Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)

most viewed right now
 105
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Should Penn State be playing for the National Championship against Ohio State?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-21-2006, 05:42 PM         #421
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
oh god so much Ohio State related Bullsh*t in here!!! holy sh*t, I cant breathe!! NEED AIR!!!! :eek: :sick:
You mean, so much Ohio State related Excellenceness...
 09-21-2006, 05:42 PM         #422
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Delete Miami and their entire performance against Louisville first.....

5 titles since 1980>1 title.. so delete OSU and there 1800's titles and wannabe powerhouse progam first
 09-21-2006, 05:46 PM         #423
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell we got miami and osu fans f!ghtin in the penn state thread
 09-21-2006, 05:50 PM         #424
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah im done, I didnt even post to that n*gga. These OSU fans be stayin around Miami like groupies.. we dont love you ho's so back off n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #425
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
5 titles since 1980>1 title.. so delete OSU and there 1800's titles and wannabe powerhouse progam first
All of ours are in the 1900's, thanks.

I'll take more:

All Americans, Draft Picks, Heisman Winners, Overall Wins, Winning Percentage, Bowl Games, etc. etc.

LOL @ "wannabe powerhouse" coming from an Miami fan right now.
 09-21-2006, 06:12 PM         #426
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys havent been a powehouse since the 60's.. So dont even talk.. Number 1 in sept=jack sh*t
 09-21-2006, 06:14 PM         #427
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
All of ours are in the 1900's, thanks.

I'll take more:

All Americans, Draft Picks, Heisman Winners, Overall Wins, Winning Percentage, Bowl Games, etc. etc.

LOL @ "wannabe powerhouse" coming from an Miami fan right now.

hes got a point... they did take that title over yall in 01 or 02, too...
 11 years ago '05        #428
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
you guys havent been a powehouse since the 60's.. So dont even talk.. Number 1 in sept=jack sh*t
Sure.........

I guess being one of the Top 10 teams of the 90's doesn't mean anything......or the fact that we've had a "pretty good" run of it since 2000......

Sure.

With all that said, Miami still doesn't match Ohio State on an all time scale, but I dont blame you in trying to divert the attention from that.

We've had a better past and look to have a better present. You can have the 20 years, I'll take the other 80 or so.
 11 years ago '05        #429
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
hes got a point... they did take that title over yall in 01 or 02, too...
It was the '02 Fiesta, and I was saving that for his next response since I'm sure he'll have one.
 09-21-2006, 06:17 PM         #430
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
It was the '02 Fiesta, and I was saving that for his next response since I'm sure he'll have one.
:sick: :sick: :sick: got em there



but :finger: :finger: :finger: for the cheapshot on willis mcgahee...
 09-21-2006, 06:23 PM         #431
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesnt matter what you guys did in the 30's no one remebers that.. Bring up 02 I dont care cause thats the different Miami has so much recent success to look at its a loss, just like we lost to PSU or ND or whoever..

Thats the only thing any OSU fan before 1975 has so il let you have it.. its ok you guys need as much success as possible recently anyway
 11 years ago '05        #432
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
It doesnt matter what you guys did in the 30's no one remebers that.. Bring up 02 I dont care cause thats the different Miami has so much recent success to look at its a loss, just like we lost to PSU or ND or whoever..

Thats the only thing any OSU fan before 1975 has so il let you have it.. its ok you guys need as much success as possible recently anyway
So basically you say..........NOTHING.

Okay. We will continue to win, and compete for a national title, as Miami sinks to mediocrity in the ACC. Wake me up when you hit 3 losses yet again, that shouldn't be too long.......a nice nap perhaps.
 09-21-2006, 06:26 PM         #433
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sh*t....
 09-21-2006, 06:27 PM         #434
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
how the hell we got miami and osu fans f!ghtin in the penn state thread

 09-21-2006, 06:28 PM         #435
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You act like we dont compete every year for National Titles.. You guys have won one in the last 30 years.. 1... As many as Florida, 1 less then FSU.. Why are you even talkin about this point..

Your number 1 in september which means 0.. You prolly werent even born the last time they wont a hiesman so why bring up sh*t that happend with Archie Griffen like anyone even knows who that is.
 11 years ago '05        #436
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
You act like we dont compete every year for National Titles.. You guys have won one in the last 30 years.. 1... As many as Florida, 1 less then FSU.. Why are you even talkin about this point..

Your number 1 in september which means 0.. You prolly werent even born the last time they wont a hiesman so why bring up sh*t that happend with Archie Griffen like anyone even knows who that is.
You HAVEN'T competed for a national title every year....as a matter of fact I guess Ohio State knocked that out of you along with the trophy for that year.

'03 You were out mid-late season with back to back losses.
'04 Ditto
'05 Lost to Georgia Tech in the stretch.....and DESTROYED at the Peach Bowl I might add.
'06

As far as national championships, you act as if it's an easy thing to do. We won it a few years ago, were ONE game away from it the very next year, finished in the Top 5 last year, and are #1 now.....a far cry from Miami over that same stretch.

As far as the Heisman comment, it just shows how ignorant you are in this to begin with. Does Eddie George ring a bell? Try 1995 if you need even more help.

P.S. Most know Archie as the ONLY PERSON TO EVER REPEAT AS HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER.
 09-21-2006, 06:36 PM         #437
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figured from you weak arguement you werent born when Eddie wont it, my bad. 03 and 04 we were one of the favorites to win it all we had bad qb play but you act like we werent one of the elite teams.. Since 2000.. we have won one and been in another game which we shoulda won.. in 2000 we shoulda have been in the championship game becase we beat FSU but they still made it over us.

So number 2 in 2000, first in 2001, and 2 in 2002.. 3 BCS games 1 title, 2 titles games and 3 top 2 rankings..
 11 years ago '05        #438
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
I figured from you weak arguement you werent born when Eddie wont it, my bad. 03 and 04 we were one of the favorites to win it all we had bad qb play but you act like we werent one of the elite teams.. Since 2000.. we have won one and been in another game which we shoulda won.. in 2000 we shoulda have been in the championship game becase we beat FSU but they still made it over us.
Nice backtrack, but it wont work. You fu*ked up, dont compound it by trying to say "I figured from your weak.....blah" type comment, it looks bad. Also, you were one of the favorites PRESEASON [kind of like Tennessee last year] but you didn't deliver. The FACT remains you weren't in the National Title hunt in ANY of those years past the middle-late middle of the year, I could care less what people thought before they saw you play.

So number 2 in 2000, first in 2001, and 2 in 2002.. 3 BCS games 1 title, 2 titles games and 3 top 2 rankings..
If you READ what I said, I put AFTER Ohio State beat you, but Ohio State's resume is just as good, if not better during since 2000 and all signs indicate that it will continue to be better after this year.....Bottom line, Miami is on the downslope, Ohio State is maintaining on top, if not getting better.

Anything else?


Last edited by Y2Luda; 09-21-2006 at 06:43 PM..
 09-21-2006, 06:47 PM         #439
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is just as good? Two title games to 1.. Finishing 1,2, and 2. Also you guys lost 4 games in 2004 too? So whats your point? Miami has been better since 2000, OSU has been better since 2005? my a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #440
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 RakimAllahNY said:
How is just as good? Two title games to 1.. Finishing 1,2, and 2. Also you guys lost 4 games in 2004 too? So whats your point? Miami has been better since 2000, OSU has been better since 2005? my a.ss
Easy, ever since we beat Miami we've been a better team.

'02: Ohio State > Miami
'03: Ohio State > Miami
'04: Miami > Ohio State [even though we lost a record # of people to the NFL]
'05: Ohio State > Miami

'06: All signs point too........Ohio State > Miami

That is how.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy