The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #381
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 4463 4463
Is it just me but I swear they're making Omar to invincible.. Hows homeboy gonna go in the shop with 3 of em, pointing no gun, after he just robbed them and walk away.. fu*k that.. Omar ain't even deep. n*ggaz been wanting his head and they've had opportunities and never capitalize.. And how the fu*k do they never follow him after he robs them?? How the fu*k does he sit in that cab or van all day with his boyfriend and no ones sees them......

Omar's gangsta but C'MONNN...

p.s. i still love the show tho
 11 years ago '04        #382
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 rawchester said:
Is it just me but I swear they're making Omar to invincible.. Hows homeboy gonna go in the shop with 3 of em, pointing no gun, after he just robbed them and walk away.. fu*k that.. Omar ain't even deep. n*ggaz been wanting his head and they've had opportunities and never capitalize.. And how the fu*k do they never follow him after he robs them?? How the fu*k does he sit in that cab or van all day with his boyfriend and no ones sees them......

i see what u saying but honestly the people omar stick up dont know how deep he role. he's like a hood urban legend surviving basically on his rep. u remember in episode 3 when they nygga was causing fear just going to the store for cereal. plus nyggas know he went against avon and dropped Stringer even prop joe says beef wit him disturbs the sleep lol. they over do a lil but not so much to seem unrealistic,i mean he was vulnerable in jail
 11 years ago '04        #383
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 Fameus said:
Quote of the season

Bunk: I know im all that , im thinkin about some pus*y
Snoop: Yea me to
sh*t had me rollin...

just finished this season

fu*ked up how most of them kids turned out...cant wait for another season

and dat n*gga donut is a fool i couldnt stop laughin at the end
 11 years ago '04        #384
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
does anyone know what song was banging in that car at the end of EP. 4 when cutty offered mike a ride home after dropping justin off? .....anyone know name of song? I got a sub hooked up to my tv so i can hear the bass line real good on the shows when cars are bangin rap music. sh*t was tight.

Last edited by JaeHood313; 10-12-2006 at 10:06 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #385
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
aight this is for the n*ggas that have watched the whole season....

does yalls episode 13 last an hour and 20 minutes??? i think theyre going to cut out 20 mins of the leaked sh*t and have the ending take place when they drive off after tossin Michaels gun.... hey maybe theyll take out Bodie gettin his wig split too... lol naw they wont do that cuz thats how they gettin mcnulty back

lmao at dookie on the corner, and he has to take care of bug now... sh*ts fu*ked up

season 5 will be crazy... they know its their last season they will go all out

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 10-12-2006 at 11:41 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #386
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
funniest quote to me in the whole season is when Bunk is just straight going off on Herc about the Randy kid and then Hercs like "Hey youre talking to a seargant here, respect my stripes" Bunk says "fu*k your stripes".... lol at Herc that white boy is wild
 11 years ago '06        #387
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 2957 2957
:wtf: ive been watching that sh*t on ondemand i already saw this upcoming sundays episode
 11 years ago '04        #388
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 UknowWhatItIs said:
does yalls episode 13 last an hour and 20 minutes??? i think theyre going to cut out 20 mins of the leaked sh*t and have the ending take place when they drive off after tossin Michaels gun.... out
Nah Hbo is good for havein a hour and a half season finale
 11 years ago '04        #389
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 619 619
 rawchester said:

Though Omar seems like he is untouchable..I think Michael will be the one to bring him down. Remember in one episode Omar was in the high rises looking at Marlo talk to Michael. Omar was like "he is just a kid". Sleep on Michael and he might get murked.true story
 10-12-2006, 05:19 PM         #390
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
the best scene in the whole season to me is when Omar goes in Prop Joes lil shop and scares the sh*t out of all them bigass gangstas... then he steals his sh*t and sells it back to em... lmao

omar is a animal
 10-12-2006, 05:21 PM         #391
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dookie gonna be fly next season. watch when he gets his paper up gonna have gear
 10-12-2006, 05:23 PM         #392
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best season imo and BODIE WENT OUT LIKE A fu*kIN G
 11 years ago '05        #393
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Mr.X said:
lol dookie gonna be fly next season. watch when he gets his paper up gonna have gear

im not surprised he started seliin

his parents r crack heads and they got evicted so all he could do is live with michael and michael trusts him 2 sell on his block

plus after all that time being called dirty and havin no clothes and food hes gonna want 2 make some money
 11 years ago '04        #394
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Mr.X said:
best season imo and BODIE WENT OUT LIKE A fu*kIN G
they did a good job with his character imo.... he was just always a real n*gga and always played by the code and did what you are supposed to as a "corner" n*gga... think he finally just got fed up with the whole street life IMO
 11 years ago '04        #395
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
oh sh*t naw the funniest part is when Chris is changing the radio and it gets to Lean Wit It Rock Wit It and hes like "hey this my joint yo" and started dancing

for some reason that sh*t had me laughin like a mofuka
 10-12-2006, 07:03 PM         #396
Mr.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ that lil boy he look like hes 9 years old
 11 years ago '04        #397
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 UknowWhatItIs said:
oh sh*t naw the funniest part is when Chris is changing the radio and it gets to Lean Wit It Rock Wit It and hes like "hey this my joint yo" and started dancing

for some reason that sh*t had me laughin like a mofuka
right

I love moments like that when crazy k!llin characters be chillin out and sh*t

the guy that plays Chris deserves an emmy...real talk

the scenes he have with Michael like when he's pointing out Bug's dad is some grade A sh*t

I wonder if Mike and Dookie going to take over the streets in like 5 years like Avon and Stringer

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is the dude to k!ll a main character like Omar or Marlo next season

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 10-12-2006 at 11:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #398
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
The guy who plays Chris deserves a fu*kin comb . He had me crackin up dancin to lean wit rock wit it .
 11 years ago '04        #399
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Fameus said:
The guy who plays Chris deserves a fu*kin comb . He had me crackin up dancin to lean wit rock wit it .
 11 years ago '06        #400
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
my fault i know im mad late with this but i just came in this thread............ where can i get to see the season 4 online?? u can PM me the sh*t if u want... either way good lookin out...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy