The Wire season 4 starts right now

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #601
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 3471 3471
 Jaiden05 said
Aye whats up with the 3 eps on BET in Jan? Nae just mentioned it on 106 in park.
they premiered the commercials last night during the Hip Hop Awards...

anybody see Marlo in Monica's new vid? seems like errrbody's puttin the dudes from the Wire in their vids these days... Avon and Stringer even presented an award at the Hip Hop Awards... i ain't know Stringer was british!! :wow:

11-16-2006, 10:19 PM         #602
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is cats getting sh*t thats not on tv yet from posts site a link or some sh*t.

12 years ago '04        #603
Big War|M 
space
space
damn, your late... search thru the jukebox... wait, you probably don't have access...

11-16-2006, 10:24 PM         #604
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said
damn, your late... search thru the jukebox... wait, you probably don't have access...

Awww dont do that fam look out I wanna see this sh*t where can I go what is the jukebox??

12 years ago '04        #605
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 941 941
 Big War said
nah, cuz i see Mike as the next Marlo, and Dukie ain't a k!lla...
n*ggas arent born k!llers, they turn into k!llers. The way n*ggas keep sh*tting on him, you neva no what he could be capable of. It be the quiet n*ggas who bring guns to school and blow the bullys head off.

12 years ago '04        #606
Big War|M 
space
space
 knockz said
Awww dont do that fam look out I wanna see this sh*t where can I go what is the jukebox??
its not me doing anything, you gotta get your rep game up... then the jukebox will be accessable to you...

thegod said
n*ggas arent born k!llers, they turn into k!llers. The way n*ggas keep sh*tting on him, you neva no what he could be capable of. It be the quiet n*ggas who bring guns to school and blow the bullys head off.
but he's not in school any more and he hustles for Mike now... i hear what you saying, but we're talkin about a kid that ran for help when Mike stood tall against those kids after they called Randy a snitch...

Last edited by Big War; 11-16-2006 at 11:40 PM..

12 years ago '04        #607
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yea i dont see dookie being a k!ller but u never know... im sure he will face some sort of beef in season 5 while slangin

12 years ago '04        #608
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 941 941
 Big War said
its not me doing anything, you gotta get your rep game up... then the jukebox will be accessable to you...

but he's not in school any more and he hustles for Mike now... i hear what you saying, but we're talkin about a kid that ran for help when Mike stood tall against those kids after they called Randy a snitch...
Yeah, I was lmfao when he was like "oh sh*t" and took off like a bi*ch. We'll see.

Side Note: Did anyone else think Dukie was the dude from "Everyone Hates Chris" lol. First time i saw ep 1 i was like WTF, what is he doin on the wire. Them n*ggas look alike.

12 years ago '04        #609
Big War|M 
space
space
YES!!!! i def thought it was the same kid when i saw the first epp... but then the facial expressions made me think diff...

12 years ago '06        #610
E23 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
ive had the season finally for a month now that sh*t was blazing. lots of plot and different people gettin merked out. and season 5 should should be really good i cant wait. i also wonder if anyone can get the link on the two documentaries. they were 2 half hour speacials. holla back

12 years ago '05        #611
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
 Big War said
they premiered the commercials last night during the Hip Hop Awards...

anybody see Marlo in Monica's new vid? seems like errrbody's puttin the dudes from the Wire in their vids these days... Avon and Stringer even presented an award at the Hip Hop Awards... i ain't know Stringer was british!! :wow:

Yeah snoop was promoting Hell hath no fury cd.
Yeah String shokked the sh*t out of me with that tight a.ss scarf and the accent. How are they going to bring bakk String and Avon when String got murked?

Last edited by Jaiden05; 11-17-2006 at 07:42 AM..

12 years ago '05        #612
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 2170 2170
Just a question i havent seen the whole season yet but are they gonna do anything with those subpeonas? if they find out the courts and the senators where taking drug money some arrest would be released i.e. avon some others. freeman follows through it could happen

12 years ago '04        #613
Big War|M 
space
space
^^^you'll see what goes down in the season finale...

Jaiden05 said
How are they going to bring bakk String and Avon when String got murked?
they're not... they were just at the awards show... wood harris already said he doesn't want to do the show any more...

11-18-2006, 01:43 PM         #614
knockz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody Got Episode 11 No Torent

12 years ago '04        #615
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 3 3
best series hands down

11-19-2006, 02:55 PM         #616
SlumzRep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 got a link to episode 6 (season 4)
hit me up with the pm or the upload (cant access jb) thanks
appreciated. 1.

12 years ago '05        #617
ElQueHablaSucio 49 heat pts49
space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 5305 5305
FoR The one MILLION time bodie dies on the season finale.

11-19-2006, 08:18 PM         #618
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No knock against the dude who plays "Bodie", but LoL @ people who

thought Bodie was gonna rise up to be the next "kingpin".

12 years ago '05        #619
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 64 64
I got a question. We all like the wire and dont really want the sh*t to end but everybody d/l it and already watched the whole season. But u ever think HBO look at the numbers of people that tune in. How many of u all still watch it EVERY sunday even though u d/l the whole season? And u been askin for more seasons?

12 years ago '04        #620
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 younghova032003 said
I got a question. We all like the wire and dont really want the sh*t to end but everybody d/l it and already watched the whole season. But u ever think HBO look at the numbers of people that tune in. How many of u all still watch it EVERY sunday even though u d/l the whole season? And u been askin for more seasons?

ALL hbo does is worry about the numbers of people tuning in. So yeah, all the people who DL and then complain when it gets cancelled are the reason it got cancelled.. The Wire was one of the best shows Ive seen but Im not really lookin forward to a season 5 that much. It was tight but everythings all crazy now. Everyone from the first 4 seasons that matter are gone now. Too hard to bring in all new people and have people willing to get used to it, at least imo. Then again it could have ended up like Lost where they on their 3rd season and STILL havent gotten anywhere.. fu*k, its kind of fu*ked up these days for shows, its hard to keep viewers...

Pz

12 years ago '04        #621
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 14 14
 ElQueHablaSucio said
FoR The one MILLION time bodie dies on the season finale.

U must not have all 13 episodes. Bodie doesn't die in episode 13. it's 11 or 12. I think is 12 though.

12 years ago '05        #622
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 2170 2170
Damn poot is the only ni**a from barksdales gang that still on. Atleast they keepin it how it really be, dudes be gettin murked left n right.

11-20-2006, 03:04 AM         #623
jcox12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know where i can catch "The Wire" from season 1? I need to catch up. Preciate ya!

12 years ago '04        #624
Big War|M 
space
space
 younghova032003 said
we all watch it on demand buddy... you don't necessarily have to tune in every sunday... and there WILL be a 5th and final season...

daone2fear said
U must not have all 13 episodes. Bodie doesn't die in episode 13. it's 11 or 12. I think is 12 though.
and you must not have watched all 13 eps thoroughly, Bodie DOES die in episode 13...

jcox12 said
Anybody know where i can catch "The Wire" from season 1? I need to catch up. Preciate ya!
you'll have to d/l it, they took it off of demand ages ago... check the j/b

12 years ago '04        #625
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 25 25
damn mich and them stomped randy

Home      

most viewed right now
+118online now  42
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
243 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+111online now  37
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  31
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  10
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-69online now  9
Image(s) inside WTF: Will Smith Come Out The CLOSET, HE fu-king Reverse Cowgirl A WINE..
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
NBA steph curry says the moon landing was faked
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+39online now  8
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy