Wayne Tha Great

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron explains how he can relate to Lonzo's rookie season
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #181
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
stop all that bay sh*t im from the bay too and i don't do all that dumb sh*t
 09-09-2006, 03:32 PM         #182
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its weezy bi*ch....yah its weezy hoe....ray charles mama i dont even see the dough.....show me the money......show me the door.....im low.....im c....e o
 11 years ago '05        #183
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
 THIZZ•FACE(*_*) said:
i never said he a god..u got somone else hommie, he go hard, but wtf?im a bay area rap fan u fu*kin nerd,
lol u dont even know me so by saying im a nerd it shows how stupid you are really, making a.ssumptions and i couldnt care less if you are a bay area rap fan or not doesnt make a difference.
 09-09-2006, 03:38 PM         #184
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did this thread turn into a how to go dumb thread
 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM         #185
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DY17 said:
lol u dont even know me so by saying im a nerd it shows how stupid you are really, making a.ssumptions and i couldnt care less if you are a bay area rap fan or not doesnt make a difference.
i think u r confused
 11 years ago '06        #186
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
im confused now aint this a wayne thread
 09-09-2006, 06:00 PM         #187
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aerokid240 said:
Yea they might murk wayne, but all for now those rappers are a thing in the past. They aint working like wayne is. Wayne desserves the hype, although he aint the greatest. But u need to ask yourself, where are all these rappersthat u just mentioned. What have they did for hiphop recently? Trust me after releasing the carter and so many mixtapes this year, not to mention all the featues hes appeared on, lil wayne does deserve all the love that hes been getting. Dont hate on the kid.

Anyways, cant wait for a Joe budden and lil wayne collabo. Those my two favorite rappers.
not hating on him but son was talking bout how he's untouchable so i had to show them that he is not the best lyrically no hate just stating the facts i been said i was feeling him and son is nice but he can be touched just that simple.
 09-09-2006, 06:02 PM         #188
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
then go bi*ch to the n*gga who made the comment, a.ssmunch:finger:
u the one who made the comment genius u said that why didn't they murder him it was directed to you and i did comment on the n*gga that said that wayne is untouchable. read the thread people
 09-09-2006, 06:06 PM         #189
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
i think n*ggaz be sayin the wrong words about wayne, when people say he the best they should just say he the hottest to prevent threads like these...
when i say the hottest that means he something like the greatest for now.

and them n*ggaz u named aint hot and will never be hot no more... styles single came out last year wit akon, im pretty sure n*ggaz aint anticipation a whole year later for no ny n*gga tryin to make some south music wit a lil jon beat.
agreed.....i see where ya head at i guess i'm talking to the wrong person cuz obviously lyrics mean nothing to you.
 09-09-2006, 06:09 PM         #190
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
whos az and what 13 mixtapes did az or wayne put out this year
are u joking???? i hope you are. (in case you don't know he is a lyricist and makes up 1/3 of the firm- u know the firm right foxxy, nas and az)
 09-09-2006, 06:12 PM         #191
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
the thing wit bun b was last year. ying yang twins had on feature this year. now for paul wall the thing wit kanye was on his album too, draped up remix didnt have a video. girl was his song. he didnt have khaled on it. so paul got two features
he had the shyt on khaleds album with wayne rick ross joe and them
 09-09-2006, 06:18 PM         #192
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
are u joking???? i hope you are. (in case you don't know he is a lyricist and makes up 1/3 of the firm- u know the firm right foxxy, nas and az)
1/4 of the firm........
 09-09-2006, 06:34 PM         #193
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
foo do you understand that this n*gga wayne told the dj to stop the track...took like 5 mins talkin bout how miami was the best city in the tour he had yet...how he appreciates the love that he felt like he didnt even need to do another track cus the love made his day...his swag his attitude is unmatched...wayne is the best rapper alive...if you refuse to believe that your just ignorant...TAKE THE FACT OUT THAT HES FROM THE SOUTH...cus all u fukers know thats the main reason you fail to let him in..."aw their cant be a great from the south" get the fuk outa here man...WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RIGHT NOW...AND FOR A LONG TIME TO COME... BOTTOM LINE...and jus like he said to end the concert..."IM WEEZY FUKIN BABY.............IM OUTTTT!!!"
luda is great and thats accepted by everybody and he from the south. scarface is a great and thats accepted by everybody and he from the south. outkasts are great and accepted by everybody and they from the south. and wayne is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from the greatest. i'm not saying he whack i'm saying he is not the greatest or even close.
 09-09-2006, 06:37 PM         #194
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
luda is great and thats accepted by everybody and he from the south. scarface is a great and thats accepted by everybody and he from the south. outkasts are great and accepted by everybody and they from the south. and wayne is faaaaaaaaaaaaar from the greatest. i'm not saying he whack i'm saying he is not the greatest or even close.
thats a lie. luda never got accepted even tho he not from the south. scarface never got the respect he deserved just because hes from the south. and we all kno damn well outkast aint get accepted by most of hip hop fans

09-09-2006, 06:39 PM         #195
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
1/4 of the firm........
no genius 1/3 of the firm
 09-09-2006, 06:42 PM         #196
BZ-B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol..Whenever Wayne comes up, people always name like Budden, Kiss, Sigel or somebody thats so much better than him..there is probably less than 30% of the people down South that actually knows who they are..that's not saying they ARENT good but if they were really good, then everybody in the whole nation would know about them..blame promotion bi*ches, not the rappers
 09-09-2006, 06:49 PM         #197
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
thats a lie. luda never got accepted even tho he not from the south. scarface never got the respect he deserved just because hes from the south. and we all kno damn well outkast aint get accepted by most of hip hop fans

your bugging
i'm from brooklyn ny i can tell u personally after luda first album n*ggaz knew he was nice (and he not from the south but he rep it) scarface get love ffrom n*ggaz everywhere everyone says face is nice. he got a song with pac jay went and got him for his album so did beans he did tracks with how much eastcoast n*ggaz? they came looknig for him...thats not respect? and we been fu*king with outkast from elevators n*gga so what the fu*k is u talking about u from the south (no disrespect meant) u can't say whats going on in the streets of the east and a n*gga from the east can't say what the south streets is feeling. outkast is one of the most sucessful group and respected how did they not get accepted by hip-hop are u really thinking before you type?
 09-09-2006, 07:16 PM         #198
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
no genius 1/3 of the firm
nas, foxy, az and NATURE

DUMBASS
 09-09-2006, 07:20 PM         #199
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
your bugging
i'm from brooklyn ny i can tell u personally after luda first album n*ggaz knew he was nice (and he not from the south but he rep it) scarface get love ffrom n*ggaz everywhere everyone says face is nice. he got a song with pac jay went and got him for his album so did beans he did tracks with how much eastcoast n*ggaz? they came looknig for him...thats not respect? and we been fu*king with outkast from elevators n*gga so what the fu*k is u talking about u from the south (no disrespect meant) u can't say whats going on in the streets of the east and a n*gga from the east can't say what the south streets is feeling. outkast is one of the most sucessful group and respected how did they not get accepted by hip-hop are u really thinking before you type?
just because u kno somebody nice dont mean u accept them...look at eminem
 09-09-2006, 07:35 PM         #200
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
nas, foxy, az and NATURE

DUMBASS
damn u right u got that my bad i 4got nature
Home