Sep 4 - 'Crocodile Hunter' Dead at 44

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 09-04-2006, 09:27 AM         #181
Lady Divineness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very sad. R. I. P
 11 years ago '06        #182
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
r.i.p
 11 years ago '04        #183
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
man i am having a hard time believing a stingray k!lled him
 09-04-2006, 09:34 AM         #184
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Turtle 2099 said:
What a way to go out. At least he died doing what he loved.

RIP
 11 years ago '06        #185
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1087 1087
Finally Dem Animals k!ll That n*gga
 09-04-2006, 09:37 AM         #186
BIG TECH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is Real. Saw It In The Ny Daily News. Crikey!!! Rip Steve Irwin
 11 years ago '04        #187
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6483 6483
this is sad but who the hell would thought a stingray would k!ll him
 11 years ago '04        #188
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
damn R.I.P.
 09-04-2006, 09:42 AM         #189
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
^^^^^^

In all hoensty he's an example for us all... Do what you love without FEAR.

Rest in Peace Crocodile Hunter...

BULLLsh*t

I bet the only people saying this are kids or people that dont have kids. I didnt like the crocodile hunter cause he was a fool, but i wish death upon no one and his was sad. but to say to do what u fear everday of ur life is fu*king retarded. he had kids, get a fu*king desk job u selfish a**hole. if he knew he was gonna die today, i fuking gaureentee he would have changed his occupation yesterday. he aint invincible, obviously, and fearless just means foolish. we all get fear for a reason, its a cautionary mechanism for the body. who the fu*k calls people an exapmle for ignoring caution, doing stupid sh*t, and putting ur life on the line daily with wild god created animals? not I said the fruit fly. oh yea

RIP STEVE
 11 years ago '06        #190
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
R.I.P Steve
 11 years ago '06        #191
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
R.i.p.
 11 years ago '05        #192
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
You all knew he was gonna get poisoned/eaten/crushed or w/e eventually
 09-04-2006, 09:54 AM         #193
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #194
The812IN Playa 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 0 0
 lyrical genius said:
BULLLsh*t

I bet the only people saying this are kids or people that dont have kids. I didnt like the crocodile hunter cause he was a fool, but i wish death upon no one and his was sad. but to say to do what u fear everday of ur life is fu*king retarded. he had kids, get a fu*king desk job u selfish a**hole. if he knew he was gonna die today, i fuking gaureentee he would have changed his occupation yesterday. he aint invincible, obviously, and fearless just means foolish. we all get fear for a reason, its a cautionary mechanism for the body. who the fu*k calls people an exapmle for ignoring caution, doing stupid sh*t, and putting ur life on the line daily with wild god created animals? not I said the fruit fly. oh yea

RIP STEVE
Ha ha wtf did you just write there homie? I personally live my life day to day and take nothing for granted. Your time could be up today, tonight, tomorrow, etc. Steve lived his life to the fullest extent. In his 44 years he has probably done more than anyone on BX will do in their lifetime. sh*t he had kids, he knew the risk's involved in his ventures, Terri did too. It wasn't his fault for swimming in the ocean making a documentary for his daughters new show!!!!! sh*t I could be walking on the street and get hit or shot so is it my fault for walking on the street? Dude did what he had to do to support his family and support his wildlife conservation. Hell we should all be able to take something from this and live our life to the fullest each and every day and be grateful we get another breath!!!!

RIP Steve!
 11 years ago '04        #195
The812IN Playa 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 0 0
Here is another update:

STEVE Irwin made the fatal decision to interrupt his normal filming schedule yesterday morning when a large group of stingrays captured his attention.

"He was shooting a number of segments and taking the opportunity to gather whatever material he could," film crew member Peter West said last night.

"He noticed there were an abundance of stingrays so he decided to do a segment on those."

Irwin and his film crew had been in north Queensland for five days, sleeping on their boat moored at Port Douglas Marina and travelling to the outer reef each day to film segments for a documentary he was making for cable television station Animal Planet.

But yesterday, Irwin saw the stingrays and thought they would be a perfect segment for a new program to be hosted by daughter Bindi.

Shortly after 11am (AEST), Irwin was being filmed by a cameraman in 2m of water at Batt Reef, about 32 nautical miles offshore from Port Douglas, as he swam over the top of a large bull ray.

Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the 2.5m stingray turned on Irwin and struck him with its tail, releasing a poisonous and jagged barb that pierced his heart.

Graphic footage of the incident, which police have seized, shows the animal turning and striking Irwin, who immediately collapses in the water.

"They were actually filming him at the time, the guy was swimming in the water, the ray stopped and turned and that was it," said Mr West, who viewed the footage yesterday afternoon.

"There was nothing to it. It was just a freak accident."

Irwin was pulled aboard the inflatable dinghy by his cameraman and skipper and taken to Deepstar, the boat that belonged to Mr West's local support crew.

"The whole process was very quick; they were probably back at our boat within a couple of minutes," he said. "We started the process of raising the alarm and they proceeded back to their boat Croc One."

Mr West said Irwin was "barely conscious" at the time and was not able to speak.

Irwin's film crew tried in vain to resuscitate him and called for help on their radio on their way to the Low Isles - a nearby island popular with day-trippers from Port Douglas. But Irwin was most likely already dead.

"He died what he loved doing best and he left this world in a happy and peaceful state of mind," producer, director and life-long friend John Stainton said. "He would have said 'crocs rule'."

The crew of Quicksilver dive boat Wave Dancer had tried to revive him with a defibrillator, but paramedics, who arrived by helicopter, announced him dead shortly afterwards. Irwin was then transported to the morgue at Cairns Hospital.

His family was believed to be rushing to north Queensland last night.

Port Douglas dive boat skipper Mick Liggins was supposed to dine with Irwin tonight.

"We were out with him a couple of days ago looking for stonefish," he said.

"It is just such a tragedy; he was a great bloke."
 09-04-2006, 10:05 AM         #196
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^he still got that a.ss shanked tho
 09-04-2006, 10:06 AM         #197
bnut1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who would have thought he would have got k!lled by a stingray
 09-04-2006, 10:10 AM         #198
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just had to keep pushing it...
 11 years ago '04        #199
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,400 | Props total: 3882 3882
 The812IN Playa said:
Here is another update:

STEVE Irwin made the fatal decision to interrupt his normal filming schedule yesterday morning when a large group of stingrays captured his attention.

"He was shooting a number of segments and taking the opportunity to gather whatever material he could," film crew member Peter West said last night.

"He noticed there were an abundance of stingrays so he decided to do a segment on those."

Irwin and his film crew had been in north Queensland for five days, sleeping on their boat moored at Port Douglas Marina and travelling to the outer reef each day to film segments for a documentary he was making for cable television station Animal Planet.

But yesterday, Irwin saw the stingrays and thought they would be a perfect segment for a new program to be hosted by daughter Bindi.

Shortly after 11am (AEST), Irwin was being filmed by a cameraman in 2m of water at Batt Reef, about 32 nautical miles offshore from Port Douglas, as he swam over the top of a large bull ray.

Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the 2.5m stingray turned on Irwin and struck him with its tail, releasing a poisonous and jagged barb that pierced his heart.

Graphic footage of the incident, which police have seized, shows the animal turning and striking Irwin, who immediately collapses in the water.

"They were actually filming him at the time, the guy was swimming in the water, the ray stopped and turned and that was it," said Mr West, who viewed the footage yesterday afternoon.

"There was nothing to it. It was just a freak accident."

Irwin was pulled aboard the inflatable dinghy by his cameraman and skipper and taken to Deepstar, the boat that belonged to Mr West's local support crew.

"The whole process was very quick; they were probably back at our boat within a couple of minutes," he said. "We started the process of raising the alarm and they proceeded back to their boat Croc One."

Mr West said Irwin was "barely conscious" at the time and was not able to speak.

Irwin's film crew tried in vain to resuscitate him and called for help on their radio on their way to the Low Isles - a nearby island popular with day-trippers from Port Douglas. But Irwin was most likely already dead.

"He died what he loved doing best and he left this world in a happy and peaceful state of mind," producer, director and life-long friend John Stainton said. "He would have said 'crocs rule'."

The crew of Quicksilver dive boat Wave Dancer had tried to revive him with a defibrillator, but paramedics, who arrived by helicopter, announced him dead shortly afterwards. Irwin was then transported to the morgue at Cairns Hospital.

His family was believed to be rushing to north Queensland last night.

Port Douglas dive boat skipper Mick Liggins was supposed to dine with Irwin tonight.

"We were out with him a couple of days ago looking for stonefish," he said.

"It is just such a tragedy; he was a great bloke."

just so sad. RIP Irwin.
 09-04-2006, 10:19 AM         #200
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The812IN Playa said:
Ha ha wtf did you just write there homie? I personally live my life day to day and take nothing for granted. Your time could be up today, tonight, tomorrow, etc. Steve lived his life to the fullest extent. In his 44 years he has probably done more than anyone on BX will do in their lifetime. sh*t he had kids, he knew the risk's involved in his ventures, Terri did too. It wasn't his fault for swimming in the ocean making a documentary for his daughters new show!!!!! sh*t I could be walking on the street and get hit or shot so is it my fault for walking on the street? Dude did what he had to do to support his family and support his wildlife conservation. Hell we should all be able to take something from this and live our life to the fullest each and every day and be grateful we get another breath!!!!

RIP Steve!

to sum it up i called him a stupid cracker that did what he liked. but its not always about u, and being a "crocodile hunter" isnt very cool if u have kids. yeah i can die walking down the street and ill accept that. but i refuse to die from a crocodile or a god damn freak sting ray accident, i owe my family more than that dumb a.ss sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy