Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #481
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1519 1519
 RonMexicoQB said:
You see lol...if your being serious
and im still lost
 11 years ago '06        #482
jvpimp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
marlo's a snitch!
 10-21-2006, 06:58 PM         #483
talon9333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent seen it but i heard it was ok
 10-21-2006, 06:59 PM         #484
talon9333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill have to check it out
 11 years ago '04        #485
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 gunits50cent187 said:
and im still lost
it wasnt michael ... goddamn how many times we gotta say that sh*t...

Chris told marlo no we shouldnt have him do somebody he knows for his 1st time,, and marlo nodded
 11 years ago '06        #486
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 UknowWhatItIs said:
it wasnt michael ... goddamn how many times we gotta say that sh*t...

Chris told marlo no we shouldnt have him do somebody he knows for his 1st time,, and marlo nodded
If that wasn't Micheal than who was it, that was apart of the transition fornext season it was Micheal
 11 years ago '06        #487
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 jsmooth-117 said:
aye major props to anyone who can tell me where i can go and DL this on the net or even watch it real talk!
its on bx, you have to go to the video dump
 11 years ago '04        #488
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1519 1519
it was either that one black dude that told bodie not to fu*k up marlos package or michael..im pretty sure it was michael but eveyone on here wats to be a c*nt and say it wasnt him.people think they got it all figured out until they get proven wrong.
 11 years ago '05        #489
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,364 | Props total: 14205 14205
I know everybodies seen the sh*t already but i just got done watching it...my final thoughts on it is this.....******SPOLIER********

Man even though Randy was a snitch i felt bad for dude i wouldve rather seen Naymond k!lled then Randy gettin tortured n sh*t......Glad Mcnulty came back...Bodie went out like he was spose to like a "soldier".....what happened with Dookie is some real life sh*t,thats just how n*ggaz get turned into cornerboys....just get tired of doin without..........I loved this season and im still gonna watch it probably 3 or 4 more times just to make sure i aint miss nothin and so i can beat the trivia on hbo.com......Im lookin forward to season 5...yall make sure yall still watch em on demand and when they airing sunday nights so them ratings can level or some sh*t..they dont need to pull the plug on the wire...sh*ts the best show on tv!!!!!!!
 10-22-2006, 09:31 AM         #490
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
it was either that one black dude that told bodie not to fu*k up marlos package or michael..im pretty sure it was michael but eveyone on here wats to be a c*nt and say it wasnt him.people think they got it all figured out until they get proven wrong.

it was the first guy you wrote, why can't you figure that out. Why would they show Micheal k!ll some random guy if he already had his first k!ll with Bodie. Just keep watching it until you stop thinking it's Micheal.
 11 years ago '04        #491
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
yea episode 13 after bodie is dead they go to michaels and give him his 1st job.. .. i mean yall n*ggas are slow
 10-23-2006, 01:02 AM         #492
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said:
thanks for spoiling it

Yeah! This season was f*cked up I had to watch all of it in advance after seeing the spoiler that Bodie was k!lled on this site. I'm still pissed about that, Season 5 should be raw as hell, the revenge season!

*Spoilers*

-Naymond got bi*ched out by that little n*gga, his mama, and slapped up by Michael

-Cutty got shot twice in the leg trying to talk to Michael

-Michael running with Chris & Snoop

-Omar on the prowl AGAIN

-Prop. Joe getting blackmailed by Omar

-All the bodies were found

-Randy got fu*ked up and burnt out

-The snitch fiend k!lled the boy he was with

-Bodie dead

-Marlo in Prop. Joe co/op

-The Mayor on his biz

-Naymond finally realized he aint something he's not

-The kid crew is broke up

-Dookie slangin and got put in highschool

-Michael just raw as fu*k!

-Marlo (he just there)
 10-23-2006, 01:39 AM         #493
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If HBO doesn't let them air Season 5 they should make it a DVD
 10-23-2006, 01:46 AM         #494
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm seriously f*ckin mad that Bodie got k!lled! This season left me feeling angry and pissed off! Unfair a.ss season just like the streets! Slim Charles could've put Bodie under his wing on some real sh*t, he a hoe I lost respect for that n*gga!
 10-23-2006, 02:19 AM         #495
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Herc f*cked up everything...Randy...Bodie...The Fiend (Bubz)...At least my n*gga Cutty got on that fine a.ss nurse!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 10-23-2006 at 02:29 AM..
 10-23-2006, 03:10 AM         #496
Da Evil Genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Bubz, that should been happen to him. He snitch on everybody from Barksdale crew to Marlo Crew.
 10-23-2006, 03:24 AM         #497
Da Evil Genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight it was either the kid who told bodie dont fu*k with marlo count or Michael. But peep it after bodie died why would marlo give michael his old corner if he didnt k!ll him. Also remember after Michael k!lled dude,as soon as he got in the truck first thing Chris told him you can look him in the eye now no matter who he what he done you can look him right in the eye. Peep it when Bodie died his back was turned around so the shooter couldnt look into his eyes when he shot him. Why would Chris tell michael you can look him in eye now.
 10-23-2006, 10:59 AM         #498
Surfinfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said:
Im watching it now on HBO on-demand
:applause:

hot sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #499
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
man im not argueing with yall about who shot Bodie anymore, but just watch ep 13 closely when Chris, Marlo and Snoop are in the courtyard.... also they did not approach michael until after Bodie was dead at Michaels house and they said we got 2 things for ya 1. Take over the corner Bodie used to run (where Michael also worked temporarily) 2. Return them the favor they did (killing Bugs dad) by k!lling a n*gga for them... its not that hard to figure out... trust me they would have made it a big deal if Michael was actually the one that shot Bodie

damn yall are stupid
 10-23-2006, 01:27 PM         #500
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way it would make sense that Michael k!lled Bodie is only if that scene with Michael, Chris & Snoop at Michael house was just showing how the conversation went before hand when Bodie was k!lled, but still he said the corner Bodie "used" to run. Michael didn't do it, it was the n*gga who shot Cuttie, the n*gga that seen Bodie with McNulty, or some old random rival n*gga that they about to bring into the show and they were just building suspense for Season 5.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago