Young Buck disses snap music....calls turk and lil wayne gay !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-09-2006, 05:42 PM         #61
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
He's startin beef too? Damn all them G-Unit n*ggaz tryin to get back in the game either with a diss or a publicity stunt like 50 dissin P-Diddy of all people. Them n*ggaz is garbage and they fallin off thats why they doin everything they can.
Yup. Young Buck is a f*g. Along with the whole Gay Unit.
 09-09-2006, 06:04 PM         #62
CrossEyed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just tryin to get in the news anyway possible
 09-09-2006, 06:22 PM         #63
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said:
buck = one of the realist n*ggas in the game right now

@ n*ggas saying that he is not gangsta because he stabbed him with a FORK, n*gga since 9/11 they check everything 5 times more and you think @ an award show you can show up with weapons, damn fo real a lot of n*ggas on this forum are stupid as a mofo..

and bohemia, your boyfriend game said on a video interview, that he was sitting next to dre.. why didnt he do something? Why didnt he stomped him or picked a knife/fork or something else?

buck never had a beat from dre and this n*gga just stabbed someone for him..

dr dre & 50 cent etc MADe game and what does game do? :banghead:
1) BUCK = fake, how the fu*k a n*gga been rappin since 15 been stabbin n*ggas up, saying he moving weight, carrying guns etc and he aint even got a jail record, n*ggas a snitch or fake

2) being real has nothing to do with skills, buck just trying to draw promotion, everythin g-unit releasing getttin pushed back or floppin, he knows lil wyane is the hottest thing in the south next to TI and is tryin to gain a lil buzz, the g-unit way, through beef
 12 years ago '04        #64
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Wayne don't want it with Buck, Buck i'll ride on that n*gga till ya mama comes home.
What an ignorant reply. Wayne dont need to repsond to these publicity stunts.Wayne will tell buck the same thing he told gillie. "Get rich son, cause i am". Everybody beefing with wayne cause he gettin money. Well, thats how it is goes when u getting paid. Then everybody calling buck gansta. Why are these kids supporting the n*gga for stabbing dudes with a fork? What is the world coming to? The reason why wayne and Birdman aint gansta is because they too busy being rich. Rich people dont handle beef, they got other people to take care of it for them. If i was rich i would do the same. U wont see me riisking my life to prove to a bunch of kids how gansta i am in a street f!ght. lol, sh*t im too smart for that sh*t. Dumb nigg*s do dumb things, smart nigg*s play it smart.

Last edited by aerokid240; 09-09-2006 at 06:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #65
_Player2 216 heat pts216
space
space
$13,695 | Props total: 10027 10027
 aerokid240 said:
What an ignorant reply. Wayne dont need to repsond to these publicity stunts.Wayne will tell buck the same thing he told gillie. "Get rich son, cause i am". Everybody beefing with wayne cause he gettin money. Well, thats how it is goes when u getting paid. Then everybody calling buck gansta. Why are these kids supporting the n*gga for stabbing dudes with a fork? What is the world coming to? The reason why wayne and Birdman aint gansta is because they too busy being rich. Rich people dont handle beef, they got other people to take care of it for them. If i was rich i would do the same. U wont see me riisking my life to prove to a bunch of kids how gansta i am in a street f!ght. lol, sh*t im too smart for that sh*t. Dumb nigg*s do dumb things, smart nigg*s play it smart.
I could care less what he did at the Vibe Awards or anywhere else....This is how i look at it....

Buck's whole outlook on things > Wayne's
 09-28-2006, 01:25 PM         #66
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
1) BUCK = fake, how the fu*k a n*gga been rappin since 15 been stabbin n*ggas up, saying he moving weight, carrying guns etc and he aint even got a jail record, n*ggas a snitch or fake

2) being real has nothing to do with skills, buck just trying to draw promotion, everythin g-unit releasing getttin pushed back or floppin, he knows lil wyane is the hottest thing in the south next to TI and is tryin to gain a lil buzz, the g-unit way, through beef
Lil wayne hottest in the south? Give me a fu*king break.

Bucks latest chronic mixtape sh*ts on everyone of Waynes tapes and albums.

You must seriously be on crack if you believe Wayne to be better. Dude sounds like a fu*king rat with a brain
 09-28-2006, 01:34 PM         #67
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:

:banghead:

just k!ll yourself

buck is fake? The one who is fake in the game right now is THE GAME..
second, that n*gga got skills, he doesnt namedrop like your fav artist.

now you gonna ask why i bring game, because you say game is the goat and game is gangsta and this and that, but buck aint? fu*k out of here

d*ckryding at finest :banghead: :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '06        #68
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,565 | Props total: 1999 1999
Is it a diss or not b4 I download it.
 12 years ago '05        #69
tupac18 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
buck should leave g-unit
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
48 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
164 comments
21 hours ago