Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #441
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t wit Bodie got me heated had to turn that sh*t off for a minute
 10-16-2006, 04:41 AM         #442
kokane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Marlo told Chris to send a message by k!lling Bodie... they ran up on his corner and he grabbed the piece from under the car and started tryin to shoot at snoop and chris and some n*gga came out of a small space on bodies corner and put 2 in his head... damn they could have left that sh*t for season 5
you got it all right... i just wanted to let you know that it was michael that k!lled bodie... thats why marlo told him that since he took him out he can get his corner.
 11 years ago '04        #443
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
it wasn't Michael, it was that cat target practicing with them and gave Bodie that bag and told him not to fu*k with Marlo's money
 10-16-2006, 10:10 AM         #444
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael DID NOT k!ll Bodie.
 11 years ago '05        #445
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Anyone who doesn't rank this as one of the top seasons doesn't know good tv from Flavor of Love season 2...
 10-16-2006, 11:10 AM         #446
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Open your eyes people or atleast listen to the dialougue. Micheal did not k!ll Bodie. Repeat, Micheal did not k!ll Bodie.
 10-16-2006, 12:47 PM         #447
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when Marlo n Chris were talking about taking out Bodie.....they were talking about maybe giving it to his new pup, Michael. But Chris said naw better someone he don't know. Liked how McNulty kinda bonded w/ Bodie, both a couple of lil bi*ches on the chessboard. Marlo better watch it in Season 5, Major Crimes is back up.
 11 years ago '05        #448
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
[QUOTE=kokane]you got it all right... i just wanted to let you know that it was michael that k!lled bodie... thats why marlo told him that since he took him out he can get his corner.[/QUOT, Watch it again it was dude at their lil target practice. He is the would who said " don't fuc up Marlo's count".
 11 years ago '04        #449
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
if one of you f*g**ts say michael k!lled bodie again i swear....
 11 years ago '04        #450
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:
when Marlo n Chris were talking about taking out Bodie.....they were talking about maybe giving it to his new pup, Michael. But Chris said naw better someone he don't know. Liked how McNulty kinda bonded w/ Bodie, both a couple of lil bi*ches on the chessboard. Marlo better watch it in Season 5, Major Crimes is back up.
classic scene.... Bodie was just a n*gga with no muscle that was always loyal and never fu*ked anything up and he couldnt stand the n*gga marlo b/c how he just k!lled n*ggas for no reason... He felt bad b/c it was him and poot who told Lil Kevin to go see Marlo thinkin Marlo wouldnt do sh*t (shouldve known better)

the scenes in season 3 where he would look at Marlos boys Fruit and them and start brushin his shirt off was classic... and then when snoop and chris came to give him the package and kevin walked off Snoop was like whats wrong with ya boy, he was like "well I told him to put 2 in both yalls head but he aint listen"

Bodie never had a chance to come up big time after Stringer died

RIP Bodie
 10-17-2006, 04:01 PM         #451
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marlo used to teach ma lil sister karate class out here in BK...he goes by the nickname "skip"...

ma moms even told me da n*gga used to live in out buildin on eastern parkway....then he he left the job to go on the wire, ma lil sister told me this..
 10-17-2006, 04:55 PM         #452
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season was sad but it was REAL in real life theirs no happy endings
 10-17-2006, 04:59 PM         #453
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bodie "THIS IS MY CORNER I AINT RUNING NOW WHERE"

Last edited by Mr.X; 10-17-2006 at 05:56 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #454
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Mr.X said:
bodie "THIS IS MY CORNER I AINT RUNING NOW WHERE"
To all fans of The Wire, I know the majority of us have seen the entire season already and yes again it was another classic one, but wemust keep in mind that we still need to watch or atleast put our televisons on hbo sunday nights in order to keep the ratings up on the best show ever produced by man, or we wont have this forum this time next year, then there will be nothing left at all, lets support this magnificent show by continuing to view it, because we all know corporate America would love to snatch the truth away from us

Prop for props:applause:

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 10-19-2006 at 10:43 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #455
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Does anyone else think Marlo is out of control, I mean when B & B was around there were still rules, countlessbodies dropped daily,I mean everything has to have some rules and parameters, but I have to admitI like his style I just dont like not having the Barksdale crew around anymore
 11 years ago '04        #456
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
theyve already renewed for a 5th season ... i watch football on sunday nights

Marlos def an arragont a.ss kingpin... itll catch up with him in season 5
 11 years ago '06        #457
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 349 349
Does anyone have an idea of when season 5 will be out?
 11 years ago '04        #458
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
HBO announced September 12th, 2006 that they have commissioned a fifth and final season, ordering 13 episodes. David Simon indicated in a recent interview he pitched an idea to HBO executives about the fifth season to revolve around the media
 10-18-2006, 02:06 PM         #459
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ n*ggaz thinkin' Bodie was gonna be the "man" this season.

Stringer sonned that n*gga on the reggy-

Was scared to k!ll Wallace-

Gettin' punked by Chris and Snoop-

Gettin' bi*ched @ by lil' dude in raggedy a.ss car-

Lettin' Namond's mom son him-

That n*gga Bodie served no purpose in this season just like McNulty.
 11 years ago '05        #460
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Coooooold said:
LoL @ n*ggaz thinkin' Bodie was gonna be the "man" this season.

Stringer sonned that n*gga on the reggy- ( you are talking bout string Bell right

Was scared to k!ll Wallace- ( R u sure are not talking bout poot? Bodie "stop like a lil girl B a man"

Gettin' punked by Chris and Snoop- ( U can't b serious the k!llers of this season bodie with no muscle)

Gettin' bi*ched @ by lil' dude in raggedy a.ss car- ( once again one of Marlo's boiz)

Lettin' Namond's mom son him- Ummm is that Webey's son - isn't he the one that confessed to all the bodies . His raise was going back and snitch to bey iits like the mob u gotta take care of yah fam.

That n*gga Bodie served no purpose in this season just like McNulty.

:applause: great jobe understand the drug game.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago