Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
100 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #141
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Jadakiss and Styles are both better rappers than Wayne is.......so are Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, and Joe Budden........just because they're not putting out as much music as him doesnt mean they're worse rappers......

Immortal Technique hardly puts out music, but he'd destroy half of the rappers in the game right now........
 09-08-2006, 09:34 PM         #142
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
in my opinion yes they're garbage.......listen....just because he's on alot of features and putting out new sh*t every week and all this doesnt mean he's nice......it means he's popular......Ying Yang Twins and Paul did alot of features this year....are they sick?? popularity and record sales dont mean a damn thing when it comes to skills.......
what have ying yang and paul been on this year?
 09-08-2006, 09:35 PM         #143
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why cant wayne be great?
im sure people dont diss tony the tiger for callin frosted flakes great and fruit loops tastes better to some n*ggaz
 12 years ago '04        #144
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
Jadakiss and Styles are both better rappers than Wayne is.......so are Beanie Sigel, Cassidy, and Joe Budden........just because they're not putting out as much music as him doesnt mean they're worse rappers......

Immortal Technique hardly puts out music, but he'd destroy half of the rappers in the game right now........

Man are u retarded? U can go through all my posts and clearly see that i never said wayne was better than any of those rappers u stated, so i dont see why u bringing these uncalled for arguements. U made your point that u dont like wayne, so go get some p*ssy and get the f*k outta here and stop posting the same sh*t over and over.

By the way, Joe budden is that dude. Nobody f*king with him. Same thing goes for Weezy F. No hate please. Thats just me.
 09-08-2006, 09:37 PM         #145
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
and thats your opinion.......saying 'he's the hottest right now' is fine with me........but when u put him on ur top 10 list for all time above ALOT of the best rappers of all time then theres a problem.......Weezy isnt better than Scarface.........Weezy isnt better than Rakim.........Weezy isnt better than Big Pun.........Weezy isnt better than Black Thought........Weezy isnt better that Mos Def..........Weezy isnt better than AZ.........

THATS what im saying.......im not denying that Wayne is popular.......im saying that him being popular doesnt make him a good rapper......when somebody says 'Wayne sucks,' u saying 'hes everywhere now. he put out 13 mitapes this years.' isnt a valid response.........
whos az and what 13 mixtapes did az or wayne put out this year
 09-08-2006, 09:37 PM         #146
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
so why cant wayne be great?
im sure people dont diss tony the tiger for callin frosted flakes great and fruit loops tastes better to some n*ggaz
thats crazy
 12 years ago '05        #147
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
 12 years ago '05        #148
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 aerokid240 said:
Man are u retarded? U can go through all my posts and clearly see that i never said wayne was better than any of those rappers u stated, so i dont see why u bringing these uncalled for arguements. U made your point that u dont like wayne, so go get some p*ssy and get the f*k outta here and stop posting the same sh*t over and over.

By the way, Joe budden is that dude. Nobody f*king with him. Same thing goes for Weezy F. No hate please. Thats just me.
u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named.......u said that none of those rappers were doing n e thing for hip-hop and then asked where those artists were........i answered ur question.......then u called me crazy for comparing their work to what Wayne has done this year and asked where those artists were again......i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.....u asked if i thought Wayne was garbage....i said yes...........that other dude said Weezy was the hottest then said u bet that i was gonna come and say Styles and Kiss were the hottest........so i said they were better rappers and again said that being more popular doesnt make u better.........read the posts fella......

 Hotboy504 said:
whos az and what 13 mixtapes did az or wayne put out this year
AZ is a rapper........go somewhere and download 'Doe or Die'.........

oh and i was exaggerating on the # of albums/mixtapes Wayne has put out this year because people always say 'he puts in so much work.'
 09-08-2006, 09:52 PM         #149
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
the thing wit bun b was last year. ying yang twins had on feature this year. now for paul wall the thing wit kanye was on his album too, draped up remix didnt have a video. girl was his song. he didnt have khaled on it. so paul got two features
 12 years ago '05        #150
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
'Get It Girl' was the name of the song w/ Bun B and it either came out this year or was gettin mad play this year.......

so thats 2......

'Draped Up' did have a video, Girl was his song yes, the sh*t w/ Kanye was done for Kanye's album and put on Paul's as well, and im talkin bout the song off Kahled's album with Weezy, Fat Joe, Pitbull, Rick Ross and Paul Wall......

so thats 5 features......

but regardless of the amount of features, he's still more popular right now than Kiss, Styles, Cass, Beans, or Buddens.......
 09-08-2006, 09:59 PM         #151
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
'Get It Girl' was the name of the song w/ Bun B and it either came out this year or was gettin mad play this year.......

so thats 2......

'Draped Up' did have a video, Girl was his song yes, the sh*t w/ Kanye was done for Kanye's album and put on Paul's as well, and im talkin bout the song off Kahled's album with Weezy, Fat Joe, Pitbull, Rick Ross and Paul Wall......

so thats 5 features......

but regardless of the amount of features, he's still more popular right now than Kiss, Styles, Cass, Beans, or Buddens.......
not the ddraped up remix. paul wasnt on the regular dreaped up though. i know about the holla at me video. but they havent had a lot of features this year
 09-08-2006, 10:00 PM         #152
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im out for tonight.
 12 years ago '05        #153
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
vvv 'Draped Up (H-Town All-Stars Remix)' video.....



played on MTV, MTV2, and BET alot this year.......
 12 years ago '04        #154
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:


u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named.......u said that none of those rappers were doing n e thing for hip-hop and then asked where those artists were........i answered ur question.......then u called me crazy for comparing their work to what Wayne has done this year and asked where those artists were again......i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.....u asked if i thought Wayne was garbage....i said yes...........that other dude said Weezy was the hottest then said u bet that i was gonna come and say Styles and Kiss were the hottest........so i said they were better rappers and again said that being more popular doesnt make u better.........read the posts fella......



AZ is a rapper........go somewhere and download 'Doe or Die'.........

oh and i was exaggerating on the # of albums/mixtapes Wayne has put out this year because people always say 'he puts in so much work.'

U keep arguing how styles and kiss better than weezy like i ever stated that he was better. Off with that bullsh*t. Tell me what better music have they been puttin out? Again, your view is strictly your opinion. I would tell u that dedication 2 was the best mixtape this year, and u gon come here and tell me wayne is crap, and u can name 10 rappers that are better than him. Is all that hate called for? Sh*t is my opinion. I dont say that i can name rappers better than styles or jadakiss because i can respect ones opinions, but u wont know nothing of that.
 12 years ago '05        #155
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
learn to read u stupid piece of sh*t.........read the first line of the fu*king post u quoted.......

u can go back and read all my posts and clearly see that i never said that u thought Wayne was better than n e of the guys i named
i never said that u thought Weezy was better than ANYONE........i said way back in the 1st couple pages of this thread 'in my opinion Wayne isnt even top 10 in the south.' the dude asked me to name 5.........so i did........read the thread before u talk sh*t to somebody........i can respect somebody's opinion as much as the next guy, but when somebody says 'ur fu*king crazy. he's not better' then im gonna voice my opinion.......me not liking an artist doesnt mean im 'hating' on them......its my opinion of that particular person........
 09-08-2006, 10:53 PM         #156
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
'Get It Girl' was the name of the song w/ Bun B and it either came out this year or was gettin mad play this year.......

so thats 2......

'Draped Up' did have a video, Girl was his song yes, the sh*t w/ Kanye was done for Kanye's album and put on Paul's as well, and im talkin bout the song off Kahled's album with Weezy, Fat Joe, Pitbull, Rick Ross and Paul Wall......

so thats 5 features......

but regardless of the amount of features, he's still more popular right now than Kiss, Styles, Cass, Beans, or Buddens.......
you talkin bout paul wall or bubba sparxxx?
 12 years ago '05        #157
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
im talking about Paul Wall being featured on/performing those songs this year......and those are just the singles....im sure theres more songs that both of those artist were on this year...........
 12 years ago '05        #158
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
see i dont even think he's good.....i'd rather see his videos than Rick Ross's videos tho........and he's better than alot of guys from the south.......but like u said.....hes not the greatest.......people act like im sayin he's the worst rapper of all time.......
 09-08-2006, 11:48 PM         #159
kanehottracks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay daliff, you ever heard Juvenile - Solja Rags. It's a classic my n*gga
 09-08-2006, 11:52 PM         #160
hiphopsKey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DY17 said:
lol i luv the way how people hype up lil wayne like he is some rap god or somethin which he aint he is just another average artist for me
I FEEL THE SAME WAY ON THAT NOTE. HE COMES NO WHERE NEAR PAC, BIG, OR EVEN BIG L.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
146 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
48 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
139 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
30 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy