The Wire season 4 starts right now

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #626
ElQueHablaSucio 49 heat pts49
space
space
$4,816 | Props total: 5325 5325
For all The wire fans yall should d/l Freeway - what we do video...some of the wire characters are there.

12 years ago '04        #627
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
that n*gga michael is a g.

12 years ago '04        #628
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 pissin-on-game said
damn mich and them stomped randy
no michael got his back

11-20-2006, 07:05 PM         #629
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-20-2006, 07:34 PM         #630
bibby10ch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My i'm luv'n da way they set this season up....The way they makin it, the yung n*ggaz off da Wire goin b run'n that sh*t next season.....And i seen all this season, Micheal Lee goin b that n*gga when its all said and done next season

11-20-2006, 08:01 PM         #631
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said
Damn poot is the only ni**a from barksdales gang that still on. Atleast they keepin it how it really be, dudes be gettin murked left n right.
slim charles, my favorite character is still alive. hes about to be makin moves in the 5th season. by the way i never saw the episode before from last night and i saw all the bootlegs on here. cleared a LOT of sh*t up ha.

12 years ago '04        #632
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 25 25
yuppppp

11-21-2006, 05:58 PM         #633
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiit

since dats outta me....

im gettin ma wire fix...i d/l the torrents man..well two so far...season one was crack.....dat n*gga d'angelo... a real down to earth n*gga...im botu to start on season 2....i hear its kinda weak with all dat docks sh*t..but wateva....and i cant wait for season 3...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii..........................

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiit

12 years ago '04        #634
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiit

since dats outta me....

im gettin ma wire fix...i d/l the torrents man..well two so far...season one was crack.....dat n*gga d'angelo... a real down to earth n*gga...im botu to start on season 2....i hear its kinda weak with all dat docks sh*t..but wateva....and i cant wait for season 3...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii..........................

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiit
yea D was a good character... u gotta watch season 2... its still better than that other sh*t on TV

11-22-2006, 08:31 PM         #635
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said
^^^that same b*tch-ll probably f*ck up every n*gga on Boxden
i don't know bout fu*k up but from what i heard outside of the show she the real deal

12 years ago '05        #636
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
I give HBO props. They keep the good series coming.

11-26-2006, 09:11 PM         #637
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i caught up...4 seasons in abt a month... i can finally step into this thread....haha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...waitin on season 5

12 years ago '04        #638
pissin-on-game 
space
space
damn so randy got beat this week and looks like he gonna get beat again next week with nahman i believe gonna turn on him

12 years ago '06        #639
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,411 | Props total: 569 569
 pissin-on-game said
damn so randy got beat this week and looks like he gonna get beat again next week with nahman i believe gonna turn on him
Yeah that sh*t was crazy, I wanna know what that Weak a.ss Police Officer who got that paint thrown on him. That sh*t was funny as hell. Buddy had to come up off that ring....

11-27-2006, 03:14 AM         #640
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it Michael that k!lled Bodie? it was too dark on my screen

12 years ago '04        #641
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
yea the wire is gettin good only 2 episodes left for the season....wats gonna happen next week i didn't see the previews.....they're close to finding those bodies

11-27-2006, 10:04 AM         #642
killuminatinow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said
was it Michael that k!lled Bodie? it was too dark on my screen

naw, the guy that said, "don't be messin with Marlo's package," k!lled Bodie. and Omar is about to set up shop, especially after making 20 on the dollar by selling the shipment back to Prop Joe. Season 5 will be interesting though. surprised their were no kids of Barksdale or Bell.........

11-27-2006, 10:12 AM         #643
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dukie need to cut that ugly a.ss fro off!

12 years ago '04        #644
pissin-on-game 
space
space
 pissin-on-game said

Michael and Dukie

11-28-2006, 03:07 AM         #645
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt know until after i finished watching sea4 that snoop was a girl...when i went to look on thewire webiste...
damn she look like lil romeo

12 years ago '04        #646
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 3530 3530
i just got season 1, bout to catch up...

12 years ago '05        #647
P DRILLA 114 heat pts114
space
space
$11,633 | Props total: 11609 11609
 Big War said
i just got season 1, bout to catch up...
season 1 and 4 were the best imo, but all of em are tight

12 years ago '04        #648
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 UknowWhatItIs said
yea D was a good character... u gotta watch season 2... its still better than that other sh*t on TV
they should have never k!lled his character. he wasn't your average dope dealer on the corner. that n*gga was smart. imagine that n*gga alive right now not in jail either. that n*gga probably could have kept the barksdale crew together. i know it's a stretch

12 years ago '04        #649
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 86 86
 killuminatinow said
naw, the guy that said, "don't be messin with Marlo's package," k!lled Bodie. and Omar is about to set up shop, especially after making 20 on the dollar by selling the shipment back to Prop Joe. Season 5 will be interesting though. surprised their were no kids of Barksdale or Bell.........
na man that looked like michael that did bodie

12 years ago '04        #650
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,807 | Props total: 768 768
where are u guys seeing these episodes in advance? because im only on the episode where Randy's crib was burned and he dissed that cop thats always slackin. and now im hearing talk about bodie being snuffed so whats good with a link or summin?

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  41
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  21
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-30online now  11
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  11
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything