Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 124
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-10-2006, 09:19 PM         #241
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
im not gonna say that happened or not, because i dont know, but if it did happen then again it was to sell records........

my point is, for like the 389473569th time, putting out more music doesnt mean you're putting out better music.......

being on tons of features, putting out 5-6 mixtapes a year, or having a 30 city tour doesn't make you a good rapper.........
and again for the 86745566947958 time i agree
 11 years ago '05        #242
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
then y the fu*k do u keep arguing with me???

i say 'its to make $$$' and u say 'what features were they on??' and then i tell u and u say somethin about what i said wrong........if you agree with me then theres no need to keep trying to correct me.........
 09-10-2006, 09:23 PM         #243
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
then y the fu*k do u keep arguing with me???

i say 'its to make $$$' and u say 'what features were they on??' and then i tell u and u say somethin about what i said wrong........if you agree with me then theres no need to keep trying to correct me.........
cause u dont need to have wrong info.
 11 years ago '05        #244
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
what was wrong about my info?? besides Bling Bling not being Wayne's song???
 09-10-2006, 09:29 PM         #245
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
what was wrong about my info?? besides Bling Bling not being Wayne's song???
Go back to where we had this 2-3 day long argument on like page 13 and you'll see. but now we should let this thread die!
 11 years ago '05        #246
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i still dont see what 'info' was wrong besides me thinking 'Bling, Bling' was Weezy's song........if your talking about me saying who was on features and u saying they were lable features then i wasnt wrong about n e thing......
 11 years ago '05        #247
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i see where u said that the 'Draped Up (Remix)' didnt have a video......and where Paul Wall wasn't on a song w/ Khaled......but thats it........
 09-10-2006, 09:37 PM         #248
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i see where u said that the 'Draped Up (Remix)' didnt have a video......and where Paul Wall wasn't on a song w/ Khaled......but thats it........
i didnt say paul wasnt on khaled song
 11 years ago '05        #249
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 daliff89 said:
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
^^^ my post......

vvv your post......

 Hotboy504 said:
the thing wit bun b was last year. ying yang twins had on feature this year. now for paul wall the thing wit kanye was on his album too, draped up remix didnt have a video. girl was his song. he didnt have khaled on it. so paul got two features
u also said in a few posts in those pages that P. Diddy hasn't done features with him rapping like a regular artist which he has done alot of.........
 11 years ago '04        #250
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
f*k benie siegel, styles, cass, etc.......
 09-10-2006, 10:05 PM         #251
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


^^^ my post......

vvv your post......



u also said in a few posts in those pages that P. Diddy hasn't done features with him rapping like a regular artist which he has done alot of.........
ying yang thing u were worng on wit bun b cause it was their song then i thought u put girl had the song wit khaled on it as i put girl was his song. it did not have khaled on it. i wasnt talkin bout the song wit wayne, ross, joe, and pitbull. and also on the diddy thing i said look at how long hes been around it not much for like 15 years. the drive slow song was kanye's and paul's song.
 11 years ago '05        #252
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
'Get it Girl' was released as a single AFTER Draped Up was.......if Draped Up was a 2006 single, then so was 'Get it Girl'.........the 'Drive Slow' song was done for Kanye's album but placed on Paul's album as well......and as far as Diddy goes.......u said 'he hasnt done features where hes rapping like a regular artist.' then when i said he had u said 'yea but hes been around for so long that nobody wants him.'..........

u said i needed to get my facts straight, but its you who needs to do that partner.......
 09-10-2006, 10:17 PM         #253
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
'Get it Girl' was released as a single AFTER Draped Up was.......if Draped Up was a 2006 single, then so was 'Get it Girl'.........the 'Drive Slow' song was done for Kanye's album but placed on Paul's album as well......and as far as Diddy goes.......u said 'he hasnt done features where hes rapping like a regular artist.' then when i said he had u said 'yea but hes been around for so long that nobody wants him.'..........

u said i needed to get my facts straight, but its you who needs to do that partner.......
n houston draped up remix was released n 05 and so was the get it girl cause it was the first single released off of usa still united which came out n 05 and if drive slow was on both albums and on the video it says kanye west & paul wall how can it be a feature for paul


Last edited by Hotboy504; 09-10-2006 at 10:20 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #254
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
it was the 'Drive Slow (Remix)'.......Kanye made the song........asked Paul to get on the remix......


Last edited by daliff89; 09-10-2006 at 10:25 PM..
 09-10-2006, 10:26 PM         #255
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
[center]it was the 'Drive Slow (Remix)'.......Kanye made the song........asked Paul to get on the remix......[c/enter]
im listening to the late registration and paul is on the regular song. on the remix t.i. is on it, noone else. no other features
 11 years ago '06        #256
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
daliff quit while ur behind
 09-10-2006, 10:29 PM         #257
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
daliff quit while ur behind
:applause: hes probly lookin for stuff when it should just die


Last edited by Hotboy504; 09-10-2006 at 10:31 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #258
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
he sucks
 11 years ago '05        #259
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
ey Mob Star...........go listen to some Lupe and do some homework.......this doesnt concern you........

and no matter when the Ying Yang sh*t came out, 'Get it Girl' isnt even their song.........its Bun B's.........

all of this arguing is pointless.......Paul Wall was approached by Kanye to do a song........he did it.....it was on both of their albums........he was alos on the Draped Up Remix which is on Bun B's album..........

and even if Paul contacted Kanye about doing a song and he wasn't on the Draped Up remix, it still doesnt change my point........ur just reaching for ways to try to prove me wrong when im not.........

i might not have 100% of my facts straight, i dont know for sure because i haven't checked them, but neither do u........
 09-10-2006, 10:36 PM         #260
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
ey Mob Star...........go listen to some Lupe and do some homework.......this doesnt concern you........

and no matter when the Ying Yang sh*t came out, 'Get it Girl' isnt even their song.........its Bun B's.........

all of this arguing is pointless.......Paul Wall was approached by Kanye to do a song........he did it.....it was on both of their albums........he was alos on the Draped Up Remix which is on Bun B's album..........

and even if Paul contacted Kanye about doing a song and he wasn't on the Draped Up remix, it still doesnt change my point........ur just reaching for ways to try to prove me wrong when im not.........

i might not have 100% of my facts straight, i dont know for sure because i haven't checked them, but neither do u........
u just contradicted urself. u say ur not wrong then u say ur not 100% sure. then u agree wit me. get it girl was on both albums as well too. and ur also upset. just let it die for the 3rd time.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy