Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Should Penn State be playing for the National Championship against Ohio State?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2006, 08:52 PM         #381
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good thing Penn State won today was 30-3 in the 4th im gonna check the final
 11 years ago '05        #382
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
State Penn gettin that a.ss whipped!!!!

Let's Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #383
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Next week Penn State starts 0-1 in the Big 10 and continues to struggle as the Ohio State Buckeyes stay unbeaten vs Penn State at home.......

Better luck the week after Penn State.....
 09-17-2006, 09:47 AM         #384
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Next week Penn State starts 0-1 in the Big 10 and continues to struggle as the Ohio State Buckeyes stay unbeaten vs Penn State at home.......

Better luck the week after Penn State.....
thank you..... i think.........?!? :rolleyes:
 09-17-2006, 12:28 PM         #385
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Next week Penn State starts 0-1 in the Big 10 and continues to struggle as the Ohio State Buckeyes stay unbeaten vs Penn State at home.......

Better luck the week after Penn State.....
i think you are gonna be right but i hoping its not a blowout and they play well at least
 09-17-2006, 01:42 PM         #386
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Close this thread, why is it bumped? This is all a farce.

OSU >>> Your favorite team, and the Oakland Raiders.
 09-17-2006, 01:43 PM         #387
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Close this thread, why is it bumped? This is all a farce.

OSU >>> Your favorite team, and the Oakland Raiders.

@ the raiders
 09-17-2006, 02:50 PM         #388
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Close this thread, why is it bumped? This is all a farce.

OSU >>> Your favorite team, and the Oakland Raiders.
this is the Penn State thread doesnt matter if they lost im sure you remember last year...and they can still win it all technically
 09-17-2006, 05:13 PM         #389
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y2Luda, good call on the giants game :D
 11 years ago '05        #390
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
Y2Luda, good call on the giants game :D
Hey, what can I say. The Eagles still look to be the better team, they just got lax. Also, it's one game, much easier to deal with than a season of being mediocre......something PSU fans have been familiar with 4 of the last 6, well make that "soon to be" 5 out of the last 7.
 09-17-2006, 06:22 PM         #391
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Hey, what can I say. The Eagles still look to be the better team, they just got lax. Also, it's one game, much easier to deal with than a season of being mediocre......something PSU fans have been familiar with 4 of the last 6, well make that "soon to be" 5 out of the last 7.


 09-17-2006, 07:39 PM         #392
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Hey, what can I say. The Eagles still look to be the better team, they just got lax. Also, it's one game, much easier to deal with than a season of being mediocre......something PSU fans have been familiar with 4 of the last 6, well make that "soon to be" 5 out of the last 7.
always gotta add the penn state jab in there they are not gonna be mediocre...unless mediocre is losing to 2 top 3 teams
 11 years ago '05        #393
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
always gotta add the penn state jab in there they are not gonna be mediocre...unless mediocre is losing to 2 top 3 teams
Notre Dame was NEVER a Top 2 team, forget what those bias voters thought.

Also, medicore because I think you lose to Ohio State, Michigan, and another...maybe another two.

@ Wisky, Minnesota, and @ Minnesota aren't cake walks for a team that has struggled like yours. I mean Morelli looked pretty bad against YOUNGSTOWN STATE!
 09-17-2006, 08:04 PM         #394
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt see the youngstown state game cause i dont get that many channels...but he didnt have to play that well against youngstown state he will become more experienced he has to when he keeps playing these big games
 11 years ago '04        #395
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
haha this damn thread again
 09-18-2006, 12:25 AM         #396
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
this is the Penn State thread doesnt matter if they lost im sure you remember last year...and they can still win it all technically
You can't be serious, get real... I think you just want to set a personal record for longest thread in BX SC History.
 11 years ago '05        #397
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
didnt see the youngstown state game cause i dont get that many channels...but he didnt have to play that well against youngstown state he will become more experienced he has to when he keeps playing these big games
He will have to get a lot better quick.
 09-18-2006, 02:20 PM         #398
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
He will have to get a lot better quick.
i dont think he can get any worse from the notre dame game
 11 years ago '05        #399
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
i dont think he can get any worse from the notre dame game
When you go 11-27 [or something very close to that] against a Youngstown State, I disagree.
 09-18-2006, 03:30 PM         #400
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn luda, i think yo an undercover PSU fan, you stay in here daily.
:sick: :eek:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy