The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
+35  49
164 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
45 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #76
P DRILLA 113 heat pts113
space
space
$11,597 | Props total: 11350 11350
i think that dude that saw omar shoot stringer's bodyguard in season 3 is going to put omar in jail to get out of the subpeona he just got served with...

marlo is gettin real c*cky, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out

12 years ago '05        #77
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,540 | Props total: 176 176
so is slim runnin avon boys now or what??? love them to be at war again wit marlo

09-12-2006, 10:31 AM         #78
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Dookie, the little broke dirty kid, gone grow up to be the man one day!

12 years ago '04        #79
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
episode 3 is gon be the sh*t.. the return of Omar, and watch it will be the episode where yall can all admit that i was right about bodie.. just watch after the closing credits go off episode 2 and they show "Next Episode of The Wire"

09-12-2006, 01:02 PM         #80
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I still haven't seen Episode II, somebody need to upload that

12 years ago '04        #81
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 201 201
That was Lex's baby mother......why would he shoot her too??????? would you pop your baby moms?

09-12-2006, 02:09 PM         #82
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeHood313 said
That was Lex's baby mother......why would he shoot her too??????? would you pop your baby moms?

If you gone throw you life away for a skandolous b*tch, why not? Personally I would've just said f*ck that b*tch, got a badder b*tch and moved on, but if you gon' be a idiot you might as well be a good one.

+Spoiler+

On Episode II, the Mayor got caught getting some head ol' boy was stunned

It's funny how Dirty D (from Pooty Tang) is my man's campaign manager, he still look dirty (literally)

12 years ago '04        #83
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 17 17
what happened to all bodie's boys heard
method man (cheese) was coming back

12 years ago '04        #84
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 17 17
where cutty

09-12-2006, 02:49 PM         #85
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Running the boxing ring, sh*t lookin tight now too, he got all the neighborhood mama's on his d*ck

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-12-2006 at 02:50 PM..

12 years ago '05        #86
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 3243 3243
season started off good

avon needs to be more involved and less of prezbaluski cleanin fu*kin skool desks

12 years ago '05        #87
Suavebeatz 72 heat pts72
space
space
$12,696 | Props total: 25854 25854
 ItsYaboyJay said
^^^Running the boxing ring, sh*t lookin tight now too, he got all the neighborhood mama's on his d*ck
Hell yeah they cookin him peach cobbler n sh*t....He gives that big a.ss prison grin like..."hell yeah n*gga"....i think the young boy that didnt accept Marlo's money gonna be a problem

09-12-2006, 03:07 PM         #88
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said
Hell yeah they cookin him peach cobbler n sh*t....He gives that big a.ss prison grin like..."hell yeah n*gga"....i think the young boy that didnt accept Marlo's money gonna be a problem

Hell Yeah! I think he (Michael) may be the one to cap Marlo a.ss on some real sh*t, that n*gga got too much heart and he about to be slangin for Bodie too, and maybe boxing for Cutty. Prezbaluski is mad homo, they need to let Avon & Wee-Bey link up. How much time did Avon & Wee-Bey get anyway?

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-12-2006 at 03:14 PM..

12 years ago '04        #89
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 941 941
 ItsYaboyJay said
Hell Yeah! I think he (Michael) may be the one to cap Marlo a.ss on some real sh*t, that n*gga got too much heart and he about to be slangin for Bodie too, and maybe boxing for Cutty. Prezbaluski is mad homo, they need to let Avon & Wee-Bey link up. How much time did Avon & Wee-Bey get anyway?

Avon got 7, but he got out in like 2, then got sent back to finish the rest in season 3 after Stringer set him up. Wee-Bay got life, so he aint neva gettin out. Dude pleaded to mad bodies.

12 years ago '04        #90
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
avons character is through with.. you will not see him at all this season.. how yall aint know that??????

12 years ago '04        #91
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
updated the avi...haha

MODS!! why the fu*k is this thread not stickied

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 09-12-2006 at 05:50 PM..

12 years ago '04        #92
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 BurninLz said
season started off good

avon needs to be more involved and less of prezbaluski cleanin fu*kin skool desks
it showed that for like 30 secs.. your boy is not in the show anymore .. i read where they k!lled that character and some n*gga posted an interview with Woods Harris I believe

ill admit after the 1st episode i thought i was gon hate the mayor election and sh*t, but damn after episode 2 i dont wanna miss anything

@ Prez face when he sees Bubbles walk in the school ... they are going to go all out this season b/c it will probably be the last

*sheds tear*

BTW the producer of the show says the reason the ratings arent good is b/c of the african americans playing the majority of the roles.. thoughts??

12 years ago '04        #93
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,647 | Props total: 5785 5785
I was with you on the mayor race but im into it now . I dont think that is the reason ratings arent good . I dont think enough of america understands both parts of the game .. i dunno tho . Episode 3 looks like its back on that sh*t tho check the preview below .

Episode #40: "Home Room"
Debut date: SUNDAY, SEPT. 24 (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 26 (11:30 p.m.), 27 (midnight), 29 (10:00 p.m.) and 30 (11:15 p.m.)
HBO2 playdate: Sept. 25 (9:00 p.m.)
With his lead dwindling in the polls, Royce resorts to extreme measures to stall Carcetti's momentum. At Bodie's corner, Michael proves adept as a runner, with both Bodie and Marlo taking notice. A re-up bodega is put under surveillance by Omar (Michael K. Williams) and Greggs (Sonja Sohn), for different reasons. Rawls (John Doman) replaces Asher with a "company man," Charles Marimow (Boris McGiver), who pushes a new agenda on the detail, to Freamon and Greggs' dismay. A domesticated McNulty invites Bunk (Wendell Pierce) over for dinner, which ends with the two remembering the good old days at a familiar spot. Randy enjoys a productive first day of school, though Prez, the new teacher, isn't so fortunate. Herc reaps an unexpected benefit, courtesy of the mayor. Colvin (Robert Wisdom) contemplates trading his new job in the private sector for one that gets him back on the streets.
Teleplay by Richard Price; story by Ed Burns & Richard Price; directed by Seith Mann.

09-12-2006, 06:07 PM         #94
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said
I was with you on the mayor race but im into it now . I dont think that is the reason ratings arent good . I dont think enough of america understands both parts of the game .. i dunno tho . Episode 3 looks like its back on that sh*t tho check the preview below .

Other HBO playdates: Sept. 26 (11:30 p.m.), 27 (midnight), 29 (10:00 p.m.) and 30 (11:15 p.m.)
With his lead dwindling in the polls, Royce resorts to extreme measures to stall Carcetti's momentum. At Bodie's corner, Michael proves adept as a runner, with both Bodie and Marlo taking notice. A re-up bodega is put under surveillance by Omar (Michael K. Williams) and Greggs (Sonja Sohn), for different reasons. Rawls (John Doman) replaces Asher with a "company man," Charles Marimow (Boris McGiver), who pushes a new agenda on the detail, to Freamon and Greggs' dismay. A domesticated McNulty invites Bunk (Wendell Pierce) over for dinner, which ends with the two remembering the good old days at a familiar spot. Randy enjoys a productive first day of school, though Prez, the new teacher, isn't so fortunate. Herc reaps an unexpected benefit, courtesy of the mayor. Colvin (Robert Wisdom) contemplates trading his new job in the private sector for one that gets him back on the streets.
Teleplay by Richard Price; story by Ed Burns & Richard Price; directed by Seith Mann.

good sh*t bunny's coming back

09-12-2006, 07:46 PM         #95
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said
avons character is through with.. you will not see him at all this season.. how yall aint know that??????

^^^I'm saying tho they still can do some sh*t on what he be doing in prison, same with Wee-Bey, let's us get a glimpse of what them n*gga's thinking while they are in the joint

UknowWhatItIs said
updated the avi...haha

MODS!! why the fu*k is this thread not stickied

I was thinking the samething

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 09-12-2006 at 07:48 PM..

09-12-2006, 07:53 PM         #96
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody a part of this thread should get a "The Wire" character for their avi.

12 years ago '05        #97
Suavebeatz 72 heat pts72
space
space
$12,696 | Props total: 25854 25854
 Fameus said

Micheals the lil lightskinned boy who wouldnt take Marlos money right?..If so i knew he was gonna be a problem,Bunny gonna come back on some more crazy sh*t prolly worst then hamsterdam...plus its only a matter of time til mcnulty get back with Greggs and them.

I hope Prez aka Psycho cop dont k!ll 1 of them lil kids u know hes known for doin some stupid a.ss sh*t

12 years ago '04        #98
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said
Everybody a part of this thread should get a "The Wire" character for their avi.
damn i didnt even think about snoop when i got mine, i saw somebody with Marlos and copied em basically

whos gon get omar???

12 years ago '04        #99
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 ItsYaboyJay said
^^^I'm saying tho they still can do some sh*t on what he be doing in prison, same with Wee-Bey, let's us get a glimpse of what them n*gga's thinking while they are in the joint
thats what they were saying that he wasnt involved at all in season 4 and will not even make an appearance to show him in prison... RIP Avon Barksdale, most gangsta n*gga ever on TV

12 years ago '04        #100
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,346 | Props total: 19294 19294
fu*ka Wire Avy, the n*gga in my avy would dead them n*ggas lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  32
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  22
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
266 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
136 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Poor iPhone Sales Panic Apple, Frustrating iPhone 5G Delay, Massive i..
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Soulja Boy Flexing! "YOU RENT-A-CAR-RAPPERS CANT STAND ON YOUR FOREIGNS..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Tory Lanez Opinion on Who's the King of R&B
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Dec 10 - Humans Are Pooping Plastic, And No One’s Certain How Bad That..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy