The Wire season 4 starts right now

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #321
dtruong23 
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
best show on television
 11 years ago '05        #322
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,449 | Props total: 1540 1540
this show is too badass but i see no point in the kids being envolved in this series.
 10-06-2006, 04:29 AM         #323
wisdom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Double M Set said:
this show is too badass but i see no point in the kids being envolved in this series.
They are involved to show what makes a kid turn into a drug dealer.You will understand at the end of the season.
 11 years ago '05        #324
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
I think i figured out what might happen this season. All the sub-plots are different in ways but they have one similiar subject. SNITCHING.

Witness Protection program failing the cops and the Politicians. Snitching on Omar with the corner store robbery. Randy snitching on some kid who tags the hallways in school.

I honestly believe one of these kids will die this season. My bet is on Randy. It was shown early that he is a snitch, when he snitched on the kid who was tagging the hallways. Now Dookie has shown these kids what they do to the bodies. I think one of the cops will get a hold of one of these kids, as a possible witness to a murder. Scare the fu*k out of them tell them they will go to prison forever unless they know something. The one most likely to crack is Randy, he will probably end up telling where Marlo dumps the bodies in the vacant buildings. He will go into the witness protection program. It will fail him. Someone will probably k!ll that fat n*gga who will lie on Omar, my guess it will be that latino n*gga who is Omar but fu*k buddy. Thats two more witness protection deaths and that will be the last straw for the Mayor and the white guy will be the new Mayor.

Thats how i see the season unfolding. I'm usually right in predecting scripts, it will be interesting in seeing how this one turns out.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-06-2006 at 10:14 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #325
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Hold That said:
I think i figured out what might happen this season. All the sub-plots are different in ways but they have one similiar subject. SNITCHING.

Witness Protection program failing the cops and the Politicians. Snitching on Omar with the corner store robbery. Randy snitching on some kid who tags the hallways in school.

I honestly believe one of these kids will die this season. My bet is on Randy. It was shown early that he is a snitch, when he snitched on the kid who was tagging the hallways. Now Dookie has shown these kids what they do to the bodies. I think one of the cops will get a hold of one of these kids, as a possible witness to a murder. Scare the fu*k out of them tell them they will go to prison forever unless they know something. The one most likely to crack is Randy, he will probably end up telling where Marlo dumps the bodies in the vacant buildings. He will go into the witness protection program. It will fail him. Someone will probably k!ll that fat n*gga who will lie on Omar, my guess it will be that latino n*gga who is Omar but fu*k buddy. Thats two more witness protection deaths and that will be the last straw for the Mayor and the white guy will be the new Mayor.

Thats how i see the season unfolding. I'm usually right in predecting scripts, it will be interesting in seeing how this one turns out.
Forgot to add, after this happens Michael and Namon probably avenge Randys death by k!lling Marlo,Snoop, or or that Cold Blooded n*gga with the Dreds. Cant remember his name.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-06-2006 at 10:16 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #326
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Hold That said:
Forgot to add, after this happens Michael and Namon probably avenge Randys death by k!lling Marlo,Snoop, or or that Cold Blooded n*gga with the Dreds. Cant remember his name.
Cris, This sound interesting
 11 years ago '06        #327
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$830 | Props total: 120 120
Dam good predictions I wanna see if they come true
 10-06-2006, 03:48 PM         #328
fuckyoupayme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to see it son it seems like its crack
 11 years ago '04        #329
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 4619 4619
 Hold That said:

don't take this to heart.........

but i'm sure as hell glad that you don't write for the show.
 11 years ago '04        #330
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 1000bluntz said:
Marlo's arrogance is shining through, he's gonna fu*k up soon I have a feeling. Chris is fu*king raw though, n*gga helped the Little Debbie lady like a boy scout and guns her down 10 seconds later, cold blooded. I wanna see more of McNulty, sh*t ain't the same without him being a big factor.
yea i didnt really like him at 1st but that n*ggas a good actor

hes smart as fu*k

"til then we dont say a mumblin word"

by the previews after ep 42 looks like mcnuttys back
 10-07-2006, 09:08 PM         #331
datkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude chris does not play at all. pistol whippin and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #332
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
oh sh*t their all starting to leak into the jukebox... they got 6-8 up
 10-08-2006, 09:18 PM         #333
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the guy who plays Chris is a good actor.
 10-08-2006, 09:18 PM         #334
albundy2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris was better in barbershop
 10-08-2006, 09:22 PM         #335
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor Bubs, LoL!
 10-08-2006, 09:27 PM         #336
Coooooold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I know Snoop a hard chick, but I doubt SERIOUSLY that dudes would be

shook of her. Shiiiiiiiieeet, picture me runnin' from a broad 5'4, LMAO!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #337
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
ep 6 was slow but the mayor is named.... bout to watch 7 & 8
 11 years ago '06        #338
authenic 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 1789 1789
what section are those links
 11 years ago '04        #339
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
itsbx.com... you might have to have some more rep

just watched through episode 8... lil slow but some wild things happen, not gonna ruin it

michaels father comes back from a prison bid and he seems like he is trying to help out the youngest brother (Bug) but michael aint havin it
 11 years ago '04        #340
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
o yea and whoever said that about omar and the telephone books heard right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc