Young Buck disses snap music....calls turk and lil wayne gay !!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2006, 07:58 PM         #41
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
no i wasnt there, dumbass, but he was in court for stabbing someone with a FORK. and yea, among other things, Buck is gangsta and a real gangsta not an e-gangsta like urself dumbass.
o he a gangsta huh? how u know? u be around him?

11 years ago '06        #42
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 Bohemia said:
Buck is like wayne = not a gangsta

Buck was at cash money since he was 15, never been to the pen, never hustled, but because he stabbed a n*gga with a fork he a gangsta all of a sudden?

Nah he a snitch, like i said if he was on camera, and witnesses etc how come he didnt get convicted? Like suge said in that dvd, he was on camera kicking a n*gga once but went to the pen for 7 years, all these other n*ggas is informants

fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches
Buck was on cash money for less than a damn year and went back to cashville u dumbsh*t and then when Juve left Cash Money he asked him to come with him and then he wasnt even with Juve and them long before Juve left him in cali with noway home. how u know he never been to the pen, how u know he never hustled? the fact that all the n*ggas in ca$hville respect him or KNOW him from him hustlin back in the day? dumbass i know a cpl n*ggas in cashville and yes they know of Buck from back in the day, as hte n*gga that was tryin to rap and sell dope.

"fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches"---kinda like ur homeboi Game huh?

if Buck was on BWS u would be ALL OVER his d*ck talkin bout how gangsta he is. get a life lil kid
 11 years ago '05        #43
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 483 483
ppl gettin mad cause he said wayne & turk kissed baby....LOOK...THE SHYTS GAY....IF U DONT THINK SO, THEN KISS BABY YA SELF IN FRONT OF PPL & SEE WHAT THEY SAY & YOU BECOME... Niccaz be takin a small talk, to a whole new level...
 09-06-2006, 08:06 PM         #44
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
Buck was on cash money for less than a damn year and went back to cashville u dumbsh*t and then when Juve left Cash Money he asked him to come with him and then he wasnt even with Juve and them long before Juve left him in cali with noway home. how u know he never been to the pen, how u know he never hustled? the fact that all the n*ggas in ca$hville respect him or KNOW him from him hustlin back in the day? dumbass i know a cpl n*ggas in cashville and yes they know of Buck from back in the day, as hte n*gga that was tryin to rap and sell dope.

"fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches"---kinda like ur homeboi Game huh?

if Buck was on BWS u would be ALL OVER his d*ck talkin bout how gangsta he is. get a life lil kid
he said it himself he was there when he was 17.......what d*ck u ridin again?
 11 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 Twinn said:
he said it himself he was there when he was 17.......what d*ck u ridin again?
from what i've read and heard from BUCK HIMSELF he was only there for not even a year and i wasnt the one that said Buck was there at 15, that was bi*chemia, i dont know how hold he was.
 11 years ago '05        #46
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 FriscoBoss said:
you don't bite the hand that feeds you or is supposed to feed you in this case
but on the real i can't stand g-unit but i've always respected buck for what he does
co-sign
 09-06-2006, 10:05 PM         #47
dunndurrty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
He's startin beef too? Damn all them G-Unit n*ggaz tryin to get back in the game either with a diss or a publicity stunt like 50 dissin P-Diddy of all people. Them n*ggaz is garbage and they fallin off thats why they doin everything they can.
:iagree:
 11 years ago '06        #48
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
wayne will murk buck lyrically
but buck will k!ll wayne in real life with a fork
but then birdman will put a hit on buck
50 will call the police on birdman
 11 years ago '04        #49
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
^ and at the end of the day.............. Lloyd Banks will still be soft!

Buck said Turk and Wayne was still his n*ggas... he ain't said them n*ggas is gay, just the kissin' sh*t was gay.
 11 years ago '05        #50
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
who cares??? snap music is a.ss...........as far as Wayne and Turk bein gay.......i dunno........but he's def. right about snap music........
 11 years ago '06        #51
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
you ppl dont see that g unit is losing its fanbase and its dieng we all know that blackwallstreet is going to be the next best thing in hip hop. there roster is growing and there making good music
 11 years ago '04        #52
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 Birdman's Back said:

Why does this dude think he knows everything?
 11 years ago '05        #53
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
half the people on this site think they know everything..........they dont understand that music is subjective......if i like an artist and u dont it doesnt mean i need to argue with u and call u a f*g or a bi*ch because u dont agree with me.......thats childish........as far as him being 'fake' or 'real' i dont know cuz i dont know Buck or n e body that does.......
 11 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Bohemia said:
Buck is like wayne = not a gangsta

Buck was at cash money since he was 15, never been to the pen, never hustled, but because he stabbed a n*gga with a fork he a gangsta all of a sudden?

Nah he a snitch, like i said if he was on camera, and witnesses etc how come he didnt get convicted? Like suge said in that dvd, he was on camera kicking a n*gga once but went to the pen for 7 years, all these other n*ggas is informants

fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches
yall act like he was on the street and had a fork on him and was lookin to stab a dude with a fork....they was at a dinner event..he picked up the first thing he seen...if it was a spoon then dude woulda got his lung collapsed with a spoon...either way it goes...I bet the guy wasnt in the hospital sayin "Buck aint gangsta for that" the fact is....Buck did sumthin....yalls hero did nuthin....dude wouldnt cooperate...they dident have any evidence...you can see buck doing something but you cant really see it clear as to what he has....and becuase it was a fork the charges got reduced to a.ssult...if it would have been a knife then the state woulda took him to trial for attempted murder....
 09-09-2006, 11:16 AM         #55
Next_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
whats so cool about being gangsta?? :wtf:
My thoughts exactly!..and i'm so disappointed in some of the BX members who continuously toss around the word "n*gga" like its ok. That sh*t ain't cool no matter what color you are...and then they call other people ignorant .
 11 years ago '05        #56
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Wayne don't want it with Buck, Buck i'll ride on that n*gga till ya mama comes home.
 09-09-2006, 12:15 PM         #57
PeterMobile  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
it was a fork, u must not have heard the new buck mixtape

and yes buck is amazing
..rule number 1..
You don't ever call another man amazing..
 09-09-2006, 12:57 PM         #58
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck = one of the realist n*ggas in the game right now

@ n*ggas saying that he is not gangsta because he stabbed him with a FORK, n*gga since 9/11 they check everything 5 times more and you think @ an award show you can show up with weapons, damn fo real a lot of n*ggas on this forum are stupid as a mofo..

and bohemia, your boyfriend game said on a video interview, that he was sitting next to dre.. why didnt he do something? Why didnt he stomped him or picked a knife/fork or something else?

buck never had a beat from dre and this n*gga just stabbed someone for him..

dr dre & 50 cent etc MADe game and what does game do? :banghead:

Last edited by af_; 09-09-2006 at 12:58 PM..
 09-09-2006, 02:15 PM         #59
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne sucks... so does gunit... but ill go with young buck on this one
 09-09-2006, 02:29 PM         #60
Ice Berg Shorty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like young buck he is annoying 4 real, i cant listne to him no more after that ill teach u how u stunt ha n*gga is wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy