The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #621
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
FoR The one MILLION time bodie dies on the season finale.

U must not have all 13 episodes. Bodie doesn't die in episode 13. it's 11 or 12. I think is 12 though.
 11 years ago '05        #622
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 1226 1226
Damn poot is the only ni**a from barksdales gang that still on. Atleast they keepin it how it really be, dudes be gettin murked left n right.
 11-20-2006, 03:04 AM         #623
jcox12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know where i can catch "The Wire" from season 1? I need to catch up. Preciate ya!
 11 years ago '04        #624
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1070 1070
 younghova032003 said:
I got a question. We all like the wire and dont really want the sh*t to end but everybody d/l it and already watched the whole season. But u ever think HBO look at the numbers of people that tune in. How many of u all still watch it EVERY sunday even though u d/l the whole season? And u been askin for more seasons?
we all watch it on demand buddy... you don't necessarily have to tune in every sunday... and there WILL be a 5th and final season...

daone2fear said:
U must not have all 13 episodes. Bodie doesn't die in episode 13. it's 11 or 12. I think is 12 though.
and you must not have watched all 13 eps thoroughly, Bodie DOES die in episode 13...

jcox12 said:
Anybody know where i can catch "The Wire" from season 1? I need to catch up. Preciate ya!
you'll have to d/l it, they took it off of demand ages ago... check the j/b
 11 years ago '04        #625
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
damn mich and them stomped randy
 11 years ago '05        #626
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 682 682
For all The wire fans yall should d/l Freeway - what we do video...some of the wire characters are there.
 11 years ago '04        #627
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
that n*gga michael is a g.
 11 years ago '04        #628
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 pissin-on-game said:
damn mich and them stomped randy
no michael got his back
 11-20-2006, 07:05 PM         #629
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-20-2006, 07:34 PM         #630
bibby10ch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My i'm luv'n da way they set this season up....The way they makin it, the yung n*ggaz off da Wire goin b run'n that sh*t next season.....And i seen all this season, Micheal Lee goin b that n*gga when its all said and done next season
 11-20-2006, 08:01 PM         #631
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Damn poot is the only ni**a from barksdales gang that still on. Atleast they keepin it how it really be, dudes be gettin murked left n right.
slim charles, my favorite character is still alive. hes about to be makin moves in the 5th season. by the way i never saw the episode before from last night and i saw all the bootlegs on here. cleared a LOT of sh*t up ha.
 11 years ago '04        #632
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
yuppppp
 11-21-2006, 05:58 PM         #633
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiit

since dats outta me....

im gettin ma wire fix...i d/l the torrents man..well two so far...season one was crack.....dat n*gga d'angelo... a real down to earth n*gga...im botu to start on season 2....i hear its kinda weak with all dat docks sh*t..but wateva....and i cant wait for season 3...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii..........................

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiit
 11 years ago '04        #634
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiit

since dats outta me....

im gettin ma wire fix...i d/l the torrents man..well two so far...season one was crack.....dat n*gga d'angelo... a real down to earth n*gga...im botu to start on season 2....i hear its kinda weak with all dat docks sh*t..but wateva....and i cant wait for season 3...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii..........................

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiit
yea D was a good character... u gotta watch season 2... its still better than that other sh*t on TV
 11-22-2006, 08:31 PM         #635
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
^^^that same b*tch-ll probably f*ck up every n*gga on Boxden
i don't know bout fu*k up but from what i heard outside of the show she the real deal
 11 years ago '05        #636
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
I give HBO props. They keep the good series coming.
 11-26-2006, 09:11 PM         #637
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i caught up...4 seasons in abt a month... i can finally step into this thread....haha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...waitin on season 5
 11 years ago '04        #638
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
damn so randy got beat this week and looks like he gonna get beat again next week with nahman i believe gonna turn on him
 11 years ago '06        #639
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 pissin-on-game said:
damn so randy got beat this week and looks like he gonna get beat again next week with nahman i believe gonna turn on him
Yeah that sh*t was crazy, I wanna know what that Weak a.ss Police Officer who got that paint thrown on him. That sh*t was funny as hell. Buddy had to come up off that ring....
 11-27-2006, 03:14 AM         #640
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it Michael that k!lled Bodie? it was too dark on my screen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy