Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)

most viewed right now
 226
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Should Penn State be playing for the National Championship against Ohio State?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-04-2006, 06:11 PM         #1
17977 pageviews
915 comments


jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)
 

 
I had to make this thread cause its gonna happen this year

(couldnt find last years thread)

Who will they lose to?

Notre Dame? no fu*kin way

Ohio State? No they will beat them worse than last year

and the rest are easy oppponents

oh and playing Michigan at home they will destroy them!!!!!

915 comments for "Penn State Will Go Undefeated And Win It All ('06 edition)"

 11 years ago '05        #2
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Not THIS again.

They didn't do it last year, and this year they are noticeably worse.

Beat OSU @ the Shoe? You mean the place Penn State hasn't won since they joined the Big 10?

Beat Michigan? You mean the team that Penn State hasn't beaten since 1996 I believe.

, I know you enough to know you are probably just doing the "I love Penn State" thing with this, but come on now.

Have a good one on this, I cant wait to see you duke it out with some of these guys.
 11 years ago '05        #3
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1048 1048
in what?

not in football cause you have to be kidding I see them losing about 4 games
 09-04-2006, 06:16 PM         #4
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Not THIS again.

They didn't do it last year, and this year they are noticeably worse.

Beat OSU @ the Shoe? You mean the place Penn State hasn't won since they joined the Big 10?

Beat Michigan? You mean the team that Penn State hasn't beaten since 1996 I believe.

, I know you enough to know you are probably just doing the "I love Penn State" thing with this, but come on now.

Have a good one on this, I cant wait to see you duke it out with some of these guys.
welcome back to the thread only fitting that you are the first post now where is badazzyellow girl? by the way does anyone know where the old thread is?

Penn State will beat Michigan that much I know
 09-04-2006, 06:17 PM         #5
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
in what?

not in football cause you have to be kidding I see them losing about 4 games
well they beat FSU in football last year owwwww
 11 years ago '05        #6
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
welcome back to the thread only fitting that you are the first post now where is badazzyellow girl? by the way does anyone know where the old thread is?

Penn State will beat Michigan that much I know
 09-04-2006, 06:20 PM         #7
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
yessss how did you find it? In your user CP?
 09-04-2006, 06:21 PM         #8
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will delete this one
 11 years ago '05        #9
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
yessss how did you find it? In your user CP?
Sorted the forum by replies, it was near the top.
 11 years ago '05        #10
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
i will delete this one
I think you should keep it for the new year. That thread had it's run.
 09-04-2006, 06:24 PM         #11
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright at least we found the old thread

this is the 2006 thread
 11 years ago '05        #12
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
dont u say this every year




  373 - 48 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 7 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 09-04-2006, 06:31 PM         #13
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah just last year and it should have happened last year

please remove 2 seconds from the clock

what is everyones prediction for their record this year?
 11 years ago '05        #14
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
nah just last year and it should have happened last year

please remove 2 seconds from the clock

what is everyones prediction for their record this year?
8-4 or 9-3.
 09-04-2006, 06:56 PM         #15
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State 2006 Schedule

Sat. Sep. 2 3:30 p.m. ET Akron 34-16 W Recap | Box
Sat. Sep. 9 3:30 p.m. ET at Notre Dame - - -
Sat. Sep. 16 3:30 p.m. ET Youngstown State - - -
Sat. Sep. 23 TBA at Ohio State - - -
Sat. Sep. 30 11:00 a.m. ET Northwestern - - -
Sat. Oct. 7 12:00 p.m. ET at Minnesota - - -
Sat. Oct. 14 8:00 p.m. ET Michigan - - -
Sat. Oct. 21 11:00 a.m. ET Illinois - - -
Sat. Oct. 28 TBA at Purdue - - -
Sat. Nov. 4 TBA at Wisconsin - - -
Sat. Nov. 11 11:00 a.m. ET Temple - - -
Sat. Nov. 18 TBA Michigan State
 09-04-2006, 06:57 PM         #16
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see them losing more then 3 i think they will beat Notre Dame and lose to OSU but I think they will beat UM

They still have a very strong defense except not a real strong secondary and a lot of weapons on offense they just have a weak o line
 11 years ago '05        #17
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
I dont see them losing more then 3 i think they will beat Notre Dame and lose to OSU but I think they will beat UM

They still have a very strong defense except not a real strong secondary and a lot of weapons on offense they just have a weak o line
Oline will be the undoing IMO.

L's to Ohio State and Michigan.

Maybe ND.

If not ND I think someone in Big 10 play "surprises" you.
 09-04-2006, 07:05 PM         #18
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
in what?

not in football cause you have to be kidding I see them losing about 4 games

not FSU... we owned yall last year in the bowl

and finnally, a PSU thread... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 09-04-2006, 07:19 PM         #19
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
not FSU... we owned yall last year in the bowl

and finnally, a PSU thread... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
props to a fellow penn state fan...last thread it was pretty much me against osu and um hahaha
 09-04-2006, 07:22 PM         #20
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
props to a fellow penn state fan...last thread it was pretty much me against osu and um hahaha

yeah, i like UM tho.... the only schools i hate are FSU, OSU, and ND... and of course MSU and mich i dont like too much either...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy