Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
 181
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
XXXtentacion said Drake was out to murder him on erased instagram post
66 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Throwback: Joe Budden warns Akademiks about associating with Xxxtentacion
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Not gonna lie this aftermath clip of police removing XXXtentacion whip ..
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-10-2006, 09:50 PM         #261
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
ill let it die as soon as u stop tryin to prove me wrong........

regardless of wether Get it Girl was on both albums its stil a Bun B song.........USA: Still United was more of a compilation album than an actual solo release.......

i didnt disagree with u in n e part of my post........and im not upset at all......

and u wanna talk about someone contradicting themselves.......u said that Diddy did no features as a regular rapper then said 'yea he did but nobody wants him now'.....
and i am back later and fixed what i type. its called corrections. i wasnt tryin to prove u wrong on everythin. see cause ur like people who r popular got a lot of features but the thing u leave out is that most the people u name r on the same label and when u say popular get features the people readin this stuff will get the a.ssumption of hey hes popular he must be on every jay, nas, 50, kanye album but when they r only on label features. i kno its about money but they way u wrote it was as if there on EVERYONE'S STUFF. thats all i said and i said this earlier n the thread. just not n as many words
 12 years ago '05        #262
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
no the way i said it was 'just because theyre on alot of features doesnt mean theyre good rapper'......because people said 'hes everywhere now' or sh*t like that.......
 09-10-2006, 09:55 PM         #263
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
no the way i said it was 'just because theyre on alot of features doesnt mean theyre good rapper'......because people said 'hes everywhere now' or sh*t like that.......
also on other parts u said what i typed earlier. but i have a serious question
r u a wife-beater? cause u dont let stuff die.

and now if the thread starter could be so kind as to delete this thread so this could officially die i'd be happy.
 09-10-2006, 09:58 PM         #264
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its over. I win. "THA CARTER". thank u fresh!!!! Peace
 12 years ago '05        #265
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
u say im upset but ur the one who keeps moving off topic......i was speaking about somebody being on alot of features not making them good and u said 'what have they been on' and then proceeded to tell me everything that was wrong with what i had said........

now ur asking me if i beat the women im with........if u want the thread to die so bad then stop replying to me.......i promise if u shut the hell up i will as well........
 09-10-2006, 10:05 PM         #266
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
u say im upset but ur the one who keeps moving off topic......i was speaking about somebody being on alot of features not making them good and u said 'what have they been on' and then proceeded to tell me everything that was wrong with what i had said........

now ur asking me if i beat the women im with........if u want the thread to die so bad then stop replying to me.......i promise if u shut the hell up i will as well........
u started the top about features. not me. and i asked if ur a wife beater because u seem very controlling. and u do sound upset when u use words like shut the hell up. this thread started talkin about a damn concert i think. and like u said i've been responding to u so dont blame me about topics.
 12 years ago '05        #267
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
i might of been the first person to say 'features' but aero kid or whatever asked how i could compare Styles and Jada and a couple other people to the amout of work Weezy put in this year.........and i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur puttin out better music.......like i said, i might of been the first to use the word 'features' but i wasnt the one who brought up the amount of work somebody participated in this year........

and thats how i talk......i really could care less if u think im 'upset' or whatever......
 12 years ago '05        #268
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
and the reason i ever said something about features is because in every Wayne thread i go into somebody sites 'hes been on everybodys sh*t this year.' as a valid reason for him being 'better' than other people.......and since theres basically the same people in this thread as all the others i felt like i was repeating myself..........
 09-10-2006, 11:07 PM         #269
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 12 years ago '06        #270
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said:
ey Mob Star...........go listen to some Lupe and do some homework.......this doesnt concern you........

and no matter when the Ying Yang sh*t came out, 'Get it Girl' isnt even their song.........its Bun B's.........

all of this arguing is pointless.......Paul Wall was approached by Kanye to do a song........he did it.....it was on both of their albums........he was alos on the Draped Up Remix which is on Bun B's album..........

and even if Paul contacted Kanye about doing a song and he wasn't on the Draped Up remix, it still doesnt change my point........ur just reaching for ways to try to prove me wrong when im not.........

i might not have 100% of my facts straight, i dont know for sure because i haven't checked them, but neither do u........
ok now you really stupid didnt you say it dont matter how many records you sold but lupe havent droped a album and he sucks dude you confused
 12 years ago '05        #271
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
i didnt say Lupe sucked.......i said i didnt like his music because its not my style but i hope he does well because he's doing what he wants to do instead of selling out.........i also said 'how can you put Lupe on your top 10 all time when he doesnt have an album out'.........because you havent heard n e thing but his mixtapes.....alot of people have good mixtapes but their albums aren't as good.........learn to read before you talk young fella.........
 09-11-2006, 02:56 AM         #272
jaestix1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
then why the fu*k are they not murking him? ......no comment, huh?

people please stop tryin to bash people who feel wayne....becuz like it or not he is yo favorite rappers favorite rapper right now...

yeah right:thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #273
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
i might of been the first person to say 'features' but aero kid or whatever asked how i could compare Styles and Jada and a couple other people to the amout of work Weezy put in this year.........and i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur puttin out better music.......like i said, i might of been the first to use the word 'features' but i wasnt the one who brought up the amount of work somebody participated in this year........

and thats how i talk......i really could care less if u think im 'upset' or whatever......
Actually wayne has beeb putting out better music.Waynes fan base will grow cause he keeps putting out music. And u wonder where all of styles fanbase went. Its simple logic. I kno u think wayne is a waste but the kid has good music. Listen to "I miss my dawgs" then tell me that the song aint a 9/10.
 12 years ago '04        #274
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
i didnt say Lupe sucked.......i said i didnt like his music because its not my style but i hope he does well because he's doing what he wants to do instead of selling out.........i also said 'how can you put Lupe on your top 10 all time when he doesnt have an album out'.........because you havent heard n e thing but his mixtapes.....alot of people have good mixtapes but their albums aren't as good.........learn to read before you talk young fella.........
So did Big L and everyone saying he's the greatest, but i dont hate, its there opinion.
 12 years ago '05        #275
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
i dont think it is.........my problem with Wayne is his seeming lack of energy nowadays.......i actually like him better back in the day........
 12 years ago '05        #276
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Big L's strength wasn't making good songs.........it was his 'freestyles'....i know they were written but i think u get what im talking about.......and thats still different than putting Lupe in there cuz atleast Big L had an album out and was around for a while.........alot of people are just hearing about Lupe because he just surfaced........plus Lupe didnt get shot like 8 times and die early........
 12 years ago '04        #277
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
Big L's strength wasn't making good songs.........it was his 'freestyles'....i know they were written but i think u get what im talking about.......and thats still different than putting Lupe in there cuz atleast Big L had an album out and was around for a while.........alot of people are just hearing about Lupe because he just surfaced........plus Lupe didnt get shot like 8 times and die early........

I dont know what to tell u but it u were to conduct a poll of the top three rappers of all time, Big L's name is bound to come up maybe 75% of the time.
 12 years ago '05        #278
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
ok........and if u go back in the thread u will notice that he is #3 on my top5 DOA...........but u said that his album wasnt as good as his mixtapes........so i stated that making songs wasnt his strength.........
 09-11-2006, 04:43 PM         #279
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aerokid240 said:
f*k benie siegel, styles, cass, etc.......
hater
 09-11-2006, 06:35 PM         #280
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought he k!lled this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 134
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
268 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Iana Bertone
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Highly respected producers you think are trash.
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside TMZ: Drake's Mom Sandi Responds To Pusha T & Jay Z Diss Records
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
XxxTentacion shot and killed in Miami FL 6/18/18
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside RIP XXXTentacion (Confirmed)
490 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Top 5 Mysterious Military Bases
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Knicks are likely to draft Sexton
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy