Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
63 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+288  73
134 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-10-2006, 01:07 PM         #226
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
he got popular because he made catchy songs.......ill even go out on a limb and say people think he makes good songs.......personally the only song i ever liked by Weezy was 'Shine'..........

but now people who want to argue that he's the best say 'man ___ doesnt sell any records. Weezy out sells all of them.' and u said something about him being on alot of features............those things dont mean sh*t.......

America buys what they're told to buy basically.........the more MTV, MTV2, BET, and the radio play your sh*t the more records u sell........because people have that exact mentality......'damn this song is everywhere. this guy is sick.'..........when in reality alot of DJs take $$$ to play records, wether they like them or not.......and MTV & BET play the songs that are popular on the radio........
people started fu*kin wit wayne after baby said so and after tha carter came out. cause tha carter was lyrically on point and production wise on point. catchy songs. how many catchy songs does he have?

12 years ago '05        #227
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
Bling Bling, Shine, Fireman.......i dont listen to Weezy like that but those 3 came to my mind right away.......

im not saying that Wayne sucks, even tho in my opinion he does.....what im saying is that just because he sells records and does features doesnt mean he's a talented rapper.........

and u just reinforced my point by saying 'people started fu*kin wit watne after baby said so.' thats how half of the srtists in the industry get 'popular'.......because somebody says 'this kid is hot.' be it another artist or a DJ on a big radio station.........there arent alot of people that are putting out new music that get famous because of their skill.......they get famous because of a gimmick they either start or participate in.....

09-10-2006, 02:45 PM         #228
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
Bling Bling, Shine, Fireman.......i dont listen to Weezy like that but those 3 came to my mind right away.......

im not saying that Wayne sucks, even tho in my opinion he does.....what im saying is that just because he sells records and does features doesnt mean he's a talented rapper.........

and u just reinforced my point by saying 'people started fu*kin wit watne after baby said so.' thats how half of the srtists in the industry get 'popular'.......because somebody says 'this kid is hot.' be it another artist or a DJ on a big radio station.........there arent alot of people that are putting out new music that get famous because of their skill.......they get famous because of a gimmick they either start or participate in.....
bling bling wasnt his song. man baby wasn't allowin wayne to rap wit other people. i wasnt reinforcin ur point.

12 years ago '06        #229
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said

dude you are confuse you sayin he dont suck but then you say he do

12 years ago '05        #230
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im not confused at all young sir.........my thinking Lil' Wayne sucks is my opinion......i wasnt stating my opinion in the statement u quoted.....i was emphasising my point that record sales have no bering on skills.......meaning that you can think that Wayne is the best rapper ever, but saying 'he sells alot of records.' doesnt mean sh*t as far as his skills go........

and i've said that ATLEAST twice in the thread........read my posts before u try to criticize them.......

12 years ago '05        #231
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hotboy504 said
bling bling wasnt his song. man baby wasn't allowin wayne to rap wit other people. i wasnt reinforcin ur point.
i was mistaken about 'Bling Bling'.....it wasn't his song......but 'The Block is Hot', 'Way of Life', and 'Go DJ' were all his songs.......were they not catchy???

and yes by saying 'people started fu*king with Wayne after Baby said so' reinforces the statement 'America likes what it is told to like.'.........if someone says 'you should like this person.' and then everybody likes them, then u were just told who to like........

09-10-2006, 04:34 PM         #232
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k WEEZY

^^^^ i heard Gillie wrote half the CARTER

One

09-10-2006, 04:35 PM         #233
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you call yourself great or the best and you dont write your rhymes you deserve to be bi*ch slapped

09-10-2006, 04:38 PM         #234
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said
dude you are confuse you sayin he dont suck but then you say he do
NOT REALLY HE SAYING THAT HE THINK WAYNE SUCKS BUT THAT DONT MEAN THAT HE IS WHACK. I MEAN I HATE PEEDI CRACK AND JUST DIS LIKE HIS a.ss I THINK HE SUCKS BUT I KNOW HE IS NOT WHACK U GET IT JUST CUZ ITS MY OPINION DONT MAKE IT FACT. BUT IF A n*gga NICE AND U KNOW IT AND U SAY HE WHACK THEN U A HATER (YES I AM AN OCCASSIONAL PEEDI HATER)

09-10-2006, 04:39 PM         #235
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thego2man said
How you call yourself great or the best and you dont write your rhymes you deserve to be bi*ch slapped
LOL GET EM E

12 years ago '06        #236
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 thego2man said
lmao....you still believe sillie the kid

09-10-2006, 06:16 PM         #237
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said

i was mistaken about 'Bling Bling'.....it wasn't his song......but 'The Block is Hot', 'Way of Life', and 'Go DJ' were all his songs.......were they not catchy???

and yes by saying 'people started fu*king with Wayne after Baby said so' reinforces the statement 'America likes what it is told to like.'.........if someone says 'you should like this person.' and then everybody likes them, then u were just told who to like........
no see baby told wayne u can go out and get on features so he could keep him at cash money man. and except for fireman all those songs u've had were old when he wasn't on noones feature. baby never went on t.v. and said hey come get wayne for a feature

Last edited by Hotboy504; 09-10-2006 at 06:18 PM..

12 years ago '05        #238
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
im not gonna say that happened or not, because i dont know, but if it did happen then again it was to sell records........

my point is, for like the 389473569th time, putting out more music doesnt mean you're putting out better music.......

being on tons of features, putting out 5-6 mixtapes a year, or having a 30 city tour doesn't make you a good rapper.........

09-10-2006, 09:19 PM         #239
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
im not gonna say that happened or not, because i dont know, but if it did happen then again it was to sell records........

my point is, for like the 389473569th time, putting out more music doesnt mean you're putting out better music.......

being on tons of features, putting out 5-6 mixtapes a year, or having a 30 city tour doesn't make you a good rapper.........
and again for the 86745566947958 time i agree

12 years ago '05        #240
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
then y the fu*k do u keep arguing with me???

i say 'its to make $$$' and u say 'what features were they on??' and then i tell u and u say somethin about what i said wrong........if you agree with me then theres no need to keep trying to correct me.........

09-10-2006, 09:23 PM         #241
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
then y the fu*k do u keep arguing with me???

i say 'its to make $$$' and u say 'what features were they on??' and then i tell u and u say somethin about what i said wrong........if you agree with me then theres no need to keep trying to correct me.........
cause u dont need to have wrong info.

12 years ago '05        #242
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
what was wrong about my info?? besides Bling Bling not being Wayne's song???

09-10-2006, 09:29 PM         #243
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
what was wrong about my info?? besides Bling Bling not being Wayne's song???
Go back to where we had this 2-3 day long argument on like page 13 and you'll see. but now we should let this thread die!

12 years ago '05        #244
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i still dont see what 'info' was wrong besides me thinking 'Bling, Bling' was Weezy's song........if your talking about me saying who was on features and u saying they were lable features then i wasnt wrong about n e thing......

12 years ago '05        #245
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i see where u said that the 'Draped Up (Remix)' didnt have a video......and where Paul Wall wasn't on a song w/ Khaled......but thats it........

09-10-2006, 09:37 PM         #246
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said
i see where u said that the 'Draped Up (Remix)' didnt have a video......and where Paul Wall wasn't on a song w/ Khaled......but thats it........
i didnt say paul wasnt on khaled song

12 years ago '05        #247
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said
Ying Yang Twins - 'Ms. New b00ty', i dont know the name of it but that sh*t with Bun B......and Ms. New b00ty was one of the biggest 'club songs' of the year.......

Paul Wall - 'Girl', that sh*t w/ Khaled that had Weezy on it to, 'Drive Slow', that song w/ Hulk Hogan's daughter, 'Draped Up Remix' i dont know about where yall are at but people were k!llin that sh*t around here, and he's on that new sh*t w/ Lil' Keke and people r k!llin' that sh*t too........

features dont mean ur good.....they mean ur popular......features doesnt make the main artist's lyrics better, they just help sell the song to more people......same with beats.....u dont buy a Scott Storch beat because it helps u be a better rapper.....u buy it cuz people like his beats.....
^^^ my post......

vvv your post......

Hotboy504 said
the thing wit bun b was last year. ying yang twins had on feature this year. now for paul wall the thing wit kanye was on his album too, draped up remix didnt have a video. girl was his song. he didnt have khaled on it. so paul got two features
u also said in a few posts in those pages that P. Diddy hasn't done features with him rapping like a regular artist which he has done alot of.........

12 years ago '04        #248
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
f*k benie siegel, styles, cass, etc.......

09-10-2006, 10:05 PM         #249
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said

^^^ my post......

vvv your post......

u also said in a few posts in those pages that P. Diddy hasn't done features with him rapping like a regular artist which he has done alot of.........
ying yang thing u were worng on wit bun b cause it was their song then i thought u put girl had the song wit khaled on it as i put girl was his song. it did not have khaled on it. i wasnt talkin bout the song wit wayne, ross, joe, and pitbull. and also on the diddy thing i said look at how long hes been around it not much for like 15 years. the drive slow song was kanye's and paul's song.

12 years ago '05        #250
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
'Get it Girl' was released as a single AFTER Draped Up was.......if Draped Up was a 2006 single, then so was 'Get it Girl'.........the 'Drive Slow' song was done for Kanye's album but placed on Paul's album as well......and as far as Diddy goes.......u said 'he hasnt done features where hes rapping like a regular artist.' then when i said he had u said 'yea but hes been around for so long that nobody wants him.'..........

u said i needed to get my facts straight, but its you who needs to do that partner.......

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  55
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  47
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  25
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  7
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-40online now  7
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
74 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy