most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #421
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,548 | Props total: 6807 6807
they shouldnt have k!lled bodie....
hope snoop dies next season
 11 years ago '05        #422
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 1000bluntz said:
I feel bad for that Randy kid. I know he snitched and sh*t but he was a good kid regardless and his life is basically sh*t now and he had all this potential and sh*t. Sad sh*t, this season was pretty damn depressing. Chris is fu*king gully as all fu*k. I felt bad for Prezbo seeing Dookie slangin' and sh*t, that sh*t probably hurt deep like. Dookie ain't really had much of a choice at this point.

i dont feel sorry for randy.when he got caught sellin candy he should of jus took the punishment and left it at that but instead he snitched on some one.then he gets caught up again with that girl sayin he had a part in the r*pe and snitches again about the murder.hes lucky marlo didnt have him k!lled but marlo made his life bad.

as for dookie he had 2 sell.his parents got evicted and his only friend is michael.plus hes been called dirty for a long period of time and after awhile ur gonna want a change.michael gave him the opportunity to sell for him and make some money plus he didnt want to go to high school and get picked on.i think he should sell for michael and go 2 school cuz he would probly be one of the smartest people in his class.
 11 years ago '05        #423
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 914 914
 UknowWhatItIs said:
season 4 has been the weakest season yet (no not b/c bodie died)... i think they just tried to cover too much and at the end youre just like wtf is this really the end of the season????

the last few episodes Bodie was not the same n*gga... the sitdown with mcnulty was classic, "I aint never fu*ked up a count, never taken off the stash, ive been out there since i was 13, and all I am is one of them lil bi*ches on the chessboards"

*sheds tear*

sorry for you people that aint seen it

fu*k outta here if u think this is the worst season lol Frank Sabotka?
 11 years ago '05        #424
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
thats crazy how they brought in the russian dude from season 2 as prop joe and thems connect.. he gon start fu*kin with marlo
russian?
 11 years ago '04        #425
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 wr8201 said:
i dont feel sorry for randy.when he got caught sellin candy he should of jus took the punishment and left it at that but instead he snitched on some one.then he gets caught up again with that girl sayin he had a part in the r*pe and snitches again about the murder.hes lucky marlo didnt have him k!lled but marlo made his life bad.

as for dookie he had 2 sell.his parents got evicted and his only friend is michael.plus hes been called dirty for a long period of time and after awhile ur gonna want a change.michael gave him the opportunity to sell for him and make some money plus he didnt want to go to high school and get picked on.i think he should sell for michael and go 2 school cuz he would probly be one of the smartest people in his class.

yo i can see michael and dook being a new avon and stringer cause mike is just gully as helll now and dook is a smart lil dude so thats what it looks like to me
 11 years ago '05        #426
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 ImSoBroke said:
yo i can see michael and dook being a new avon and stringer cause mike is just gully as helll now and dook is a smart lil dude so thats what it looks like to me
u prolly failed analagies when u took the SAT's

Avon Barksdale/Stringer Bell : Michael/DOOOOKIE??

come on now
 11 years ago '04        #427
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
Anyone try the trivia game on hbo.com ? Test your skills
 10-15-2006, 08:03 AM         #428
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a weak a.ss season, too much politics.

Sucks how they ended bodie... When D showed them how to play chess I thought he was really gonna come up... smh.
 10-15-2006, 08:17 AM         #429
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spiros Vondas is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good sh*t!
 10-15-2006, 09:57 AM         #430
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
Is it just me but I swear they're making Omar to invincible.. Hows homeboy gonna go in the shop with 3 of em, pointing no gun, after he just robbed them and walk away.. fu*k that.. Omar ain't even deep. n*ggaz been wanting his head and they've had opportunities and never capitalize.. And how the fu*k do they never follow him after he robs them?? How the fu*k does he sit in that cab or van all day with his boyfriend and no ones sees them......

Omar's gangsta but C'MONNN...

p.s. i still love the show tho

He robbed prop Joe....who got him in all that sh*t in the first place....he knew prop joe wouldnt have had him k!lled cause his boyfriend would have told marlo that Joe sent Omar to rob the card game.....

Prop joe tried to calm things by putting Omar on another one of Marlo's packages but he underestimated omar and got his whole shipment got.

Joe used Omar to get closer the Marlo(the new king apparant) and he got burnt in the worst way.

I want to see if Joes dirty a.ss games is going to come back on him cause he really was on some stringer bell sh*t next season
 11 years ago '04        #431
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 BurninLz said:
fu*k outta here if u think this is the worst season lol Frank Sabotka?
i dont count season 2

whats up with u replying to all my posts???
 11 years ago '04        #432
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
btw the "bad" guys in season 2 were russian
 10-15-2006, 04:20 PM         #433
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
russian?
they were russian, remember "the greek" said they call him that and he isn't even greek.
 11 years ago '04        #434
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 BurninLz said:
russian?
do u watch the show closely, or u just a.ssumed theyre white americans??

11 years ago '05        #435
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 ImSoBroke said:

avon wasnt a k!ller.marlo reminds me of avon.

dookie could be a stringer bell cuz hes smart as hell and he could do some things

michael reminds me of wee bay.hes a k!ller at a young age and hes only gonna get worse
 11 years ago '05        #436
theboyflames 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 5 5
The last season just shut off about 42 minutes into it. So I don't know what happened. I heard some of ya'll say Bodie got k!lled, I figured that. Somebody pm what happened after Bodie ate lunch in the park wit Mcnulty.
props
 10-15-2006, 07:54 PM         #437
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is that The Wire is the sh*t!!
 11 years ago '04        #438
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 theboyflames said:
The last season just shut off about 42 minutes into it. So I don't know what happened. I heard some of ya'll say Bodie got k!lled, I figured that. Somebody pm what happened after Bodie ate lunch in the park wit Mcnulty.
props
Marlo told Chris to send a message by k!lling Bodie... they ran up on his corner and he grabbed the piece from under the car and started tryin to shoot at snoop and chris and some n*gga came out of a small space on bodies corner and put 2 in his head... damn they could have left that sh*t for season 5
 10-15-2006, 11:54 PM         #439
musa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im new to the box... but i cant find ep 12 i think i have 13... its 1:18 long can i get some kind hint or directions
 10-16-2006, 12:05 AM         #440
musa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 musa said:
im new to the box... but i cant find ep 12 i think i have 13... its 1:18 long can i get some kind hint or directions

fu$k it I found it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy