Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #601
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Jaiden05 said:
Aye whats up with the 3 eps on BET in Jan? Nae just mentioned it on 106 in park.
they premiered the commercials last night during the Hip Hop Awards...

anybody see Marlo in Monica's new vid? seems like errrbody's puttin the dudes from the Wire in their vids these days... Avon and Stringer even presented an award at the Hip Hop Awards... i ain't know Stringer was british!! :wow:
 11-16-2006, 10:19 PM         #602
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is cats getting sh*t thats not on tv yet from posts site a link or some sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #603
Big War|M 
space
space
damn, your late... search thru the jukebox... wait, you probably don't have access...
 11-16-2006, 10:24 PM         #604
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
damn, your late... search thru the jukebox... wait, you probably don't have access...

Awww dont do that fam look out I wanna see this sh*t where can I go what is the jukebox??
 11 years ago '04        #605
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 Big War said:
nah, cuz i see Mike as the next Marlo, and Dukie ain't a k!lla...
n*ggas arent born k!llers, they turn into k!llers. The way n*ggas keep sh*tting on him, you neva no what he could be capable of. It be the quiet n*ggas who bring guns to school and blow the bullys head off.
 11 years ago '04        #606
Big War|M 
space
space
 knockz said:
Awww dont do that fam look out I wanna see this sh*t where can I go what is the jukebox??
its not me doing anything, you gotta get your rep game up... then the jukebox will be accessable to you...

thegod said:
n*ggas arent born k!llers, they turn into k!llers. The way n*ggas keep sh*tting on him, you neva no what he could be capable of. It be the quiet n*ggas who bring guns to school and blow the bullys head off.
but he's not in school any more and he hustles for Mike now... i hear what you saying, but we're talkin about a kid that ran for help when Mike stood tall against those kids after they called Randy a snitch...

Last edited by Big War; 11-16-2006 at 11:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #607
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yea i dont see dookie being a k!ller but u never know... im sure he will face some sort of beef in season 5 while slangin
 11 years ago '04        #608
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
 Big War said:
its not me doing anything, you gotta get your rep game up... then the jukebox will be accessable to you...

but he's not in school any more and he hustles for Mike now... i hear what you saying, but we're talkin about a kid that ran for help when Mike stood tall against those kids after they called Randy a snitch...
Yeah, I was lmfao when he was like "oh sh*t" and took off like a bi*ch. We'll see.

Side Note: Did anyone else think Dukie was the dude from "Everyone Hates Chris" lol. First time i saw ep 1 i was like WTF, what is he doin on the wire. Them n*ggas look alike.
 11 years ago '04        #609
Big War|M 
space
space
YES!!!! i def thought it was the same kid when i saw the first epp... but then the facial expressions made me think diff...
 11 years ago '06        #610
E23 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
ive had the season finally for a month now that sh*t was blazing. lots of plot and different people gettin merked out. and season 5 should should be really good i cant wait. i also wonder if anyone can get the link on the two documentaries. they were 2 half hour speacials. holla back
 11 years ago '05        #611
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Big War said:
they premiered the commercials last night during the Hip Hop Awards...

anybody see Marlo in Monica's new vid? seems like errrbody's puttin the dudes from the Wire in their vids these days... Avon and Stringer even presented an award at the Hip Hop Awards... i ain't know Stringer was british!! :wow:

Yeah snoop was promoting Hell hath no fury cd.
Yeah String shokked the sh*t out of me with that tight a.ss scarf and the accent. How are they going to bring bakk String and Avon when String got murked?

Last edited by Jaiden05; 11-17-2006 at 07:42 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #612
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
Just a question i havent seen the whole season yet but are they gonna do anything with those subpeonas? if they find out the courts and the senators where taking drug money some arrest would be released i.e. avon some others. freeman follows through it could happen
 11 years ago '04        #613
Big War|M 
space
space
^^^you'll see what goes down in the season finale...

Jaiden05 said:
How are they going to bring bakk String and Avon when String got murked?
they're not... they were just at the awards show... wood harris already said he doesn't want to do the show any more...
 11-18-2006, 01:43 PM         #614
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody Got Episode 11 No Torent
 11 years ago '04        #615
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
best series hands down
 11-19-2006, 02:55 PM         #616
SlumzRep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 got a link to episode 6 (season 4)
hit me up with the pm or the upload (cant access jb) thanks
appreciated. 1.
 11 years ago '05        #617
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 687 687
FoR The one MILLION time bodie dies on the season finale.
 11-19-2006, 08:18 PM         #618
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No knock against the dude who plays "Bodie", but LoL @ people who

thought Bodie was gonna rise up to be the next "kingpin".
 11 years ago '05        #619
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
I got a question. We all like the wire and dont really want the sh*t to end but everybody d/l it and already watched the whole season. But u ever think HBO look at the numbers of people that tune in. How many of u all still watch it EVERY sunday even though u d/l the whole season? And u been askin for more seasons?
 11 years ago '04        #620
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 younghova032003 said:
I got a question. We all like the wire and dont really want the sh*t to end but everybody d/l it and already watched the whole season. But u ever think HBO look at the numbers of people that tune in. How many of u all still watch it EVERY sunday even though u d/l the whole season? And u been askin for more seasons?

ALL hbo does is worry about the numbers of people tuning in. So yeah, all the people who DL and then complain when it gets cancelled are the reason it got cancelled.. The Wire was one of the best shows Ive seen but Im not really lookin forward to a season 5 that much. It was tight but everythings all crazy now. Everyone from the first 4 seasons that matter are gone now. Too hard to bring in all new people and have people willing to get used to it, at least imo. Then again it could have ended up like Lost where they on their 3rd season and STILL havent gotten anywhere.. fu*k, its kind of fu*ked up these days for shows, its hard to keep viewers...

Pz
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago