Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #261
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
ill let it die as soon as u stop tryin to prove me wrong........

regardless of wether Get it Girl was on both albums its stil a Bun B song.........USA: Still United was more of a compilation album than an actual solo release.......

i didnt disagree with u in n e part of my post........and im not upset at all......

and u wanna talk about someone contradicting themselves.......u said that Diddy did no features as a regular rapper then said 'yea he did but nobody wants him now'.....
 11 years ago '05        #262
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and i didnt contradict myself because 'ur trying to prove me wrong when im not' referred to my point through this whole thread.......more sales/features doesnt mean more talent.........thats what i mean by u were trying to prove me wrong but i wasnt......
 09-10-2006, 10:50 PM         #263
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
ill let it die as soon as u stop tryin to prove me wrong........

regardless of wether Get it Girl was on both albums its stil a Bun B song.........USA: Still United was more of a compilation album than an actual solo release.......

i didnt disagree with u in n e part of my post........and im not upset at all......

and u wanna talk about someone contradicting themselves.......u said that Diddy did no features as a regular rapper then said 'yea he did but nobody wants him now'.....
and i am back later and fixed what i type. its called corrections. i wasnt tryin to prove u wrong on everythin. see cause ur like people who r popular got a lot of features but the thing u leave out is that most the people u name r on the same label and when u say popular get features the people readin this stuff will get the a.ssumption of hey hes popular he must be on every jay, nas, 50, kanye album but when they r only on label features. i kno its about money but they way u wrote it was as if there on EVERYONE'S STUFF. thats all i said and i said this earlier n the thread. just not n as many words
 11 years ago '05        #264
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
no the way i said it was 'just because theyre on alot of features doesnt mean theyre good rapper'......because people said 'hes everywhere now' or sh*t like that.......
 09-10-2006, 10:55 PM         #265
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
no the way i said it was 'just because theyre on alot of features doesnt mean theyre good rapper'......because people said 'hes everywhere now' or sh*t like that.......
also on other parts u said what i typed earlier. but i have a serious question
r u a wife-beater? cause u dont let stuff die.

and now if the thread starter could be so kind as to delete this thread so this could officially die i'd be happy.
 09-10-2006, 10:58 PM         #266
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its over. I win. "THA CARTER". thank u fresh!!!! Peace
 11 years ago '05        #267
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
u say im upset but ur the one who keeps moving off topic......i was speaking about somebody being on alot of features not making them good and u said 'what have they been on' and then proceeded to tell me everything that was wrong with what i had said........

now ur asking me if i beat the women im with........if u want the thread to die so bad then stop replying to me.......i promise if u shut the hell up i will as well........
 09-10-2006, 11:05 PM         #268
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
u say im upset but ur the one who keeps moving off topic......i was speaking about somebody being on alot of features not making them good and u said 'what have they been on' and then proceeded to tell me everything that was wrong with what i had said........

now ur asking me if i beat the women im with........if u want the thread to die so bad then stop replying to me.......i promise if u shut the hell up i will as well........
u started the top about features. not me. and i asked if ur a wife beater because u seem very controlling. and u do sound upset when u use words like shut the hell up. this thread started talkin about a damn concert i think. and like u said i've been responding to u so dont blame me about topics.
 11 years ago '05        #269
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i might of been the first person to say 'features' but aero kid or whatever asked how i could compare Styles and Jada and a couple other people to the amout of work Weezy put in this year.........and i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur puttin out better music.......like i said, i might of been the first to use the word 'features' but i wasnt the one who brought up the amount of work somebody participated in this year........

and thats how i talk......i really could care less if u think im 'upset' or whatever......
 11 years ago '05        #270
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and the reason i ever said something about features is because in every Wayne thread i go into somebody sites 'hes been on everybodys sh*t this year.' as a valid reason for him being 'better' than other people.......and since theres basically the same people in this thread as all the others i felt like i was repeating myself..........
 09-11-2006, 12:07 AM         #271
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 11 years ago '06        #272
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said:
ey Mob Star...........go listen to some Lupe and do some homework.......this doesnt concern you........

and no matter when the Ying Yang sh*t came out, 'Get it Girl' isnt even their song.........its Bun B's.........

all of this arguing is pointless.......Paul Wall was approached by Kanye to do a song........he did it.....it was on both of their albums........he was alos on the Draped Up Remix which is on Bun B's album..........

and even if Paul contacted Kanye about doing a song and he wasn't on the Draped Up remix, it still doesnt change my point........ur just reaching for ways to try to prove me wrong when im not.........

i might not have 100% of my facts straight, i dont know for sure because i haven't checked them, but neither do u........
ok now you really stupid didnt you say it dont matter how many records you sold but lupe havent droped a album and he sucks dude you confused
 11 years ago '05        #273
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i didnt say Lupe sucked.......i said i didnt like his music because its not my style but i hope he does well because he's doing what he wants to do instead of selling out.........i also said 'how can you put Lupe on your top 10 all time when he doesnt have an album out'.........because you havent heard n e thing but his mixtapes.....alot of people have good mixtapes but their albums aren't as good.........learn to read before you talk young fella.........
 09-11-2006, 03:56 AM         #274
jaestix1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
then why the fu*k are they not murking him? ......no comment, huh?

people please stop tryin to bash people who feel wayne....becuz like it or not he is yo favorite rappers favorite rapper right now...

yeah right:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #275
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
i might of been the first person to say 'features' but aero kid or whatever asked how i could compare Styles and Jada and a couple other people to the amout of work Weezy put in this year.........and i said that putting out more music doesnt mean ur puttin out better music.......like i said, i might of been the first to use the word 'features' but i wasnt the one who brought up the amount of work somebody participated in this year........

and thats how i talk......i really could care less if u think im 'upset' or whatever......
Actually wayne has beeb putting out better music.Waynes fan base will grow cause he keeps putting out music. And u wonder where all of styles fanbase went. Its simple logic. I kno u think wayne is a waste but the kid has good music. Listen to "I miss my dawgs" then tell me that the song aint a 9/10.
 11 years ago '04        #276
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i didnt say Lupe sucked.......i said i didnt like his music because its not my style but i hope he does well because he's doing what he wants to do instead of selling out.........i also said 'how can you put Lupe on your top 10 all time when he doesnt have an album out'.........because you havent heard n e thing but his mixtapes.....alot of people have good mixtapes but their albums aren't as good.........learn to read before you talk young fella.........
So did Big L and everyone saying he's the greatest, but i dont hate, its there opinion.
 11 years ago '05        #277
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i dont think it is.........my problem with Wayne is his seeming lack of energy nowadays.......i actually like him better back in the day........
 11 years ago '05        #278
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Big L's strength wasn't making good songs.........it was his 'freestyles'....i know they were written but i think u get what im talking about.......and thats still different than putting Lupe in there cuz atleast Big L had an album out and was around for a while.........alot of people are just hearing about Lupe because he just surfaced........plus Lupe didnt get shot like 8 times and die early........
 11 years ago '04        #279
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Big L's strength wasn't making good songs.........it was his 'freestyles'....i know they were written but i think u get what im talking about.......and thats still different than putting Lupe in there cuz atleast Big L had an album out and was around for a while.........alot of people are just hearing about Lupe because he just surfaced........plus Lupe didnt get shot like 8 times and die early........

I dont know what to tell u but it u were to conduct a poll of the top three rappers of all time, Big L's name is bound to come up maybe 75% of the time.
 11 years ago '05        #280
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
ok........and if u go back in the thread u will notice that he is #3 on my top5 DOA...........but u said that his album wasnt as good as his mixtapes........so i stated that making songs wasnt his strength.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy