Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Should Penn State be playing for the National Championship against Ohio State?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-04-2006, 09:51 PM         #41
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

that is kinda funny, though...
 11 years ago '04        #42
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 174 174
i need to know somethin psu fans...donnie johnson is my dog from HS, what position is he playin at..? aint been able to get ahold of him...he was the nickel last year but i thought he'd be one of the starting safties...is he..?
 11 years ago '05        #43
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11


Again???


Notre Dame will beat Penn State by 2 touchdowns this Saturday.





GO BUCKEYES!!!
 11 years ago '04        #44
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 jordanshoes said:
paul Posluzny>AJ Hawk

 09-04-2006, 10:46 PM         #45
jjhar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
undefeated is pushing it...i love penn state , but nd ,osu and mich ....i think they can get 2 outta 3 there....but tony hunt and that O LINE needs to play big ,hunt did sh*t vs akron ....derrick williams best WR in big 10 ...yes thats right ted ginn and steve brea$ton fans.....morrelli doesnt have mike robinsons heart, but the weapons around him should get him 25-30 tds....front 7 is great ,def gona miss that secondary last year...9 or 10 wins seems right ,joe pa still has it, and he had a top 5 recruiting class...fu*k these a**holes on boxden who hate on penn state...especially you fu*king piece of sh*t ohio state fans who run the most disorganized program ......see:Maurice Clarett
 11 years ago '05        #46
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jjhar32 said:
undefeated is pushing it...i love penn state , but nd ,osu and mich ....i think they can get 2 outta 3 there....but tony hunt and that O LINE needs to play big ,hunt did sh*t vs akron ....derrick williams best WR in big 10 ...yes thats right ted ginn and steve brea$ton fans.....morrelli doesnt have mike robinsons heart, but the weapons around him should get him 25-30 tds....front 7 is great ,def gona miss that secondary last year...9 or 10 wins seems right ,joe pa still has it, and he had a top 5 recruiting class...fu*k these a**holes on boxden who hate on penn state...especially you fu*king piece of sh*t ohio state fans who run the most disorganized program ......see:Maurice Clarett

He's not even the best Reciever on his team.

I'm going to enjoy watchin ND crush PSU this weekend.

Go Bucks!
 11 years ago '04        #47
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 jjhar32 said:
undefeated is pushing it...i love penn state , but nd ,osu and mich ....i think they can get 2 outta 3 there....but tony hunt and that O LINE needs to play big ,hunt did sh*t vs akron ....derrick williams best WR in big 10 ...yes thats right ted ginn and steve brea$ton fans.....morrelli doesnt have mike robinsons heart, but the weapons around him should get him 25-30 tds....front 7 is great ,def gona miss that secondary last year...9 or 10 wins seems right ,joe pa still has it, and he had a top 5 recruiting class...fu*k these a**holes on boxden who hate on penn state...especially you fu*king piece of sh*t ohio state fans who run the most disorganized program ......see:Maurice Clarett
Teddy Ginn is better than Derrick Williams. And Steve brea$ton isn't even the best WR on Michigan's roster......your better off bringing up Mario Manningham
 11 years ago '05        #48
TheChampIsHere! 
space
avatar space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Ohio State, Notre Dame & Michigan State will be tough games for us...everybody else is getting that a.ss kicked!
 09-05-2006, 12:36 AM         #49
Krieger08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ co sign with TheChamp. That would be awesome if they went undefeated
 09-05-2006, 12:38 AM         #50
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not scared of MSU.....
 11 years ago '04        #51
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
im not scared of MSU.....
As well you shouldn't be........Idaho was in the game until the last minute when MSU iced it with a field goal to go up 10.

But you really shouldn't underestimate Michigan..........no, I take that back, go ahead, underestimate them, your reaction to the loss will be that much more priceless :rolleyes:
 09-05-2006, 01:09 AM         #52
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
As well you shouldn't be........Idaho was in the game until the last minute when MSU iced it with a field goal to go up 10.

But you really shouldn't underestimate Michigan..........no, I take that back, go ahead, underestimate them, your reaction to the loss will be that much more priceless :rolleyes:

okay, i will, thanks for the permission
 11 years ago '05        #53
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
paul Posluzny>AJ Hawk
"AJ Hawk should have won those awards. I study film of AJ Hawk to get better, I'm pretty sure he doesn't watch film of me to get better."

Paul Posluzny.

Paraphrased a bit but you get the idea. Also where was your boy last saturday? Connor outshone him all day.
 11 years ago '06        #54
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
 Y2Luda said:
"AJ Hawk should have won those awards. I study film of AJ Hawk to get better, I'm pretty sure he doesn't watch film of me to get better."

Paul Posluzny.

Paraphrased a bit but you get the idea. Also where was your boy last saturday? Connor outshone him all day.
It's called humility....keep in mind he's saying these things while accepting the awards...If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, he goes before Hawk, no doubt...Jack Ham said Posluzny was the best LB ever in Happy Valley...not saying Jack Ham is the definitive word on football, but I think he was pretty good during his playing days, so I value his opinion.
 11 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
definitely not happening... they may beat notre dame cuz they seem overrated... but i dont see them even gettin past wisconsin
 09-05-2006, 10:45 AM         #56
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
As well you shouldn't be........Idaho was in the game until the last minute when MSU iced it with a field goal to go up 10.

But you really shouldn't underestimate Michigan..........no, I take that back, go ahead, underestimate them, your reaction to the loss will be that much more priceless :rolleyes:
They gotta beat Michigan this year thats all that matters if they blowout UM and get blown out by OSU and ND i will be happy

fu*kin mario manningham what kind of gay name is that 2 seconds...still makes me wanna throw up
 11 years ago '04        #57
south875 
space
avatar space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 jordanshoes said:
They gotta beat Michigan this year thats all that matters if they blowout UM and get blown out by OSU and ND i will be happy

fu*kin mario manningham what kind of gay name is that 2 seconds...still makes me wanna throw up
WOW..your still on this bullsh*t? who gives a sh*t what his name is..he caught the pass, blame your defense for leaving him open. your quickly making me hate penn state more than osu..i dont know if we will beat yall this year but i hope for your sake we dont, im scared to see how you'd take it. you might jump off the roof or something.

we had a sh*t season last year but im not on here making all kinds of excuses about it..i've moved on.


Last edited by south875; 09-05-2006 at 11:04 AM..
 09-05-2006, 01:02 PM         #58
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
WOW..your still on this bullsh*t? who gives a sh*t what his name is..he caught the pass, blame your defense for leaving him open. your quickly making me hate penn state more than osu..i dont know if we will beat yall this year but i hope for your sake we dont, im scared to see how you'd take it. you might jump off the roof or something.

we had a sh*t season last year but im not on here making all kinds of excuses about it..i've moved on.
hahahaha well i still remember it i was at the game and they were 2 second away from having an undefeated season
 11 years ago '04        #59
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
:D I should sticky this. fu*k every college football program not named Penn State
 11 years ago '04        #60
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 south875 said:
WOW..your still on this bullsh*t? who gives a sh*t what his name is..he caught the pass, blame your defense for leaving him open. your quickly making me hate penn state more than osu..i dont know if we will beat yall this year but i hope for your sake we dont, im scared to see how you'd take it. you might jump off the roof or something.

we had a sh*t season last year but im not on here making all kinds of excuses about it..i've moved on.
why wouldn't u care about some guy that kept you out of the nat'l championship?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy