Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)

most viewed right now
+35  49
164 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
45 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Should Penn State be playing for the National Championship against Ohio State?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #51
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
im not scared of MSU.....
As well you shouldn't be........Idaho was in the game until the last minute when MSU iced it with a field goal to go up 10.

But you really shouldn't underestimate Michigan..........no, I take that back, go ahead, underestimate them, your reaction to the loss will be that much more priceless :rolleyes:

09-05-2006, 01:09 AM         #52
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
As well you shouldn't be........Idaho was in the game until the last minute when MSU iced it with a field goal to go up 10.

But you really shouldn't underestimate Michigan..........no, I take that back, go ahead, underestimate them, your reaction to the loss will be that much more priceless :rolleyes:

okay, i will, thanks for the permission

12 years ago '05        #53
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said
paul Posluzny>AJ Hawk
"AJ Hawk should have won those awards. I study film of AJ Hawk to get better, I'm pretty sure he doesn't watch film of me to get better."

Paul Posluzny.

Paraphrased a bit but you get the idea. Also where was your boy last saturday? Connor outshone him all day.

12 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,304 | Props total: 3599 3599
 Y2Luda said
"AJ Hawk should have won those awards. I study film of AJ Hawk to get better, I'm pretty sure he doesn't watch film of me to get better."

Paul Posluzny.

Paraphrased a bit but you get the idea. Also where was your boy last saturday? Connor outshone him all day.
It's called humility....keep in mind he's saying these things while accepting the awards...If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, he goes before Hawk, no doubt...Jack Ham said Posluzny was the best LB ever in Happy Valley...not saying Jack Ham is the definitive word on football, but I think he was pretty good during his playing days, so I value his opinion.

12 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
definitely not happening... they may beat notre dame cuz they seem overrated... but i dont see them even gettin past wisconsin

09-05-2006, 10:45 AM         #56
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said

They gotta beat Michigan this year thats all that matters if they blowout UM and get blown out by OSU and ND i will be happy

fu*kin mario manningham what kind of gay name is that 2 seconds...still makes me wanna throw up

12 years ago '04        #57
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 jordanshoes said
They gotta beat Michigan this year thats all that matters if they blowout UM and get blown out by OSU and ND i will be happy

fu*kin mario manningham what kind of gay name is that 2 seconds...still makes me wanna throw up
WOW..your still on this bullsh*t? who gives a sh*t what his name is..he caught the pass, blame your defense for leaving him open. your quickly making me hate penn state more than osu..i dont know if we will beat yall this year but i hope for your sake we dont, im scared to see how you'd take it. you might jump off the roof or something.

we had a sh*t season last year but im not on here making all kinds of excuses about it..i've moved on.

Last edited by south875; 09-05-2006 at 11:04 AM..

09-05-2006, 01:02 PM         #58
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said
WOW..your still on this bullsh*t? who gives a sh*t what his name is..he caught the pass, blame your defense for leaving him open. your quickly making me hate penn state more than osu..i dont know if we will beat yall this year but i hope for your sake we dont, im scared to see how you'd take it. you might jump off the roof or something.

we had a sh*t season last year but im not on here making all kinds of excuses about it..i've moved on.
hahahaha well i still remember it i was at the game and they were 2 second away from having an undefeated season

12 years ago '04        #59
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,000 | Props total: 300 300
:D I should sticky this. fu*k every college football program not named Penn State

12 years ago '04        #60
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 south875 said

why wouldn't u care about some guy that kept you out of the nat'l championship?

12 years ago '04        #61
south875 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said
why wouldn't u care about some guy that kept you out of the nat'l championship?
because it happened LAST YEAR..get over it..and placing the blame on the guy who caught the ball is pointless, blame the guy who left him open

me and jordanshoes always go back and forth about this..im just messing with him

Last edited by south875; 09-05-2006 at 02:20 PM..

12 years ago '04        #62
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 south875 said
because it happened LAST YEAR..get over it..and placing the blame on the guy who caught the ball is pointless, blame the guy who left him open

me and jordanshoes always go back and forth about this..im just messing with him
if you care about your team at all you're gonna care about this type of thing, especially with it happening against someone in your conference.

09-05-2006, 02:26 PM         #63
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said

haha its really brea$tons fault if he would have caught the ball before he would have taken all the time off the clock

09-05-2006, 02:26 PM         #64
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
if you care about your team at all you're gonna care about this type of thing, especially with it happening against someone in your conference.
especially if its UM and I live in michigan with all the UM fans

12 years ago '04        #65
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 jordanshoes said
especially if its UM and I live in michigan with all the UM fans
yea that would suck even more. like i wouldn't mind splits with the giants and cowboys but i wanna sweep the skins

09-05-2006, 02:40 PM         #66
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said

Again???

Notre Dame will beat Penn State by 2 touchdowns this Saturday.

GO BUCKEYES!!!
Welcome back to the thread...and why the hell are you rooting for ND? or you just think they are gonna win?

12 years ago '04        #67
south875 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said
lmao, i do care about my team but me sulking over something that happened last year isnt going to do me or my team any good. we had ohio state beat last year and we still lost, sh*t happens..they deserved to win, i've moved on.

09-05-2006, 02:47 PM         #68
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said
lmao, i do care about my team but me sulking over something that happened last year isnt going to do me or my team any good. we had ohio state beat last year and we still lost, sh*t happens..they deserved to win, i've moved on.
well UM went 7-5 you should have just been happy to make a bowl game

12 years ago '04        #69
south875 
space
space
 jordanshoes said
well UM went 7-5 you should have just been happy to make a bowl game
why? we lost that too. like i said i'll be the first to admit that we had an absolutely sh*tty season last year

12 years ago '06        #70
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
hopefully my n*gga......

i say if we beat ND next week, we'll easily win all our games.......

depending on how the team looks next week, ima see whats good

09-05-2006, 03:13 PM         #71
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this year its more Penn State fans than just me and a few others last year...they all come out after the 11-1 season haha

12 years ago '05        #72
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 yumflip said
It's called humility....keep in mind he's saying these things while accepting the awards...If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, he goes before Hawk, no doubt...Jack Ham said Posluzny was the best LB ever in Happy Valley...not saying Jack Ham is the definitive word on football, but I think he was pretty good during his playing days, so I value his opinion.
He said that in an interview, well after the awards if I'm not mistaken. Also, all the draft boards I read before PP decided to opt out had Hawk going before him, and it wasn't close in terms of sites having PP go above Hawk.

Lastly, the best LB to ever play at Happey Valley......I remember him saying that but I have two things....

#1 Lavarr he is not.

#2 That doesn't automatically make him better than one of the best in Ohio State history.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 09-05-2006 at 04:20 PM..

09-05-2006, 04:09 PM         #73
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arrington was an amazing linebacker i remember a few years ago they had the best punt blocking in the country better than va tech even you knew they were gonna come for the ball especially arrington

09-05-2006, 05:25 PM         #74
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know what the line is for the Penn State Notre Dame game?

12 years ago '05        #75
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
anyone know what the line is for the Penn State Notre Dame game?
Last I saw Notre Dame was favored by 8.

I check this site for lines...

Last edited by Y2Luda; 09-05-2006 at 06:16 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  32
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  22
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
266 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
136 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Poor iPhone Sales Panic Apple, Frustrating iPhone 5G Delay, Massive i..
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Soulja Boy Flexing! "YOU RENT-A-CAR-RAPPERS CANT STAND ON YOUR FOREIGNS..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Tory Lanez Opinion on Who's the King of R&B
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Dec 10 - Humans Are Pooping Plastic, And No One’s Certain How Bad That..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy