The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
bet half these fools dont know who that is
 09-13-2006, 06:02 AM         #102
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Bodie ready to handle the crown yet, he don't got that raw k!ll-a-n*gga on the spot type attitude yet. That "pass-me-your-gun" in him at this moment. He got heart tho', he just not all the way raw, and he has to step up his brain game and quit thinking small time. He has gotten smarter tho over the years, I'll admit that. I would like to see him hold the crown soon, or "Snoop" (that'll be some sh*t).

I just peeped a few spoilers off the wire forums, Season 4 about to be deep as f*ck!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-13-2006 at 06:06 AM..
 09-13-2006, 06:43 AM         #103
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
+Spoiler Alert+

Randy Wagstaff (the orphan boy whose mother was k!lled that never met his father /w the foster mother "Miss Anna"), Melvin "Cheese" Wagstaff (Method Man)

"Proposition Joe" Stewart = Great Uncle

I think the young crew & Bodie might come all the way up towards the end of the season.

And why is "Bunny" in the school section?!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-13-2006 at 06:47 AM..
 09-13-2006, 07:14 AM         #104
Scummy485 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any one got episode 2?
 09-13-2006, 07:22 AM         #105
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I do, but you an download it from this thread

09-13-2006, 10:56 AM         #106
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
Cool I didnt catch that.
yeah, you gotta listen to the dialog. When the wire comes on my cell goes off. I dont even talk to my mom if she calls.
All of the little bits of info is in the dialogue and conversations.
 11 years ago '05        #107
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I canít believe that namond is Wee-Bayís son this lil dude is soft a.ss a babyís a.ss. Other than that I am a wire junky lol.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 09-25-2006 at 10:54 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #108
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
yeah that young boy michael gon b a problem anybody think marlo gon try and get weebey son to work for him
 09-13-2006, 03:25 PM         #109
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Hell Yeah! I think he (Michael) may be the one to cap Marlo a.ss on some real sh*t, that n*gga got too much heart and he about to be slangin for Bodie too, and maybe boxing for Cutty. Prezbaluski is mad homo, they need to let Avon & Wee-Bey link up. How much time did Avon & Wee-Bey get anyway?

We-bey got several life sentences. He aint never coming home. Avon will have to finish up the remainder of the original 15 he was sentenced to.
In saw a interview with Wood Harris. He said he aint coming back. He says that he asked for Avon to be k!lled but that they did not do it. He said he's tired at doing tv and he's a bit pissed that they k!lled D'Angelo and Stringers characters because Larry Gilliard and Idris were great actors. I really think for the most part the Barksdale crew will not regain any major power.
 09-13-2006, 03:29 PM         #110
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Powermoves said:
We-bey got several life sentences. He aint never coming home. Avon will have to finish up the remainder of the original 15 he was sentenced to.
In saw a interview with Wood Harris. He said he aint coming back. He says that he asked for Avon to be k!lled but that they did not do it. He said he's tired at doing tv and he's a bit pissed that they k!lled D'Angelo and Stringers characters because Larry Gilliard and Idris were great actors. I really think for the most part the Barksdale crew will not regain any major power.

Avon only had to finish up the rest of his 7 year sentence homie.

09-13-2006, 03:30 PM         #111
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
it showed that for like 30 secs.. your boy is not in the show anymore .. i read where they k!lled that character and some n*gga posted an interview with Woods Harris I believe

ill admit after the 1st episode i thought i was gon hate the mayor election and sh*t, but damn after episode 2 i dont wanna miss anything

@ Prez face when he sees Bubbles walk in the school ... they are going to go all out this season b/c it will probably be the last

*sheds tear*

BTW the producer of the show says the reason the ratings arent good is b/c of the african americans playing the majority of the roles.. thoughts??

I think is race is partly to blame. They messed up moving it to 9 on sunday. It should have stayed at 8. They gotta go up against the NFL and those Desperate House Wives. It's been proven time and again that blacks will watch a lot of different types of tv and films no matter what race is in it. A lot of neilsen studies show whites turn the tv when there are many blacks on a program.
Think about how most older white dudes you know hate the NBA and Love the inferior college game.

Last edited by Powermoves; 09-13-2006 at 03:38 PM..
 09-13-2006, 03:35 PM         #112
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Avon only had to finish up the rest of his 7 year sentence homie.

you could be right. I know he had to finish up his original sentence if he got in any kind of trouble. I just thought it was originally 15 and not 7
 11 years ago '04        #113
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said:

I think the young crew & Bodie might come all the way up towards the end of the season.

!
dawg.. all youve been saying is bodie dont have the heart, he aint gon run sh*t, and now you say this... youre finally opening your eyes... bodie bout to get him a crew
 11 years ago '04        #114
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
U yah boy boy nahmen is a bi*ch be stuntin on his n*ggaz and sh*t its statring out good though. Does anyone know when Av. Barksdale is getting released and Gay dude can't think of his name getting locced up?
whats omar gettin locked up for?????? .. maybe at the end of this season, but i see him gettin k!lled before he goes to jail

AVON WILL NOT BE IN SEASON 4 GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! his character is through, yall get over it
 11 years ago '04        #115
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
STICKY THIS sh*t MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fu*k Smallville and Boondocks.. the wire coksuckers

those threads were started sept. 05 and are 10 pages/// this sh*t was started this month and is already 8 deep

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 09-13-2006 at 03:43 PM..
 09-13-2006, 03:57 PM         #116
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
dawg.. all youve been saying is bodie dont have the heart, he aint gon run sh*t, and now you say this... youre finally opening your eyes... bodie bout to get him a crew

I don't think he got in him at this moment, but towards the end of the season I think it will be a different story.

Powermoves said:
you could be right. I know he had to finish up his original sentence if he got in any kind of trouble. I just thought it was originally 15 and not 7
I am right, that info came right off the official Wire website, check the link at the end of that post if you don't believe me.
 09-13-2006, 04:22 PM         #117
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
whats omar gettin locked up for?????? .. maybe at the end of this season, but i see him gettin k!lled before he goes to jail

AVON WILL NOT BE IN SEASON 4 GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! his character is through, yall get over it

I can't wait til Omar gets popped in the series. He was the most gangsta n*gga on the show, but he was also a f*g and a snitch too so I could not take a liking to his character. He confused me, you didn't know whether to cheer for him when he pulled off some outrageous sh*t or be in disgust at his homo-gangsta roll. That's like contradictory, that n*gga should love prison. What's the point of him being on the street, he don't want b*tches, cars, clothes, and he likes making love to men. Prison is the perfect place for him.

He used to crack me up tho' embarassing the real G's, tieing up robbin em', and Avon crew could never catch his a.ss. I remember they popped at that n*gga while taking his grandma to church, had granny a.ss ducking shots! I have to admit that n*gga Omar has been untouchable since his appearance. That n*gga (Omar) the Anti-Christ or something, a gangsta f*g in control! Bodie might cap his a.ss for a little payback.

I hope Poot comeback this season, then Bodie really-ll be on some G sh*t.

When the tit-for-tat between Avon and Marlo became a full-blown battle over territory, towering Barksdale enforcer Slim Charles was brought on the payroll. He soon started dropping bodies and organizing the ranks of Barksdale hitters, thinned though they were after the losses of Wee-Bey to prison and Stinkum to Omar. And even as Daniels' squad kicks in the Barksdale safehouse and ends that war, consigning Avon Barksdale and most of his muscle to prison on weapons charges, Slim Charles was surveilling Marlo Stanfield and Chris Patrlow, ready to deliver a blow to the opposition. Because he was not at the safehouse, Slim Charles remains on the street - a man without an organization, until Proposition Joe offers him a lieutenant's grade, working with the eastside kingpin and the New Day Coop. Slim remains the source of supply for a handful of independent dealers trying to make their way on stray corners in the wake of the Barksdale collapse - dealers that include Bodie Broadus.

Source:

If somebody k!ll Proposition Joe then Slim Charles will takeover his cartel, then become Bodies supplier.

Now, the stories of Michael, Namond, DuQuan and Randy take place against the rise of a new narcotics empire in West Baltimore - replacing the fallen Barksdale organization - and the resulting struggle by Baltimore detectives to mount an investigation against this new power.
Source:

Told yall the kids gone be somethin big!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-13-2006 at 04:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #118
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
ya know something it thought about that would be pretty good. When Omar goes to jail he runs into "Bird" from season one and they have problems from there. I already know he will run into major problems in jail aside from the fact he will be gettin ran...lol
 11 years ago '05        #119
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 14121 14121
 JaeHood313 said:
ya know something it thought about that would be pretty good. When Omar goes to jail he runs into "Bird" from season one and they have problems from there. I already know he will run into major problems in jail aside from the fact he will be gettin ran...lol
Omar done robbed everybody and they momma,but dude aint neva been scared of sh*t i dont see them k!llin off his character ever

Sup wit dookie tho??dont u just feel sorry for the lil n*gga....boy came home and his foster momma was like "boy why u smell like piss" and he was like "oh we was playin wit dookie and u know how his clothes be"
 11 years ago '04        #120
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 ItsYaboyJay said:
^^^I do, but you an download it from this thread

wait theres another boxden bored or i can log in there with my name on here???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now