The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
+359  23
163 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #426
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,918 | Props total: 3281 3281
 ImSoBroke said
yo i can see michael and dook being a new avon and stringer cause mike is just gully as helll now and dook is a smart lil dude so thats what it looks like to me
u prolly failed analagies when u took the SAT's

Avon Barksdale/Stringer Bell : Michael/DOOOOKIE??

come on now

12 years ago '04        #427
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 5791 5791
Anyone try the trivia game on hbo.com ? Test your skills

10-15-2006, 08:03 AM         #428
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a weak a.ss season, too much politics.

Sucks how they ended bodie... When D showed them how to play chess I thought he was really gonna come up... smh.

10-15-2006, 08:17 AM         #429
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spiros Vondas is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good sh*t!

10-15-2006, 09:57 AM         #430
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said
Is it just me but I swear they're making Omar to invincible.. Hows homeboy gonna go in the shop with 3 of em, pointing no gun, after he just robbed them and walk away.. fu*k that.. Omar ain't even deep. n*ggaz been wanting his head and they've had opportunities and never capitalize.. And how the fu*k do they never follow him after he robs them?? How the fu*k does he sit in that cab or van all day with his boyfriend and no ones sees them......

Omar's gangsta but C'MONNN...

p.s. i still love the show tho

He robbed prop Joe....who got him in all that sh*t in the first place....he knew prop joe wouldnt have had him k!lled cause his boyfriend would have told marlo that Joe sent Omar to rob the card game.....

Prop joe tried to calm things by putting Omar on another one of Marlo's packages but he underestimated omar and got his whole shipment got.

Joe used Omar to get closer the Marlo(the new king apparant) and he got burnt in the worst way.

I want to see if Joes dirty a.ss games is going to come back on him cause he really was on some stringer bell sh*t next season

12 years ago '04        #431
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 BurninLz said
fu*k outta here if u think this is the worst season lol Frank Sabotka?
i dont count season 2

whats up with u replying to all my posts???

12 years ago '04        #432
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
btw the "bad" guys in season 2 were russian

10-15-2006, 04:20 PM         #433
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
russian?
they were russian, remember "the greek" said they call him that and he isn't even greek.

12 years ago '04        #434
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 BurninLz said
russian?
do u watch the show closely, or u just a.ssumed theyre white americans??

12 years ago '05        #435
wr8201 
space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 4 4
 ImSoBroke said
yo i can see michael and dook being a new avon and stringer cause mike is just gully as helll now and dook is a smart lil dude so thats what it looks like to me

avon wasnt a k!ller.marlo reminds me of avon.

dookie could be a stringer bell cuz hes smart as hell and he could do some things

michael reminds me of wee bay.hes a k!ller at a young age and hes only gonna get worse

12 years ago '05        #436
theboyflames 
space
space
space
$293 | Props total: 128 128
The last season just shut off about 42 minutes into it. So I don't know what happened. I heard some of ya'll say Bodie got k!lled, I figured that. Somebody pm what happened after Bodie ate lunch in the park wit Mcnulty.
props

10-15-2006, 07:54 PM         #437
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is that The Wire is the sh*t!!

12 years ago '04        #438
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 theboyflames said
The last season just shut off about 42 minutes into it. So I don't know what happened. I heard some of ya'll say Bodie got k!lled, I figured that. Somebody pm what happened after Bodie ate lunch in the park wit Mcnulty.
props
Marlo told Chris to send a message by k!lling Bodie... they ran up on his corner and he grabbed the piece from under the car and started tryin to shoot at snoop and chris and some n*gga came out of a small space on bodies corner and put 2 in his head... damn they could have left that sh*t for season 5

10-15-2006, 11:54 PM         #439
musa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im new to the box... but i cant find ep 12 i think i have 13... its 1:18 long can i get some kind hint or directions

10-16-2006, 12:05 AM         #440
musa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 musa said
im new to the box... but i cant find ep 12 i think i have 13... its 1:18 long can i get some kind hint or directions

fu$k it I found it

12 years ago '04        #441
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 9 9
sh*t wit Bodie got me heated had to turn that sh*t off for a minute

10-16-2006, 04:41 AM         #442
kokane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said
Marlo told Chris to send a message by k!lling Bodie... they ran up on his corner and he grabbed the piece from under the car and started tryin to shoot at snoop and chris and some n*gga came out of a small space on bodies corner and put 2 in his head... damn they could have left that sh*t for season 5
you got it all right... i just wanted to let you know that it was michael that k!lled bodie... thats why marlo told him that since he took him out he can get his corner.

12 years ago '04        #443
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 948 948
it wasn't Michael, it was that cat target practicing with them and gave Bodie that bag and told him not to fu*k with Marlo's money

10-16-2006, 10:10 AM         #444
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael DID NOT k!ll Bodie.

12 years ago '05        #445
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
Anyone who doesn't rank this as one of the top seasons doesn't know good tv from Flavor of Love season 2...

10-16-2006, 11:10 AM         #446
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Open your eyes people or atleast listen to the dialougue. Micheal did not k!ll Bodie. Repeat, Micheal did not k!ll Bodie.

10-16-2006, 12:47 PM         #447
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when Marlo n Chris were talking about taking out Bodie.....they were talking about maybe giving it to his new pup, Michael. But Chris said naw better someone he don't know. Liked how McNulty kinda bonded w/ Bodie, both a couple of lil bi*ches on the chessboard. Marlo better watch it in Season 5, Major Crimes is back up.

12 years ago '05        #448
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
[QUOTE=kokane]you got it all right... i just wanted to let you know that it was michael that k!lled bodie... thats why marlo told him that since he took him out he can get his corner.[/QUOT, Watch it again it was dude at their lil target practice. He is the would who said " don't fuc up Marlo's count".

12 years ago '04        #449
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
if one of you f*g**ts say michael k!lled bodie again i swear....

12 years ago '04        #450
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 AyYoItzMuzzo said
when Marlo n Chris were talking about taking out Bodie.....they were talking about maybe giving it to his new pup, Michael. But Chris said naw better someone he don't know. Liked how McNulty kinda bonded w/ Bodie, both a couple of lil bi*ches on the chessboard. Marlo better watch it in Season 5, Major Crimes is back up.
classic scene.... Bodie was just a n*gga with no muscle that was always loyal and never fu*ked anything up and he couldnt stand the n*gga marlo b/c how he just k!lled n*ggas for no reason... He felt bad b/c it was him and poot who told Lil Kevin to go see Marlo thinkin Marlo wouldnt do sh*t (shouldve known better)

the scenes in season 3 where he would look at Marlos boys Fruit and them and start brushin his shirt off was classic... and then when snoop and chris came to give him the package and kevin walked off Snoop was like whats wrong with ya boy, he was like "well I told him to put 2 in both yalls head but he aint listen"

Bodie never had a chance to come up big time after Stringer died

RIP Bodie

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  27
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  9
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+34online now  8
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
40 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  6
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  3
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy