Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2006, 04:17 PM         #1
7478 pageviews
292 comments

305_Movement 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne Tha Great

all i kno is wayne is tha motha fukin MAN...i went to tha concert last night down hea in miami and this n*gga straight up MURKED IT...dat n*gga dont get no love like how he get love down in da dade...im talkin bout every person in the buildin knew everysingle word to everysingle song he performed...style so crazy..south cant be touched please dont say sh*t...u kno its tru...well i dont give a fuk weezy is the greatest right now and aint nuttin u can say to argue that

292 comments for "Wayne Tha Great"

11 years ago '05        #2
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
lol i luv the way how people hype up lil wayne like he is some rap god or somethin which he aint he is just another average artist for me

Last edited by DY17; 09-08-2006 at 05:32 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #3
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
^^^i agree.....i can think of 15 southern rappers that i think are better than Wayne just off the top of my head....dude might not even make my top 20 from the south.....and he's def. not top 50 out of all regions.........
 09-08-2006, 05:00 PM         #4
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-08-2006, 05:02 PM         #5
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie wa just another rapper to me but when he died he became much bigger

^^^^thats everybodys's way of thought
 11 years ago '04        #6
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 131 131
 305_Movement said:
all i kno is wayne is tha motha fukin MAN...i went to tha concert last night down hea in miami and this n*gga straight up MURKED IT...dat n*gga dont get no love like how he get love down in da dade...im talkin bout every person in the buildin knew everysingle word to everysingle song he performed...style so crazy..south cant be touched please dont say sh*t...u kno its tru...well i dont give a fuk weezy is the greatest right now and aint nuttin u can say to argue that
and the d*ck rider of the year award goes to you.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I aint gonna lie, hes the hottest out right now, but you make it look like....
 09-08-2006, 05:37 PM         #7
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
and the d*ck rider of the year award goes to you.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I aint gonna lie, hes the hottest out right now, but you make it look like....
nice one...thumbs down for that :thumbsdow
take it how u want it...u think i give a fuk...wayne is STILL tha fukin man...who else is gonna send hate...lmao how gay :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #8
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 DY17 said:
lol i luv the way how people hype up lil wayne like he is some rap god or somethin which he aint he is just another average artist for me
see you the type of lame that give the game a bad name u probly think hov the greatest
 09-08-2006, 06:13 PM         #9
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waynes been the best rapper out since sqad 1.
 11 years ago '06        #10
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
since he wack why is he wack
 09-08-2006, 06:46 PM         #11
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
BEANS, KISS, STYLES P, BUDDENS (JUST TO NAME A FEW) WOULD MERK DAT n*gga....BUT NO DOUBT HE NICE BUT HELL YEAH HE CAN GET TOUCHED....n*gga CASSIDY WOULD k!ll HIM
 11 years ago '06        #12
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 MOSESCANOVA said:
BEANS, KISS, STYLES P, BUDDENS (JUST TO NAME A FEW) WOULD MERK DAT n*gga....BUT NO DOUBT HE NICE BUT HELL YEAH HE CAN GET TOUCHED....n*gga CASSIDY WOULD k!ll HIM
you make a point but people act like wayne suck like he a just cant spit
 09-08-2006, 06:52 PM         #13
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE GREAT WAYNE...??? WHO DA fu*k IS DAT..????

JOHN WAYNE..???

n*gga let me know, so i can ask clint to comeback for a good the bad and the ugly sequel...
 09-08-2006, 06:53 PM         #14
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
you make a point but people act like wayne suck like he a just cant spit
MY n*gga NICE I AINT TAKING SHYT FROM HIM I BEEN A WAYNE FAN SINCE THEY FIRST CAME OUT AND EVERYONE IN BROOKLYN LOOKED AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY HE IS REALLY GOOD NO DOUBT BUT THEY GOT SOME HOT a.ss n*ggaZ OUT THERE TOO.
 09-08-2006, 06:55 PM         #15
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
then why the fu*k are they not murking him? ......no comment, huh?

people please stop tryin to bash people who feel wayne....becuz like it or not he is yo favorite rappers favorite rapper right now...
 09-08-2006, 06:58 PM         #16
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^you gotta be kiddin...son who respects wayne as an elite MC..??? do you even kno teh difference between an MC and a rapper..???

dis nigag is a good rapper, he is ano MC....

when he stops mumblin on a record...then he can be a "great"....rapper that is...

fu*kin shooter was all about the white kid....he got me hype on dat track...not even the mumblin dis n*gga put on...

no hate, but its disrespectful to real Mc's, to call dis n*gga teh greatest alive...
 09-08-2006, 07:03 PM         #17
kanehottracks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is tight, but even in his prime he ain't as hot as juvenile was on the "Solja Rags" album.
 11 years ago '05        #18
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
im pretty sure Wayne isnt my favorite rapper's favorite rapper.........since my favorite rapper is Big Pun and he's not living n e more..........

but as far as wayne goes.......he's average......he flows well over tracks but thats it......his content sucks IMO.......its disrespectful to ALOT of people to consider him even top 20.......like i said before, theres atleast 15 people just from the south that are nicer than him........
 11 years ago '06        #19
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
:
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
^^^you gotta be kiddin...son who respects wayne as an elite MC..??? do you even kno teh difference between an MC and a rapper..???

dis nigag is a good rapper, he is ano MC....

when he stops mumblin on a record...then he can be a "great"....rapper that is...

fu*kin shooter was all about the white kid....he got me hype on dat track...not even the mumblin dis n*gga put on...

no hate, but its disrespectful to real Mc's, to call dis n*gga teh greatest alive...
but you a hov fan and that n*gga mumbled most of dear summer and you n*ggaz mad cause wayne getting more shine than yo fav rapper
 11 years ago '06        #20
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 daliff89 said:
im pretty sure Wayne isnt my favorite rapper's favorite rapper.........since my favorite rapper is Big Pun and he's not living n e more..........

but as far as wayne goes.......he's average......he flows well over tracks but thats it......his content sucks IMO.......its disrespectful to ALOT of people to consider him even top 20.......like i said before, theres atleast 15 people just from the south that are nicer than him........
lmao.......n*gga jump off a cliff that n*gga in the top 10 and stop naming has beens pun dead and aint relesed a track since oh yeeeah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago