.' isnt a valid response.........
whos az and what 13 mixtapes did az or wayne put out this year
 09-08-2006, 10:37 PM         #148
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
so why cant wayne be great?
im sure people dont diss tony the tiger for callin frosted flakes great and fruit loops tastes better to some n*ggaz
thats crazy
 11 years ago '05        #149
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
 11 years ago '05        #150
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 aerokid240 said:
Man are u retarded? U can go through all my posts and clearly see that i never said wayne was better than any of those rappers u stated, so i dont see why u bringing these uncalled for arguements. U made your point that u dont like wayne, so go get some p*ssy and get the f*k outta here and stop posting the same sh*t over and over.

By the way, Joe budden is that dude. Nobody f*king with him. Same thing goes for Weezy F. No hate please. Thats just me.
u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named.......u said that none of those rappers were doing n e thing for hip-hop and then asked where those artists were........i answered ur question.......then u called me crazy for comparing their work to what Wayne has done this year and asked where those artists were again......i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.....u asked if i thought Wayne was garbage....i said yes...........that other dude said Weezy was the hottest then said u bet that i was gonna come and say Styles and Kiss were the hottest........so i said they were better rappers and again said that being more popular doesnt make u better.........read the posts fella......

Hotboy504 said:
whos az and what 13 mixtapes did az or wayne put out this year
AZ is a rapper........go somewhere and download 'Doe or Die'.........

oh and i was exaggerating on the # of albums/mixtapes Wayne has put out this year because people always say 'he puts in so much work.'
 09-08-2006, 10:52 PM         #151
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
the thing wit bun b was last year. ying yang twins had on feature this year. now for paul wall the thing wit kanye was on his album too, draped up remix didnt have a video. girl was his song. he didnt have khaled on it. so paul got two features
 11 years ago '05        #152
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
'Get It Girl' was the name of the song w/ Bun B and it either came out this year or was gettin mad play this year.......

so thats 2......

'Draped Up' did have a video, Girl was his song yes, the sh*t w/ Kanye was done for Kanye's album and put on Paul's as well, and im talkin bout the song off Kahled's album with Weezy, Fat Joe, Pitbull, Rick Ross and Paul Wall......

so thats 5 features......

but regardless of the amount of features, he's still more popular right now than Kiss, Styles, Cass, Beans, or Buddens.......
 09-08-2006, 10:59 PM         #153
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
'Get It Girl' was the name of the song w/ Bun B and it either came out this year or was gettin mad play this year.......

so thats 2......

'Draped Up' did have a video, Girl was his song yes, the sh*t w/ Kanye was done for Kanye's album and put on Paul's as well, and im talkin bout the song off Kahled's album with Weezy, Fat Joe, Pitbull, Rick Ross and Paul Wall......

but regardless of the amount of features, he's still more popular right now than Kiss, Styles, Cass, Beans, or Buddens.......
not the ddraped up remix. paul wasnt on the regular dreaped up though. i know about the holla at me video. but they havent had a lot of features this year
 09-08-2006, 11:00 PM         #154
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im out for tonight.
 11 years ago '05        #155
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
vvv 'Draped Up (H-Town All-Stars Remix)' video.....

played on MTV, MTV2, and BET alot this year.......
 11 years ago '04        #156
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named.......u said that none of those rappers were doing n e thing for hip-hop and then asked where those artists were........i answered ur question.......then u called me crazy for comparing their work to what Wayne has done this year and asked where those artists were again......i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.....u asked if i thought Wayne was garbage....i said yes...........that other dude said Weezy was the hottest then said u bet that i was gonna come and say Styles and Kiss were the hottest........so i said they were better rappers and again said that being more popular doesnt make u better.........read the posts fella......

AZ is a rapper........go somewhere and download 'Doe or Die'.........

oh and i was exaggerating on the # of albums/mixtapes Wayne has put out this year because people always say 'he puts in so much work.'

U keep arguing how styles and kiss better than weezy like i ever stated that he was better. Off with that bullsh*t. Tell me what better music have they been puttin out? Again, your view is strictly your opinion. I would tell u that dedication 2 was the best mixtape this year, and u gon come here and tell me wayne is crap, and u can name 10 rappers that are better than him. Is all that hate called for? Sh*t is my opinion. I dont say that i can name rappers better than styles or jadakiss because i can respect ones opinions, but u wont know nothing of that.
 11 years ago '05        #157
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
learn to read u stupid piece of sh*t.........read the first line of the fu*king post u quoted.......

u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named
i never said that u thought Weezy was better than ANYONE........i said way back in the 1st couple pages of this thread 'in my opinion Wayne isnt even top 10 in the south.' the dude asked me to name 5.........so i did........read the thread before u talk sh*t to somebody........i can respect somebody's opinion as much as the next guy, but when somebody says 'ur fu*king crazy. he's not better' then im gonna voice my opinion.......me not liking an artist doesnt mean im 'hating' on them......its my opinion of that particular person........
 09-08-2006, 11:53 PM         #158
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

so thats 2......

you talkin bout paul wall or bubba sparxxx?
 11 years ago '05        #159
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im talking about Paul Wall being featured on/performing those songs this year......and those are just the singles....im sure theres more songs that both of those artist were on this year...........
 11 years ago '05        #160
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
see i dont even think he's good.....i'd rather see his videos than Rick Ross's videos tho........and he's better than alot of guys from the south.......but like u said.....hes not the greatest.......people act like im sayin he's the worst rapper of all time.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy