Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2006, 07:37 PM         #201
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
just because u kno somebody nice dont mean u accept them...look at eminem
i feel u but at the same time n*ggaz is saying they respect kast, luda, face. i mean n*ggaz go and get face for a real verse nas went and got luda for they shooting rmx i mean they know they are nice they are respected and they do get accepted u can't prove to me that they don't. how do they not get accepted?
 09-09-2006, 07:50 PM         #202
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
i feel u but at the same time n*ggaz is saying they respect kast, luda, face. i mean n*ggaz go and get face for a real verse nas went and got luda for they shooting rmx i mean they know they are nice they are respected and they do get accepted u can't prove to me that they don't. how do they not get accepted?
as of now people saying ludacris is gay, they dont accept him in the south. outkast....u kno the story, people say they lost they fu*kin minds, n*ggaz dont even play outkast in the car like they used to. scarface, imo, only gets noticed because of sh*t he did with tupac. people forget who he was and they only features i see that he gets now is n*ggaz in houston. really nobody gets respect unless they got a mixtape out cuz n*ggaz albums are worst than they mixtapes
 09-09-2006, 07:54 PM         #203
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
as of now people saying ludacris is gay, they dont accept him in the south. outkast....u kno the story, people say they lost they fu*kin minds, n*ggaz dont even play outkast in the car like they used to. scarface, imo, only gets noticed because of sh*t he did with tupac. people forget who he was and they only features i see that he gets now is n*ggaz in houston. really nobody gets respect unless they got a mixtape out cuz n*ggaz albums are worst than they mixtapes
OK I AINT MEAN THE SOUTH I MEAN AS FAR AS THE EAST (n*ggaZ BE SAYING THE EAST DONT RESPECT SOUTHERN ARTIST) AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL TOGETHER I MEAN FROM THE BEG. OF THERER CAREERS TO NOW
 09-09-2006, 07:56 PM         #204
MoneyMan90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne is tha most lyrical rapper rappin right now (from tha south)
 11 years ago '05        #205
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yall people put to much emphasis on what somebody is doing now.....dude said 'Outkast has lost their fu*king mind they dont get respect anymore.'.......i agree with the 'lost their fu*king mind' part.....i haven't liked a CD of theirs since Stankonia, and even that one was a little weird for my taste......but they're still respected in the south.....they've been accepted by all of hip-hop, they're one of the best selling groups in hip-hop.......

same with Eminem......he's one of the best selling artists in hip-hop history so how is he not 'accepted'??
 09-09-2006, 08:06 PM         #206
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
yall people put to much emphasis on what somebody is doing now.....dude said 'Outkast has lost their fu*king mind they dont get respect anymore.'.......i agree with the 'lost their fu*king mind' part.....i haven't liked a CD of theirs since Stankonia, and even that one was a little weird for my taste......but they're still respected in the south.....they've been accepted by all of hip-hop, they're one of the best selling groups in hip-hop.......

same with Eminem......he's one of the best selling artists in hip-hop history so how is he not 'accepted'??
are u from the south? let me put it like this. almost nobody in atl fu*k wit andre 3000. they might fu*k wit big boi cuz he doin krunk music.

and eminem....u can look on bx and see how many n*ggaz hate on eminem
 11 years ago '04        #207
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:

the album was released in October or some sh*t and the single wasnt released til '06...........

and aerokid or whatever ur name is...........stop talking.......its like u dont ever read my posts.........u say 'watch this guy come and say Jada and Styles are the hottest right now' and i say they're better rappers but not as popular.........meaning Wayne is 'hotter' right now......and u say 'man i dont care what your opinion is. i didnt say they werent better than Wayne.'

so until you can learn to read, im not arguing with u n e more,.....
Ok, so when some dude says wayne is better beans, styles, etc. u quick to get up in this motherf***er and talk sh*t. If u want people to respect your opinion, u need to start respecting theirs. Now with that being said, go get yourself some p*ssy.

Last edited by aerokid240; 09-09-2006 at 08:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #208
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
yes im from the south........and im not talking about now.......i stated that in my past......i havent liked an Outkast album since Stankonia and i dont know n e body round here that has either..........i said that they're respected for the music they have made.......they have a place in history as one of the best groups in hip-hop...........

and BX does not represent the world......Eminem is respected by alot of fellow rappers.....and again he's one of the best selling artists ever.........
 09-09-2006, 08:33 PM         #209
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
yes im from the south........and im not talking about now.......i stated that in my past......i havent liked an Outkast album since Stankonia and i dont know n e body round here that has either..........i said that they're respected for the music they have made.......they have a place in history as one of the best groups in hip-hop...........

and BX does not represent the world......Eminem is respected by alot of fellow rappers.....and again he's one of the best selling artists ever.........

well okay lil wayne is one of the best selling artists of last year and this year too and he aint even got an album...so what does that say?
 11 years ago '06        #210
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
it saids he the best right now
 09-10-2006, 11:53 AM         #211
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
thats a lie. luda never got accepted even tho he not from the south. scarface never got the respect he deserved just because hes from the south. and we all kno damn well outkast aint get accepted by most of hip hop fans

stupid stupid stupid
 09-10-2006, 12:03 PM         #212
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
well okay lil wayne is one of the best selling artists of last year and this year too and he aint even got an album...so what does that say?
how u figure that
 11 years ago '05        #213
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Twinn said:
it says he's popular right now......it doesnt say sh*t about his skill......
 09-10-2006, 12:05 PM         #214
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

it says he's popular right now......it doesnt say sh*t about his skill......
if people dont have skill y would they be featured ALL the time. thats just stupid
 11 years ago '05        #215
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
no its not stupid......P. Diddy has done TONS of features........he's wack as sh*t......same with Paul Wall......the Ying Yang Twins......when will yall understand that being on alot of records doesnt mean you're good???

the point of features isnt to have somebody 'good' on ur track.......its to have somebody popular on ur track so it helps u sell records......
 09-10-2006, 12:10 PM         #216
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
no its not stupid......P. Diddy has done TONS of features........he's wack as sh*t......same with Paul Wall......the Ying Yang Twins......when will yall understand that being on alot of records doesnt mean you're good???

the point of features isnt to have somebody 'good' on ur track.......its to have somebody popular on ur track so it helps u sell records......
first off diddy hasnt done features to where hes rappin like hes a regular artist. paul wall was on grillz draped up and what else. and what have the ying yang twins been on other than bojangles?
 11 years ago '05        #217
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im not talking about just this year man.......

Paul Wall has been on tons of sh*t.........that sh*t off Khaled's was a single......he was on Broooke Hogan's single......he was on Still Tippin'.........the Ying Yang Twins have been on tons of sh*t with Lil' Jon..........and yes Diddy has been on sh*t rapping like he's a regular artist.......and he's a.ss.......

those people are there because they're popular........the people know who they are.........some of my friends didnt know who Bubba Sparxxx was until 'Ms. New b00ty' came out.......they put Paul Wall on Brooke Hogan's single because alot of people would watch it just because they liked Paul Wall.......then maybe they'd buy the CD because they liked Paul Wall's part........

thats the point of features......sell more records.....so usually the most popular person at the time does the most features........
 09-10-2006, 12:32 PM         #218
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
im not talking about just this year man.......

Paul Wall has been on tons of sh*t.........that sh*t off Khaled's was a single......he was on Broooke Hogan's single......he was on Still Tippin'.........the Ying Yang Twins have been on tons of sh*t with Lil' Jon..........and yes Diddy has been on sh*t rapping like he's a regular artist.......and he's a.ss.......

those people are there because they're popular........the people know who they are.........some of my friends didnt know who Bubba Sparxxx was until 'Ms. New b00ty' came out.......they put Paul Wall on Brooke Hogan's single because alot of people would watch it just because they liked Paul Wall.......then maybe they'd buy the CD because they liked Paul Wall's part........
thats the point of features......sell more records.....so usually the most popular person at the time does the most features........
ying yang has been on label features only. lil jon bubba sparks was all the same label so they're not doin nothin speacial. still tippin was a label feature. and that jim jones and b.g. feature. but paul hasnt done to much man. also diddy been out so long. noone wants to see him again

Last edited by Hotboy504; 09-10-2006 at 12:34 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #219
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
it doesnt matter if it was a label feature or not.......they're still featured to try to sell more records..........
 09-10-2006, 12:37 PM         #220
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
it doesnt matter if it was a label feature or not.......they're still featured to try to sell more records..........
it does matter cause u could be sorry as hell if someone on the label wants u on a song then there gonna be a on a song. people outside arent goin for them cause people dont want them. if it werent for the label they would probly have no features and u know that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago