Young Buck disses snap music....calls turk and lil wayne gay !!

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2006, 02:59 PM         #21
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:
props??
only if you prop back :D
 10 years ago '04        #22
NoHomo23 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
while u try and clown Buck for standin up for Dre, ur homeboi Game was sitting right beside Dre and just sat there and didnt do sh*t. RIGHT FROM HIS OWN DAMN MOUTH. "i was sitting right next to dre" homo

WOW!!!!! NEVER KNEW ALL THE DETAILS OFF WHAT POOPED OFF BUT DAMN! HAHAHAH GAME DIDNT DO sh*t????? WOW HES REALLY bi*ch!
 10 years ago '05        #23
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,507 | Props total: 43 43
i do have to agree with buck tho. .kissin another dude on the fu*kin mouth is madd homo. .dad or not its madd homo. .but then again birdman is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . and we all know WEEZY aint no homo. .but baby is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . thats all i gotta say. .i wouldnt be suprised if baby really is a homo and weezy was just tryin to go along with the sh*t to get paid as gillie said. .u kiss a n*gga for a check? i guess he did. . but i KNOW weezy aint no homo. .but baby thats a different story
 10 years ago '04        #24
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,730 | Props total: 964 964
 Birdman's Back said:
while u try and clown Buck for standin up for Dre, ur homeboi Game was sitting right beside Dre and just sat there and didnt do sh*t. RIGHT FROM HIS OWN DAMN MOUTH. "i was sitting right next to dre" homo
yep... The Doctors Advocate just sat there eating while the dude that made him rich was gettin attacked....
 09-06-2006, 03:39 PM         #25
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats so cool about being gangsta?? :wtf:
 10 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
Turk may not be the nicest rapper but Turk is an Real n*gga..if he wasnt in jail Buck would probally have an nice lil problem on his hand
 09-06-2006, 04:13 PM         #27
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr.hades said:
Dont hate on buck mang... Hes the only real n*gga in g-unit..

Ive seen in videos, he always be on the block, iced the fu*k out and nobody fu*ks with him...
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS.....THE KEY WORD IS VIDEO...I AINT SAYING HE pus*y AND I AINT SAYING HE REAL I'M JUST SAYING THO HE GANGSTA FOR BEING ON THE BLOCK WOTH JEWELS IN A VIDEO....LMFAO
 09-06-2006, 04:21 PM         #28
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
i do have to agree with buck tho. .kissin another dude on the fu*kin mouth is madd homo. .dad or not its madd homo. .but then again birdman is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . and we all know WEEZY aint no homo. .but baby is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . thats all i gotta say. .i wouldnt be suprised if baby really is a homo and weezy was just tryin to go along with the sh*t to get paid as gillie said. .u kiss a n*gga for a check? i guess he did. . but i KNOW weezy aint no homo. .but baby thats a different story
HOW YOU KNOW HE AINT A HOMO? AND PLEASE DON'T SAY CAUSE HE fu*kING TRINA CAUSE SO WAS BABY
 10 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 MOSESCANOVA said:
HOW YOU KNOW HE AINT A HOMO? AND PLEASE DON'T SAY CAUSE HE fu*kING TRINA CAUSE SO WAS BABY

because hes engadged/married to trina. .somthing baby will never be with a female

:finger: :finger: :finger:
 09-06-2006, 05:26 PM         #30
ALPO_gOT_CASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and young buck got into a altercation before he stabbed me with a syringe
 10 years ago '04        #31
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
because hes engadged/married to trina. .somthing baby will never be with a female

dude has 2 kids a lil girl and a lil boy
 10 years ago '05        #32
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,888 | Props total: 9 9
 Bohemia said:
tell that to all these groupies who think pokin a n*gga with a butter knife is real, if he on camera how did he get off them charges, and suge knight got 7 years for kickin a n*gga on camera

buck is the nicest in g-unit, but he aint amazin
for real dawgs, shut the fu*k up already
all you fu*kin do is hate on the unit
i dont like MOST of the sh*t thats posted on this bi*ch but you dont see me up in every fu*kin thread hatin on n*ggas
get a life and go outside, smoke a L, lighten the fu*k up
you dont need to be sittin at ya computer waiting to hate on the next unit thread
 09-06-2006, 05:37 PM         #33
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:

BET GOT YOU WAS JSUT CURIOUS
 10 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
dude has 2 kids a lil girl and a lil boy

proves my point even more
 09-06-2006, 06:23 PM         #35
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young buck is not a gangsta. lol at the n*ggaz who think the butter knife sh*t was gangsta
 10 years ago '06        #36
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
space
$53,092 | Props total: 1538 1538
 Twinn said:
young buck is not a gangsta. lol at the n*ggaz who think the butter knife sh*t was gangsta
please, u damn moron, if ur goin to clown on someone at least know the damn facts. he stabbed ole dude with a fu*kin fork not a damn butterknife. and at some of u ignorant n*ggas that say Buck aint gangsta for stabbin someone with a fork. they check n*ggas at these fu*kin award shows for weapons!
 09-06-2006, 07:44 PM         #37
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
please, u damn moron, if ur goin to clown on someone at least know the damn facts. he stabbed ole dude with a fu*kin fork not a damn butterknife. and at some of u ignorant n*ggas that say Buck aint gangsta for stabbin someone with a fork. they check n*ggas at these fu*kin award shows for weapons!
butter knife, fork...it aint like u was there but i guess u think buck is gangsta for that sh*t ha? stupid a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
space
$53,092 | Props total: 1538 1538
 Twinn said:
butter knife, fork...it aint like u was there but i guess u think buck is gangsta for that sh*t ha? stupid a.ss
no i wasnt there, dumbass, but he was in court for stabbing someone with a FORK. and yea, among other things, Buck is gangsta and a real gangsta not an e-gangsta like urself dumbass.
 09-06-2006, 07:55 PM         #39
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:

props??
u slow as hell
 09-06-2006, 07:57 PM         #40
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
no i wasnt there, dumbass, but he was in court for stabbing someone with a FORK. and yea, among other things, Buck is gangsta and a real gangsta not an e-gangsta like urself dumbass.
Buck is like wayne = not a gangsta

Buck was at cash money since he was 15, never been to the pen, never hustled, but because he stabbed a n*gga with a fork he a gangsta all of a sudden?

Nah he a snitch, like i said if he was on camera, and witnesses etc how come he didnt get convicted? Like suge said in that dvd, he was on camera kicking a n*gga once but went to the pen for 7 years, all these other n*ggas is informants

fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches

Last edited by Bohemia; 09-06-2006 at 08:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago