Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron explains how he can relate to Lonzo's rookie season
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
and y do u think the people that are on the label want them for features???? its to sell records dude........

thats the whole point of everything........they do radio interviews to let people know about the record..........they have bi*ches/cars is the video so people will watch the video and maybe buy the album.........they have features because maybe somebody is a Ying Yang Twins fan and they'll listen to the song because they're on it, like the song, and buy the album..........

its all about sales man......not skill.......
 09-10-2006, 12:44 PM         #222
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
and y do u think the people that are on the label want them for features???? its to sell records dude........

thats the whole point of everything........they do radio interviews to let people know about the record..........they have bi*ches/cars is the video so people will watch the video and maybe buy the album.........they have features because maybe somebody is a Ying Yang Twins fan and they'll listen to the song because they're on it, like the song, and buy the album..........

i know that its to sell records but u make it seem like they do a lot of features around the country.
 09-10-2006, 12:45 PM         #223
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

and also give me a list of people without skill
 11 years ago '05        #224
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Paul Wall, Ying Yang Twins, P. Diddy, Mike Jones, Farnsworth Bently was on a record, i personally think Pharell sucks as a rapper and he's been on sh*t...........those people are there to sell records because they are popular........

im not saying Wayne is the worst from the south or nothing like that, but you saying things like 'he sells tons of records.' or 'hes on tons of features.' doesn't say anything for his actual skills.........it only speaks on his popularity........
 09-10-2006, 12:53 PM         #225
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Paul Wall, Ying Yang Twins, P. Diddy, Mike Jones, Farnsworth Bently was on a record, i personally think Pharell sucks as a rapper and he's been on sh*t...........those people are there to sell records because they are popular........

im not saying Wayne is the worst from the south or nothing like that, but you saying things like 'he sells tons of records.' or 'hes on tons of features.' doesn't say anything for his actual skills.........it only speaks on his popularity........
i never said anything about him sellin records. and how did he get popular? just off him being lil wayne?
 11 years ago '04        #226
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
yea i cant front wayne is nice...he is especially nice at payin djs so n*ggas cant put a mixtape out...dammmnnnnn...."whole time around cash money tutored the n*gga i guess thats what the coke and xtacy would do to a n*gga"

Last edited by dwizzle45; 09-10-2006 at 01:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #227
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
he got popular because he made catchy songs.......ill even go out on a limb and say people think he makes good songs.......personally the only song i ever liked by Weezy was 'Shine'..........

but now people who want to argue that he's the best say 'man ___ doesnt sell any records. Weezy out sells all of them.' and u said something about him being on alot of features............those things dont mean sh*t.......

America buys what they're told to buy basically.........the more MTV, MTV2, BET, and the radio play your sh*t the more records u sell........because people have that exact mentality......'damn this song is everywhere. this guy is sick.'..........when in reality alot of DJs take $$$ to play records, wether they like them or not.......and MTV & BET play the songs that are popular on the radio........
 09-10-2006, 01:07 PM         #228
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
he got popular because he made catchy songs.......ill even go out on a limb and say people think he makes good songs.......personally the only song i ever liked by Weezy was 'Shine'..........

but now people who want to argue that he's the best say 'man ___ doesnt sell any records. Weezy out sells all of them.' and u said something about him being on alot of features............those things dont mean sh*t.......

America buys what they're told to buy basically.........the more MTV, MTV2, BET, and the radio play your sh*t the more records u sell........because people have that exact mentality......'damn this song is everywhere. this guy is sick.'..........when in reality alot of DJs take $$$ to play records, wether they like them or not.......and MTV & BET play the songs that are popular on the radio........
people started fu*kin wit wayne after baby said so and after tha carter came out. cause tha carter was lyrically on point and production wise on point. catchy songs. how many catchy songs does he have?
 11 years ago '05        #229
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Bling Bling, Shine, Fireman.......i dont listen to Weezy like that but those 3 came to my mind right away.......

im not saying that Wayne sucks, even tho in my opinion he does.....what im saying is that just because he sells records and does features doesnt mean he's a talented rapper.........

and u just reinforced my point by saying 'people started fu*kin wit watne after baby said so.' thats how half of the srtists in the industry get 'popular'.......because somebody says 'this kid is hot.' be it another artist or a DJ on a big radio station.........there arent alot of people that are putting out new music that get famous because of their skill.......they get famous because of a gimmick they either start or participate in.....
 09-10-2006, 02:45 PM         #230
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Bling Bling, Shine, Fireman.......i dont listen to Weezy like that but those 3 came to my mind right away.......

im not saying that Wayne sucks, even tho in my opinion he does.....what im saying is that just because he sells records and does features doesnt mean he's a talented rapper.........

and u just reinforced my point by saying 'people started fu*kin wit watne after baby said so.' thats how half of the srtists in the industry get 'popular'.......because somebody says 'this kid is hot.' be it another artist or a DJ on a big radio station.........there arent alot of people that are putting out new music that get famous because of their skill.......they get famous because of a gimmick they either start or participate in.....
bling bling wasnt his song. man baby wasn't allowin wayne to rap wit other people. i wasnt reinforcin ur point.
 11 years ago '06        #231
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said:

dude you are confuse you sayin he dont suck but then you say he do
 11 years ago '05        #232
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im not confused at all young sir.........my thinking Lil' Wayne sucks is my opinion......i wasnt stating my opinion in the statement u quoted.....i was emphasising my point that record sales have no bering on skills.......meaning that you can think that Wayne is the best rapper ever, but saying 'he sells alot of records.' doesnt mean sh*t as far as his skills go........

and i've said that ATLEAST twice in the thread........read my posts before u try to criticize them.......
 11 years ago '05        #233
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hotboy504 said:
bling bling wasnt his song. man baby wasn't allowin wayne to rap wit other people. i wasnt reinforcin ur point.
i was mistaken about 'Bling Bling'.....it wasn't his song......but 'The Block is Hot', 'Way of Life', and 'Go DJ' were all his songs.......were they not catchy???

and yes by saying 'people started fu*king with Wayne after Baby said so' reinforces the statement 'America likes what it is told to like.'.........if someone says 'you should like this person.' and then everybody likes them, then u were just told who to like........
 09-10-2006, 04:34 PM         #234
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k WEEZY

^^^^ i heard Gillie wrote half the CARTER

One
 09-10-2006, 04:35 PM         #235
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you call yourself great or the best and you dont write your rhymes you deserve to be bi*ch slapped
 09-10-2006, 04:38 PM         #236
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
dude you are confuse you sayin he dont suck but then you say he do
NOT REALLY HE SAYING THAT HE THINK WAYNE SUCKS BUT THAT DONT MEAN THAT HE IS WHACK. I MEAN I HATE PEEDI CRACK AND JUST DIS LIKE HIS a.ss I THINK HE SUCKS BUT I KNOW HE IS NOT WHACK U GET IT JUST CUZ ITS MY OPINION DONT MAKE IT FACT. BUT IF A n*gga NICE AND U KNOW IT AND U SAY HE WHACK THEN U A HATER (YES I AM AN OCCASSIONAL PEEDI HATER)
 09-10-2006, 04:39 PM         #237
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thego2man said:
How you call yourself great or the best and you dont write your rhymes you deserve to be bi*ch slapped
LOL GET EM E
 11 years ago '06        #238
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 thego2man said:
lmao....you still believe sillie the kid
 09-10-2006, 06:16 PM         #239
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

i was mistaken about 'Bling Bling'.....it wasn't his song......but 'The Block is Hot', 'Way of Life', and 'Go DJ' were all his songs.......were they not catchy???

and yes by saying 'people started fu*king with Wayne after Baby said so' reinforces the statement 'America likes what it is told to like.'.........if someone says 'you should like this person.' and then everybody likes them, then u were just told who to like........
no see baby told wayne u can go out and get on features so he could keep him at cash money man. and except for fireman all those songs u've had were old when he wasn't on noones feature. baby never went on t.v. and said hey come get wayne for a feature

Last edited by Hotboy504; 09-10-2006 at 06:18 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #240
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im not gonna say that happened or not, because i dont know, but if it did happen then again it was to sell records........

my point is, for like the 389473569th time, putting out more music doesnt mean you're putting out better music.......

being on tons of features, putting out 5-6 mixtapes a year, or having a 30 city tour doesn't make you a good rapper.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now