Young Buck disses snap music....calls turk and lil wayne gay !!

most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Artist Draws What life Is Like For a Socially Awkward Person
12 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NBA 2017 Mock NBA Draft: Full Two Rounds, With Trades
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-06-2006, 01:59 PM         #21
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:
props??
only if you prop back :D
 09-06-2006, 02:06 PM         #22
NoHomo23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
while u try and clown Buck for standin up for Dre, ur homeboi Game was sitting right beside Dre and just sat there and didnt do sh*t. RIGHT FROM HIS OWN DAMN MOUTH. "i was sitting right next to dre" homo



WOW!!!!! NEVER KNEW ALL THE DETAILS OFF WHAT POOPED OFF BUT DAMN! HAHAHAH GAME DIDNT DO sh*t????? WOW HES REALLY bi*ch!
 11 years ago '05        #23
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 43 43
i do have to agree with buck tho. .kissin another dude on the fu*kin mouth is madd homo. .dad or not its madd homo. .but then again birdman is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . and we all know WEEZY aint no homo. .but baby is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . thats all i gotta say. .i wouldnt be suprised if baby really is a homo and weezy was just tryin to go along with the sh*t to get paid as gillie said. .u kiss a n*gga for a check? i guess he did. . but i KNOW weezy aint no homo. .but baby thats a different story
 11 years ago '04        #24
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,946 | Props total: 1490 1490
 Birdman's Back said:
while u try and clown Buck for standin up for Dre, ur homeboi Game was sitting right beside Dre and just sat there and didnt do sh*t. RIGHT FROM HIS OWN DAMN MOUTH. "i was sitting right next to dre" homo
yep... The Doctors Advocate just sat there eating while the dude that made him rich was gettin attacked....
 09-06-2006, 02:39 PM         #25
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats so cool about being gangsta?? :wtf:
 11 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,222 | Props total: 2644 2644
Turk may not be the nicest rapper but Turk is an Real n*gga..if he wasnt in jail Buck would probally have an nice lil problem on his hand
 09-06-2006, 03:13 PM         #27
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr.hades said:
Dont hate on buck mang... Hes the only real n*gga in g-unit..

Ive seen in videos, he always be on the block, iced the fu*k out and nobody fu*ks with him...
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS.....THE KEY WORD IS VIDEO...I AINT SAYING HE pus*y AND I AINT SAYING HE REAL I'M JUST SAYING THO HE GANGSTA FOR BEING ON THE BLOCK WOTH JEWELS IN A VIDEO....LMFAO
 09-06-2006, 03:21 PM         #28
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
i do have to agree with buck tho. .kissin another dude on the fu*kin mouth is madd homo. .dad or not its madd homo. .but then again birdman is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . and we all know WEEZY aint no homo. .but baby is a wierd a.ss motherfu*ker. . thats all i gotta say. .i wouldnt be suprised if baby really is a homo and weezy was just tryin to go along with the sh*t to get paid as gillie said. .u kiss a n*gga for a check? i guess he did. . but i KNOW weezy aint no homo. .but baby thats a different story
HOW YOU KNOW HE AINT A HOMO? AND PLEASE DON'T SAY CAUSE HE fu*kING TRINA CAUSE SO WAS BABY
 11 years ago '05        #29
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 43 43
 MOSESCANOVA said:
HOW YOU KNOW HE AINT A HOMO? AND PLEASE DON'T SAY CAUSE HE fu*kING TRINA CAUSE SO WAS BABY

because hes engadged/married to trina. .somthing baby will never be with a female


:finger: :finger: :finger:
 09-06-2006, 04:26 PM         #30
ALPO_gOT_CASH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and young buck got into a altercation before he stabbed me with a syringe
 11 years ago '04        #31
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,222 | Props total: 2644 2644
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
because hes engadged/married to trina. .somthing baby will never be with a female


:finger: :finger: :finger:
dude has 2 kids a lil girl and a lil boy
 11 years ago '05        #32
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,889 | Props total: 13 13
 Bohemia said:
tell that to all these groupies who think pokin a n*gga with a butter knife is real, if he on camera how did he get off them charges, and suge knight got 7 years for kickin a n*gga on camera

buck is the nicest in g-unit, but he aint amazin
for real dawgs, shut the fu*k up already
all you fu*kin do is hate on the unit
i dont like MOST of the sh*t thats posted on this bi*ch but you dont see me up in every fu*kin thread hatin on n*ggas
get a life and go outside, smoke a L, lighten the fu*k up
you dont need to be sittin at ya computer waiting to hate on the next unit thread
 09-06-2006, 04:37 PM         #33
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
because hes engadged/married to trina. .somthing baby will never be with a female


:finger: :finger: :finger:
BET GOT YOU WAS JSUT CURIOUS
 11 years ago '05        #34
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 43 43
 C.R.I.P. said:
dude has 2 kids a lil girl and a lil boy

proves my point even more
 09-06-2006, 05:23 PM         #35
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young buck is not a gangsta. lol at the n*ggaz who think the butter knife sh*t was gangsta
 11 years ago '06        #36
Bama Boy 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$55,806 | Props total: 9318 9318
 Twinn said:
young buck is not a gangsta. lol at the n*ggaz who think the butter knife sh*t was gangsta
please, u damn moron, if ur goin to clown on someone at least know the damn facts. he stabbed ole dude with a fu*kin fork not a damn butterknife. and at some of u ignorant n*ggas that say Buck aint gangsta for stabbin someone with a fork. they check n*ggas at these fu*kin award shows for weapons!
 09-06-2006, 06:44 PM         #37
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
please, u damn moron, if ur goin to clown on someone at least know the damn facts. he stabbed ole dude with a fu*kin fork not a damn butterknife. and at some of u ignorant n*ggas that say Buck aint gangsta for stabbin someone with a fork. they check n*ggas at these fu*kin award shows for weapons!
butter knife, fork...it aint like u was there but i guess u think buck is gangsta for that sh*t ha? stupid a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$55,806 | Props total: 9318 9318
 Twinn said:
butter knife, fork...it aint like u was there but i guess u think buck is gangsta for that sh*t ha? stupid a.ss
no i wasnt there, dumbass, but he was in court for stabbing someone with a FORK. and yea, among other things, Buck is gangsta and a real gangsta not an e-gangsta like urself dumbass.
 09-06-2006, 06:55 PM         #39
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:




props??
u slow as hell
 09-06-2006, 06:57 PM         #40
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
no i wasnt there, dumbass, but he was in court for stabbing someone with a FORK. and yea, among other things, Buck is gangsta and a real gangsta not an e-gangsta like urself dumbass.
Buck is like wayne = not a gangsta

Buck was at cash money since he was 15, never been to the pen, never hustled, but because he stabbed a n*gga with a fork he a gangsta all of a sudden?

Nah he a snitch, like i said if he was on camera, and witnesses etc how come he didnt get convicted? Like suge said in that dvd, he was on camera kicking a n*gga once but went to the pen for 7 years, all these other n*ggas is informants

fact is MOST rappers, especially those who came out after 2000 are fake a.ss snitches


Last edited by Bohemia; 09-06-2006 at 07:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
NBA What does Boston, Utah, & Indiana have in common?
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Calling all BX detectives!!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 27 - Mark Zuckerberg calls for Universal Basic Income
131 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
bruh this nigga tracy morgan how high scene got me rolling yo
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & Joe Budden Speak On Why VladTV Is A Rat
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 26 - Inside The Lives of Men Forced into Marriage as ‘Slave Grooms’
11 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Michael Bay's Beavis and Butthead
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy