Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
smh........

Big Pun > your life

im not gonna try to change ur opinion.....but i am curious.......who are YOUR top 10 rappers???
 09-08-2006, 07:15 PM         #22
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the thread starter was sayin is wayne put on a good concert and he got everybody sayin the words...which means he has true fans....
if he has fans he will be considered a great rapper by some of them, but no the best...so why are the wayne fan bashers naming rappers that are better than him if he is just one of the greats?
 11 years ago '06        #23
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
1.tupac
2.biggie
3.big l
4.jay-z(even tho i still think he overrated)
5.nas
6.jadakiss
7.beans
8.llyod banks
9.lil wayne
10.lupe fiasco
 11 years ago '05        #24
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
so u say i need to stop talking about 'has beens' and that Pun aint put sh*t out in a while.......yet u name Big L in your top 3........now i agree with u that Big L was a great rapper........and i actually even agree with the placement of him on ur list........but he put out less music than Pun did and its been longer since he put something out..........
 11 years ago '06        #25
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 daliff89 said:
so u say i need to stop talking about 'has beens' and that Pun aint put sh*t out in a while.......yet u name Big L in your top 3........now i agree with u that Big L was a great rapper........and i actually even agree with the placement of him on ur list........but he put out less music than Pun did and its been longer since he put something out..........
but his music stills more today than a pun album and big and pac still got unreleased sh*t and they release new sh*t every now and then
 09-08-2006, 07:31 PM         #26
~Mr. Magic~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DY17 said:
lol i luv the way how people hype up lil wayne like he is some rap god or somethin which he aint he is just another average artist for me

its the kids these days that hype up these artists. The late 90's and early 00's kids who think Dipset, Lil Wayne, Game, etc. are the sh*t

dumbasses.
 11 years ago '05        #27
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i dont understand the first part of ur statement......'his music STILLs more today...' if u mean 'sells' then ur completely wrong..........

and BIG and Pac do have unreleased sh*t and they still put out 'new sh*t'........BUT releasing more sh*t doesnt make u a better rapper......u can put out all the sh*t u want to but it doesnt make u nice.........im not trying to change ur opinion about Weezy at all, i just wanna know y people think he's so nice.........because i dont.......
 11 years ago '06        #28
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
it's like hov why is he nice people never give a reason to it
 09-08-2006, 07:37 PM         #29
~Mr. Magic~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov can spit, he's just overrated which makes me dislike him.
 11 years ago '05        #30
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
yes they do.........they think he's nice because of his clever wordplay and laid back style........Wayne doesnt have any clever wordplay that i've heard......his punchlines are stupid to me.......he switches subjects through his songs like every 10 seconds.........the only thing dude has goin for his is he's got a nice flow........
 11 years ago '06        #31
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
yeah me too it's that sh*t that make me really dont wanna listen to him but he do got wordplay you just dont understand what he say

Last edited by *MOB*STAR*; 09-08-2006 at 07:41 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i understand 100% of what he's saying......atleast in what i've heard........he's not nice to me.....period.....like i said he's not even top 10 in the south......much less all over........and he's not even top 50 all time.......
 11 years ago '06        #33
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i understand 100% of what he's saying......atleast in what i've heard........he's not nice to me.....period.....like i said he's not even top 10 in the south......much less all over........and he's not even top 50 all time.......
you can't be serious wayne is better than half the rappers from the south besides ludacris
 09-08-2006, 08:02 PM         #34
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
all i kno is wayne is tha motha fukin MAN...i went to tha concert last night down hea in miami and this n*gga straight up MURKED IT...dat n*gga dont get no love like how he get love down in da dade...im talkin bout every person in the buildin knew everysingle word to everysingle song he performed...style so crazy..south cant be touched please dont say sh*t...u kno its tru...well i dont give a fuk weezy is the greatest right now and aint nuttin u can say to argue that
if u go to a concert thats what happens. people n new orleans be like that too.
 11 years ago '06        #35
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
yeah cause out here chamillionaire got booed off stage
 11 years ago '05        #36
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
YES he is better than half the rappers in the south........like the members of DFB, Young Joc, the members of Boyz N Da Hood, D4L, Paul Wall, Mike Jones...........but theres still ATLEAST 10 people better than him.......i bet if i sat and thought about it real hard i could come up with 20.......
 11 years ago '06        #37
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 daliff89 said:
YES he is better than half the rappers in the south........like the members of DFB, Young Joc, the members of Boyz N Da Hood, D4L, Paul Wall, Mike Jones...........but theres still ATLEAST 10 people better than him.......i bet if i sat and thought about it real hard i could come up with 20.......
name 5 thats better
 09-08-2006, 08:08 PM         #38
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
name 5 thats better
ya'll go through this n every lil wayne thread. be original
 09-08-2006, 08:09 PM         #39
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
every lil wayne thread u say the same thing
 11 years ago '05        #40
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Scarface, Bun B, Pimp C, 8 Ball, MJG........would u like me to keep going???

u have people in ur 'top 10' that havent accomplished anything........Lupe is ur #10 and he doesnt even have a debut album out........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy