Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This TRINI gyal got an a$$ BIGGER than Nicki Minaj
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Elite humping power AND educated? Sign me up!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside nipsey hussle meets up with j prince after slappin dude @ bet
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Women of the World Cup
166 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #121
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
well itz the end of this thread
 09-08-2006, 08:48 PM         #122
DJ_Bizarro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is alright.. average at best
 12 years ago '04        #123
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 MOSESCANOVA said:
BEANS, KISS, STYLES P, BUDDENS (JUST TO NAME A FEW) WOULD MERK DAT n*gga....BUT NO DOUBT HE NICE BUT HELL YEAH HE CAN GET TOUCHED....n*gga CASSIDY WOULD k!ll HIM
Yea they might murk wayne, but all for now those rappers are a thing in the past. They aint working like wayne is. Wayne desserves the hype, although he aint the greatest. But u need to ask yourself, where are all these rappersthat u just mentioned. What have they did for hiphop recently? Trust me after releasing the carter and so many mixtapes this year, not to mention all the featues hes appeared on, lil wayne does deserve all the love that hes been getting. Dont hate on the kid.

Anyways, cant wait for a Joe budden and lil wayne collabo. Those my two favorite rappers.
 09-08-2006, 08:48 PM         #124
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
well itz the end of this thread
yea i know. typing just stopped
 09-08-2006, 08:48 PM         #125
DJ_Bizarro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youre thread has been blessed by the best
 09-08-2006, 08:49 PM         #126
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ_Bizarro said:
youre thread has been blessed by the best
thanks for givin me credit. lol
 12 years ago '06        #127
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
yeah the hyped was deserved
 09-08-2006, 09:02 PM         #128
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
the difference is all them dudes write their own sh*t... lil wayne needed a cat from philly to become big...
what the hell are you talkin bout?
this rumor been cleared up already...
 12 years ago '05        #129
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
what are Styles P, Jadakiss, Joe Buddens, Beanie Sigel, and Cassidy doing???

Styles and Buddens have 2 of the most anticipated albums in a long time that should be coming out soon and Beans and Cass just got outta fu*king jail a few months ago......
 09-08-2006, 09:11 PM         #130
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
Y THE fu*k WOULD THEY THERES NO BEEF d*ck FACE
then go bi*ch to the n*gga who made the comment, a.ssmunch:finger:
 12 years ago '04        #131
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
what are Styles P, Jadakiss, Joe Buddens, Beanie Sigel, and Cassidy doing???

Styles and Buddens have 2 of the most anticipated albums in a long time that should be coming out soon and Beans and Cass just got outta fu*king jail a few months ago......
How the hell can u compare that to the work wayne has put in this year. Are u crazy? Wayne has an anitcipated album dropping too (carter 3) but thats the future. Lets talk about the present shall we. Where are styles, kisss beans, etc?
 09-08-2006, 09:13 PM         #132
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac is an average rapper...we need some Pac hate threads on here
 12 years ago '05        #133
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i've said it before and ill say it again.......'putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.' the dude could put out 365 mixtapes/albums in one year but that dont mean he's nice.....

and Styles has an album coming out this year, i dont know about Kiss, and Beans just got out of jail and dropped a mixtape.......
 12 years ago '04        #134
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Are u sayin all of waynes albums and mixtapes are garbage? lol.
 12 years ago '05        #135
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
in my opinion yes they're garbage.......listen....just because he's on alot of features and putting out new sh*t every week and all this doesnt mean he's nice......it means he's popular......Ying Yang Twins and Paul did alot of features this year....are they sick?? popularity and record sales dont mean a damn thing when it comes to skills.......
 09-08-2006, 09:24 PM         #136
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i've said it before and ill say it again.......'putting out more music doesnt mean ur putting out better music.' the dude could put out 365 mixtapes/albums in one year but that dont mean he's nice.....

and Styles has an album coming out this year, i dont know about Kiss, and Beans just got out of jail and dropped a mixtape.......
i think n*ggaz be sayin the wrong words about wayne, when people say he the best they should just say he the hottest to prevent threads like these...
when i say the hottest that means he something like the greatest for now.

and them n*ggaz u named aint hot and will never be hot no more... styles single came out last year wit akon, im pretty sure n*ggaz aint anticipation a whole year later for no ny n*gga tryin to make some south music wit a lil jon beat.
 09-08-2006, 09:26 PM         #137
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
in my opinion yes they're garbage.......listen....just because he's on alot of features and putting out new sh*t every week and all this doesnt mean he's nice......it means he's popular......Ying Yang Twins and Paul did alot of features this year....are they sick?? popularity and record sales dont mean a damn thing when it comes to skills.......
it must mean something if all these rappers biggin him up....andre 3000 aint have to say sh*t about wayne, but he did. jayz didnt, but he did.
 09-08-2006, 09:27 PM         #138
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
Tupac is an average rapper...we need some Pac hate threads on here
man u trippin
 12 years ago '04        #139
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
i think n*ggaz be sayin the wrong words about wayne, when people say he the best they should just say he the hottest to prevent threads like these...
when i say the hottest that means he something like the greatest for now.

and them n*ggaz u named aint hot and will never be hot no more... styles single came out last year wit akon, im pretty sure n*ggaz aint anticipation a whole year later for no ny n*gga tryin to make some south music wit a lil jon beat.
Agreed. He def the hottest. I kno dude gon come and say styles and kiss are the hottest.
 12 years ago '05        #140
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and thats your opinion.......saying 'he's the hottest right now' is fine with me........but when u put him on ur top 10 list for all time above ALOT of the best rappers of all time then theres a problem.......Weezy isnt better than Scarface.........Weezy isnt better than Rakim.........Weezy isnt better than Big Pun.........Weezy isnt better than Black Thought........Weezy isnt better that Mos Def..........Weezy isnt better than AZ.........

THATS what im saying.......im not denying that Wayne is popular.......im saying that him being popular doesnt make him a good rapper......when somebody says 'Wayne sucks,' u saying 'hes everywhere now. he put out 13 mitapes this years.' isnt a valid response.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Damn, what happened to the Game?
274 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Goddamn Bruh Who Is This?
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LMAO the level of disrespect in this picture
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jesse Williams ULTIMATE finesse! Marriage is for broke men!
101 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Childish Gambino accused of biting ‘This Is America’ from Souncloud Rap..
214 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
264 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Someone help Devin the Dude, he smoked himself into an alternate dimens..
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - If Space Force would forgive student loans....
36 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy