Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2006, 08:04 AM         #21
xxeaglesfan00xx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was such a sad story, he died doing something he really loved which is good but he will be missed by alot of people, his friends, his family, his fans, and the animals. he did so much to help promote awareness of the different animals and this will be a huge loss.
 11 years ago '05        #22
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 chronic said:
seen it on youtube, sh*ts graphic and violent, and sad

shut your lying a.ss up!!!!:finger:
 09-05-2006, 08:26 AM         #23
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, props on the good read.
 09-05-2006, 08:43 AM         #24
ĐöØρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone upp this
 09-05-2006, 08:56 AM         #25
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they showed alil bit of it on the news this morning, but not when he got stung.
 11 years ago '06        #26
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
Is it me or are people getting way overly emotional about this "sudden & suprising" death? If you hear a cop gets shot, it's sad, but a hazard of the job...Dude worked intimately with animals, & got offed by one...Really, not all that much of a suprise....just ironic that as docile an animal as a this is, it k!lls a dude who puts his a.ss in a crocs mouth...not finding joy in anyone death's, but there is just a lil poetic justice in this happening...he pushed the envelope & found his demise doing the most mundane of things...go figure.

n*ggas got Tupac sigs & AK47's for an avy, str8 crying e-tears....fu*k outta here.
 11 years ago '04        #27
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
Its ironic that when the dude was alive, n*ggaz was talkin bout he's stupid and gonna die and now that he's dead, n*ggaz act surprised...RIP Steve..dude died doin what he loved, thats real
yeah, when he was alive people was always saying he was gonna get k!lled sooner or later, but the reason why a lot of people are surprised is because in the back of their mind they were probably thinking it would never happen, and if it did, it would most likely be by something like a crocodile or snake and not a fish thats not known for being aggressive.
 09-05-2006, 09:46 AM         #28
Conroy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true you gotta feel for his kids, and his wife. animal planet is playing non stop crocodile hunter, and steve irwin biography over here in memory. RIP steve-o we'll miss you. as for the tape goes, why would you want it i mean cmon, this aint no dvd leak. id love to see the documentary they were filming but thats it.
 11 years ago '05        #29
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
It's sad that news programs are indirectly saying he was bound to die sooner or later because he took so many risks to keep up ratings. I believe that was just his personality, he was very animated and took risks. That is what people were drawn to. Like Jack Hannah said he was not an actor, he knew what he was doing. He was just caught in an unfortunate situation and in a different environment in the water. RIP Steve Irwin

This will stop all the played out jokes on Comic View about the Crocidile Hunter and how white people are so crazy and you'll never see a brother doing that.
 11 years ago '05        #30
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
no disrespect...but who didn't see this coming?....i would have thought it would have been by a crocodile though....r.i.p
 11 years ago '05        #31
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
tru....they proly didnt think he was gone die....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rippac4 again.

Last edited by meercy; 09-05-2006 at 10:53 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #32
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I wonder if they k!lled the stingray. I would have choped that mother fu*ker if half. R.I.P Steve
 09-05-2006, 11:12 AM         #33
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that video will be on youtube anyday now
 09-05-2006, 12:12 PM         #34
Lboogie804 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is bananas! but honestly, i was afraid something like that would happen to him one day
 09-05-2006, 12:18 PM         #35
rick32-99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought "One day, some animal is going to get the best of this guy" but I never thought it would be a stingray. I really thought a crocodile would get him.
That sucks. He was a cool guy to watch...even though he did the craziest stuff.
 09-05-2006, 12:25 PM         #36
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How could you tape a friends death?!?

This guy gets taped fuxin with all types of dangerous animals it would have been weird for it NOT to be caught on tape... This is a dumb thread without video. Not that I like seeing people die, but they arent going to show it anyway.
 11 years ago '05        #37
rippac4  OP
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 yumflip said:
Is it me or are people getting way overly emotional about this "sudden & suprising" death? If you hear a cop gets shot, it's sad, but a hazard of the job...Dude worked intimately with animals, & got offed by one...Really, not all that much of a suprise....just ironic that as docile an animal as a this is, it k!lls a dude who puts his a.ss in a crocs mouth...not finding joy in anyone death's, but there is just a lil poetic justice in this happening...he pushed the envelope & found his demise doing the most mundane of things...go figure.

n*ggas got Tupac sigs & AK47's for an avy, str8 crying e-tears....fu*k outta here.
have some remorse & show some damn respect, this has nothing to do with cops or anything else if u watched alot of his programs he put himself in danger to educate us about different animals
 11 years ago '05        #38
rippac4  OP
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 tha_ape said:
How could you tape a friends death?!?

This guy gets taped fuxin with all types of dangerous animals it would have been weird for it NOT to be caught on tape... This is a dumb thread without video. Not that I like seeing people die, but they arent going to show it anyway.
he was filming for a show & how is it a dumb thread without a video cause if they did release the video I don't want to see it out of respect for his family
 09-05-2006, 01:22 PM         #39
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Show my death on TV

Footage of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin being k!lled by a stingray will be shown on TV to honour his wishes.

The daredevil’s cameramen captured the moment yesterday when the Aussie legend was stabbed through the heart by the fish’s deadly barbed tail.

Steve had always ordered his crew to carry on filming even if he was mauled to death.
 11 years ago '04        #40
Dante Spykez 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
damn...... r.i.p.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy