NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2006, 04:10 AM         #401
I~N~I Mista 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah can someone PM me season 4 links also, or tell me where i can get them joints at?
 11 years ago '05        #402
megamusik 
space
space
space
$389 | Props total: 0 0
The Wire the truth the kids did there thing
 11 years ago '05        #403
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4477 4477
yo.. whas it michael that k!lled bodie?? that part was so dark on my screen
 11 years ago '05        #404
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 rawchester said:
yo.. whas it michael that k!lled bodie?? that part was so dark on my screen
same here but i don't think so cuz the next morning marlo comes over and tells him he's taking over bodie's corner. This was the best season imo and left me more depressed than schindler's list real talk. Whoever said that this is the best show to EVER be on tv, I couldn't agree more
 11 years ago '04        #405
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
nah it wasn't mike

I brightened my screen and slowed it down...I think it was dude that was target practicing with Chris, Marlo, Monk and Snoop
 11 years ago '04        #406
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
damn man i really thought bodie was gonna be the 1 to rise up but after what he said about chess its like dude knew that couldnt be a king piece and since the top pieces of his team already been wiped out it was game over. kinda out with the old in with the new transition this season cause marlo and them came up last season then we saw the kids rise and be groomed to be the next generation
 11 years ago '04        #407
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yea in the courtyard when theyre talkin bout bodie beein seen marlo tries to get chris to let michael do it but chris is like "naw he used to work for bodie, make it a n*gga he doesnt know the first time"
 11 years ago '04        #408
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Y'all need to brighten your sh*t up, that was Michael poppin' Bodie clear as day. He popped up from that skinny alley and walked up on Bodie while Bodie was firing the other direction with his back turned.
 11 years ago '04        #409
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
Spoiler***

Ya know I was just reading another post about Avon not being involved anymore and it made me think of bodie getting k!lled. wathcing that scene for the first time was really sumthin.....I really liked how he stood up and was like "fu*k it". Him saying "fu*k that these my corners" reminded me of Avon saying " I want my corners" I like how he kept it true to himself and the barkdales. I really wanted to see someone from that organization still be a top dawg on the westside. Only one left is Slim even though he ridin wit joe and I like seeing slim with joe for now but i would have rathered had slim start his own crew on teh west and do sumthin. But it too bad majority of the barkdales are gone...i miss seeing shamrock and that other guy the with dreads who was always took care of their "muscle" business dude was a hot boy lol. But I think that the best scene out of season 4 was bodie's last stand on that same very corner he stood on everyday. I just wish that if someone had to pop bodie that it would have been someone else other than that funny lookin MF'r. I didnt like that character the minute i saw him when he dropped off the first package from Marlo to Bodie. But season 4 I thought was good and i hoe is season 5 "Poot" rises to be something ( since was used to be a barksdale of course lol)
 11 years ago '04        #410
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
Spoiler***

yo yo that WAS NOT MIKE that shot bodie bodies k!ller was the funny lookin n*gga that snoop and chris was showin how to shoot people. he was also the guy who told bodie "Do not mess up marlo's money" in that car. Mike popped another dude teh last episode
 11 years ago '04        #411
1000bluntz 
space
space
Yeah I'm not so sure now who that n*gga is now that I look at it again, the dude's lips make it look Michael. I'll need to see it in brighter picture.
 10-14-2006, 12:12 AM         #412
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i need to get episodes 10-13.....can i get a lil rep help from yall?? im trying to skim thru this thread w/my eyes half shut......cause i don't wanna know what happens til i see it.....lil help be appreciated tho.....Dookie 4 MOD
 11 years ago '04        #413
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 1000bluntz said:
Y'all need to brighten your sh*t up, that was Michael poppin' Bodie clear as day. He popped up from that skinny alley and walked up on Bodie while Bodie was firing the other direction with his back turned.

that wasn't micheal that was another one of marlo's "hitboys"

dude was the one that gave bodie the package when he turned the corner over to marlo
 10-14-2006, 01:23 AM         #414
what1985 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best show out right now, top 5 ever
 11 years ago '04        #415
1000bluntz 
space
space
I feel bad for that Randy kid. I know he snitched and sh*t but he was a good kid regardless and his life is basically sh*t now and he had all this potential and sh*t. Sad sh*t, this season was pretty damn depressing. Chris is fu*king gully as all fu*k. I felt bad for Prezbo seeing Dookie slangin' and sh*t, that sh*t probably hurt deep like. Dookie ain't really had much of a choice at this point.
 10-14-2006, 02:00 AM         #416
Da Evil Genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was michael remember when he k!lled dude at the end chris said now you could look into someone eye when you k!ll them because he didnt look at bodie in the eyes. The reason why chris and snoop was shock when michael k!lled bodie cause they didnt know he was going to do it someone else was suppose to k!ll him when michael did they knew he meant business. That why Marlo give Michael Bodie block remember when they went to his crib.
 11 years ago '04        #417
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
dude i'm watching it right now thats not micheal
 11 years ago '04        #418
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
THAT IS NOT MIKE!!!!!! it the same kid who told bodie specifically "60/40 split......DO not mess up Marlo's money." You can look and tell it was his little skinny a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #419
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Damn Michael Lee changed and everyone precdiction was right Cris and Michael most of me fondeled on when younger.
 10-14-2006, 10:41 AM         #420
what1985 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for that n*gga Bubs. that boy went through alot of troubles this season, damn shame the people he helped in the past (Herc & Kima) weren't there for dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy